Pasman_44

Dehra Dun, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Yes I have experienced sloppy seconds with my wife and sister-in-law both. We are sharers and like to share a lot. I have been in my wife and experienced swoosh in her love canal after she has been with her brother-in-law who is a a regular with us for the last 25 years. we are a healthy 50+.
Katiee

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

BDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got lots of ideas ;) Hit me back and tell me hi and let's go from there!
Been working and traveling lately-haven't posted in a while. So sorry about that. Gave seconds a couple times while traveling, it was quite hot.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Katiee wrote:
<quoted text>
Been working and traveling lately-haven't posted in a while. So sorry about that. Gave seconds a couple times while traveling, it was quite hot.
then can I have a pic babe
Old Man

East Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

I agree that it is a great feeling watching your wife with another and then when he finishes and pulls out, sliding into that c*m filled place. I never can last too long but love the feeling.
iww

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Old Man wrote:
I agree that it is a great feeling watching your wife with another and then when he finishes and pulls out, sliding into that c*m filled place. I never can last too long but love the feeling.
Its a great sub sensation. I totally agree about the feeling and not being able to last once entry begins.
ftworth-texas-ol derguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

iww wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a great sub sensation. I totally agree about the feeling and not being able to last once entry begins.
iww, want to chat with me go to:http://www.darkcavern.com/f orum/chat.php go there now and when you get in Look for "myftworthwife".go now
Old Man

East Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

iww wrote:
<quoted text>
My only regret that we did not start doing this sooner. We went from a routine and fairly boring sex life to one that is totally satisfying to both of us.
True Magnetic North

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

I attend a ladyboy gangbang about once a month in Bangkok, I am the passive partner and usually take 9-12 ladyboy cocks up my butt. I'm guessing but I take about 350ml of semen up my butt, that's what I call 'sloppy seconds'LOL!!
Join Free
iww

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My only regret that we did not start doing this sooner. We went from a routine and fairly boring sex life to one that is totally satisfying to both of us.
I enjoyed by ex that way but then again she changed my entire live. Write if you'l like lettie9601@hotmail.com
chitown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

fort worth-texas-olderguy wrote:
<quoted text>Great feeling?
Yes!!!
This weekend she got creamed in both Friday and Saturday nights. On friday night I was inside her 5 minutes after the other guy just unloaded into her. you can feel the heat from the cream as you slid into her. I mixed it up good by adding my cream into her already filled p--sy. MMMmmm....

If it wasn't so risky Id have here get laid all the time just to stick myself in her and enjoy how it feels. She really loves rubbing herself while we have sex telling me how it feels inside her and rubbing what drips out around her. for the time being its fun and we are both enjoying it.
Jenni T

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

I have given "sloppy seconds" to a number of guys over the years. Not many of them picked up on it. But those who did seemed to enjoy it very much. I do find it a bit of a turn on to scr-w one guy then an hour or so later another, with the second one not knowing about the first. It's all a bit naughty I know. I amaze myself sometimes. I'm in my 40's.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Jenni T wrote:
I have given "sloppy seconds" to a number of guys over the years. Not many of them picked up on it. But those who did seemed to enjoy it very much. I do find it a bit of a turn on to scr-w one guy then an hour or so later another, with the second one not knowing about the first. It's all a bit naughty I know. I amaze myself sometimes. I'm in my 40's.
I am in my 40s also you want to chat email me..... jaywade_03@yahoo.com

Since: Jun 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I love the idea of taking my gf after she has done another one. I would also love to kiss her after another guy fill her mouth with his juices. yummm...
Old Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

glunbugulundun wrote:
I love the idea of taking my gf after she has done another one. I would also love to kiss her after another guy fill her mouth with his juices. yummm...
It is definitly hot to do your wife or gf after another guy has unloaded. French kissing after she has finished a bj is also rather erotic but the best is going down on her after she has been done.
enjoying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Jenni T wrote:
My wife does this sometimes and feels really naughty doing it. Two guys picked up on it though. One went down on her and the other noticed her panties and how wet and slippery they were. They both called her a slut and a few other things as she did both of them. While she was doing them, she told them that they were the second guy in her and they both eat it up. She loved it.

The two above were not, but she's had sex with someone after me a time or two giving a unsuspecting man seconds.
Katiee

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Jenni - I like that you do that too. I've done it 6 times and no one but me knew.
iww

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Katiee wrote:
Jenni - I like that you do that too. I've done it 6 times and no one but me knew.
Very exciting...I wonder what a male would feel like if you told him that he'd been mixing it up so to speak. Submisive males would probably love it.
Norm

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right about it never getting old. My wife and I began doing this 19 years ago, after we had been married 3 years. Each time she has been with someone else is just as exciting as the first time was. In fact, things may be even more exciting now since we are no longer nervous about her doing others, and we both know that after this many years this lifestyle works for us. There is nothing like sliding into your wife while she is still wet from someone else just having been inside her, especially if she still feels stretched and has the odor of sex all over her.
My wife and I have been doing this for over 5 years (married for 21) and it hasn't slowed down or cooled off a bit. I like to be there when she is with someone else because I like to get in her as soon as he is done. I love the feeling I get when her pusssy is still dialated and leaking from what he did to her and I slip mine in to replace his. After he has finished and left is when we can settle down to more gentle and loving husband-and-wife sex. She still has his and my semen all mixed up in her, but that just makes it a more erotic and loving time for us. My wife says that when two men take turns doing her it causes her to be more aware of her body and self than anything else ever has. I clearly see that she seems to be more womanly and sexy now than she was before we started this, so I guess a deeper, more female part of her has been awakened. Like other husbands and wives here, we hope that this continues for a long time. mwc44@hotmail.com
slipperywhenwet

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

A friend of mine from out of town was over on Wednesday for a couple beers and burgers. My wife was flirting as usual and wearing a shirt dress. I saw that my friend was watching her every chance he could get. She knew that and teased him a bit more by bending and moving in ways that showed she had nothing on under her dress. He noticed as he had a noticeable bulge in his shorts. I winked to my wife approvingly and she went by him.

She went over to him and untied his shorts and unzipped them. My friend just looked at me strangely and I nodded. After she had him out she lifted her dress a bit and straddled him sinking fully on him. I love when she has sex when she's still dressed. For the next 5 minutes she slowly moved up and down on him as he started grabbing her ass and tits through her dress. The pace picked up and she came loudly on him. He was close too and asked if he should pull out. She quietly said no. A few more bounces on him and it was obvious he was filling her up.

I was as hard a rock watching this and sat down in a chair. When she was done she got up and came over to me noticing how hard I was. As she stood over me, some of my friendís c-m dripped out from under her dress and on to my pants. She pulled me out and sat down on me. My friend was watching in amazement. She was telling me how good he felt and how good it feels to have my c-ck in her filled p-ssy. She was making sure he heard him as she talked. She continued talking and I couldnít take it any longer and unloaded my c-m into her. She sat on me for a few minutes kissing me and slowly moving her hips around. I could feel the c-m dripping down my balls as she moved about. She got up, went over to my friend giving him a squeeze and went into the kitchen to get a drink.
lakeside

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

My wife is 58yo brunette very fit and trim especially for her age. She looks like shes in her late 40s. How many of you would like to have seconds from her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 840 of1,748
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6936 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Toccoa1117 327,265
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min bigcock994 238,507
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Jjlouw 130,930
Have you ever licked a granny? (Dec '13) 3 min 60year old granny 28
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min letshavefun331 433,016
Husbands that like hearing about wives past sex... (May '08) 4 min Cut 116
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Jay 20,076
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 15 min ffhjj 8,202
•••