Katiee

Mooresville, NC

#896 Jul 22, 2010
Hankypanky3 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya , I didn't last all that long either. I was always amazed at how wet my wife was. Do you c-m faster too, because it's more intense?
Usually yes and usually a couple times.
Jessie

Mitcham, UK

#897 Jul 23, 2010
slipperywhenwet wrote:
It's been over a month now and my wife has not had sex with anyone else since her week of bare sex. I'm really missing her tight yet silky filled pu--y. I'm hoping this weekend she'll let one of her bfs or someone else unload into her as I'm really craving that insatiable feeling.
Hey slippery has your wife been letting other guys fill her full of c-m lately? I can't believe you not pushing her go out every night an fcuk loadsa guys like my husband does me. I picked up couple stds so i not been able to be naughty girl like usual, i only catched clamydia and gonorea so nothing to serious but i had to stop being slutty girl for a while.

I give stds to my husband, some the guys at work an my boss so they had really hard time explain that to their wifes or girlfriends. As well as some other guys my husband work with. Lucky my boss let me keep my job an now i got all clear test from doctor i celebrate last night by going clubbing with my husband, i couldn't wait to get my pu--y filled with c-m it been to long!

We went to a couple bars an then a club i fcuked about twenty guys an my husband couldn't wait get inside me as soon as we back home! We talked about me stopping doing such dangerous things but i just addicted to being a slut now an theres no point having sex unless the guy c-ms inside. I just gonna keep doing this and hope i dont catch more sex diseases!
KFC

Norcross, GA

#898 Jul 23, 2010
I better not get something from my wife since shes still not using condoms with her bf. Ive stopped nagging her to start using condoms again cause personally i love the feeling of c=m covering my c=ck as we have sex.
Hate to get a std but that silky filled p=ssy is so irresistible, I don't want her to stop. Right now id probably pull the condom off him if I could just to feel it afterwards. Am I sick for feeling this way?
Norm

Mechanicsville, VA

#899 Jul 23, 2010
Jake wrote:
My girlfriend had to pick up some things from her ex's one night but when she came home she started crying. He seduced her in the kitchen and they f*cked. She felt bad about it because we were getting serious even though she had already told me she couldn't be exclusive yet.
I had kind of thought something might happen so I wasn't upset and told her so. She unzipped my pants and eagerly started sucking me! Soon I was in her recently f*cked, c*m filled pussy and it felt great!
She was with some other guys after that but she insisted they used condoms. She still had the after sex glow and she was already warmed up, just the 'sloppy' part was missing.
If you ever plan to marry, choose a woman like your GF! I did and have never regretted it for one second. We've been married for a long time, but I've been sharing her with other men for only about 5 years. We both wish we had started sooner, but we are trying to make up for lost time. 99% of the time I'm there to watch him nail her and to play with her as she gets it. When he's done I love to slip in her while she is still dialated from his organ and his fluids are leaking out of her. Needless to say, my wife and I have a very interesting and active sex life!

MWC44@hotmail.com
Norm

Mechanicsville, VA

#900 Jul 23, 2010
iww wrote:
<quoted text>
The entering sensation is so hot it cannot be described. Most of this comes from the sexuality of being second and waiting for your women to come back for you. There is also a mind blowing submissive and control mentality.
I agree with you 100%. Watching another man mount and push himself into my wife's more than willing body makes me so hard it hurts. I love seeing the pleasure and joy she gets from his hard, thrusting organ and how she puts her legs around him and holds him so that she will get and keep every drop of what he shoots. When he is done and has slipped out of her, I like to replace his organ with mine as soon as possible. I love feeling her so wet and slick, and knowing that she and I have allowed him to hold her down and use her gives me a mind-blowing rush. MY submission, as well as her's, makes it a hot, erotic experience that I don't think we will ever tire of. I wonder if this happens to other men who share their wives..
ft worth-texas-olde rguy

United States

#901 Jul 24, 2010
I have always enjoyed the feeling of my wifes vagina after it has been used by other men.It has a velvety ,moist and loose feeling that i love to feel.I can only last for a few seconds after i enter herafter she has had intercourse, but it is a wonderful sensation.
iww

AOL

#902 Jul 24, 2010
Norm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. Watching another man mount and push himself into my wife's more than willing body makes me so hard it hurts. I love seeing the pleasure and joy she gets from his hard, thrusting organ and how she puts her legs around him and holds him so that she will get and keep every drop of what he shoots. When he is done and has slipped out of her, I like to replace his organ with mine as soon as possible. I love feeling her so wet and slick, and knowing that she and I have allowed him to hold her down and use her gives me a mind-blowing rush. MY submission, as well as her's, makes it a hot, erotic experience that I don't think we will ever tire of. I wonder if this happens to other men who share their wives..
It sure has happened to me and with your mindset we could be twins...You describe the event very very well..so well it hurts to read.
slipperywhenwet

Charlotte, NC

#903 Jul 27, 2010
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey slippery has your wife been letting other guys fill her full of c-m lately? I can't believe you not pushing her go out every night an fcuk loadsa guys like my husband does me. I picked up couple stds so i not been able to be naughty girl like usual, i only catched clamydia and gonorea so nothing to serious but i had to stop being slutty girl for a while.
I give stds to my husband, some the guys at work an my boss so they had really hard time explain that to their wifes or girlfriends. As well as some other guys my husband work with. Lucky my boss let me keep my job an now i got all clear test from doctor i celebrate last night by going clubbing with my husband, i couldn't wait to get my pu--y filled with c-m it been to long!
We went to a couple bars an then a club i fcuked about twenty guys an my husband couldn't wait get inside me as soon as we back home! We talked about me stopping doing such dangerous things but i just addicted to being a slut now an theres no point having sex unless the guy c-ms inside. I just gonna keep doing this and hope i dont catch more sex diseases!
Its been a while but she did have sex last week giving me the gift of feeling the silkyness of her soaked used pu--y. I've really missed the c-m in her. She waited a while because she (and I a little) were concerned that she might have picked something up. Since 5 guys we didn't know unloaded in her, she was a little concerned. I'm glad she didn't read your message as I don't think she'd let anyone else besides me c-m in her again.
Join Free
chitown

United States

#904 Jul 27, 2010
ft worth-texas-olderguy wrote:
I have always enjoyed the feeling of my wifes vagina after it has been used by other men.It has a velvety ,moist and loose feeling that i love to feel.I can only last for a few seconds after i enter herafter she has had intercourse, but it is a wonderful sensation.
my gf and I have threesomes from time to time. i've recently sent her out a few times over the last couple months to get f-cked and bring me a nice creampie we can enjoy. velvet is not even as smooth as a filled sexy little p---y truly is. my exwife would never do such a thing. OMG-i can't believe I waited this long.
Niky

UK

#905 Jul 27, 2010
I am new to topix and threads like this are encouriging me to let my wife do this.It is so horny and it is nice to speak out admit i want her to come home full of come.But now if i w"ank thinking of htis after i come i will change my mind.Maybe i should stay frustrated and persuade her to do it as i know she would love to have her ex hubby,s come in her again as she has come for me when i have said this in sexy drunken talk.
Deb

Perth, Australia

#906 Jul 27, 2010
My husband came home early one afternoon an caught me in bed with my girlfriend's brother. He just said "Oh sorry" and walked out. I didn't know what to expect. When he returned he said nothing but dragged me into our bedroom and made love to me. He was so excited. Afterwards he said "Let me know when you see him again and I'll come home". On a few occassions he has sent a friend of his home to see me during the day. The sex we have afterwards is lovely. He is so excited to be with me after I have had another man c-m in me.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#907 Jul 27, 2010
Deb wrote:
My husband came home early one afternoon an caught me in bed with my girlfriend's brother. He just said "Oh sorry" and walked out. I didn't know what to expect. When he returned he said nothing but dragged me into our bedroom and made love to me. He was so excited. Afterwards he said "Let me know when you see him again and I'll come home". On a few occassions he has sent a friend of his home to see me during the day. The sex we have afterwards is lovely. He is so excited to be with me after I have had another man c-m in me.
You mind if I see a pic of you babe

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#908 Jul 27, 2010
Niky wrote:
I am new to topix and threads like this are encouriging me to let my wife do this.It is so horny and it is nice to speak out admit i want her to come home full of come.But now if i w"ank thinking of htis after i come i will change my mind.Maybe i should stay frustrated and persuade her to do it as i know she would love to have her ex hubby,s come in her again as she has come for me when i have said this in sexy drunken talk.
Yes, but be very careful whom you pick as a partner when you go bareback... Do this ONLY if you're sure of whom you're with... it really isn't worth dying for. Or even suffering with something for many years.
doublescotch

United States

#909 Jul 28, 2010
Norm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever plan to marry, choose a woman like your GF! I did and have never regretted it for one second. We've been married for a long time, but I've been sharing her with other men for only about 5 years. We both wish we had started sooner, but we are trying to make up for lost time. 99% of the time I'm there to watch him nail her and to play with her as she gets it. When he's done I love to slip in her while she is still dialated from his organ and his fluids are leaking out of her. Needless to say, my wife and I have a very interesting and active sex life!
MWC44@hotmail.com
been doing this for 15 years with my wife and still after hundreds of sloppy seconds, I still get hard and have to release myself when I think or read about it. I guess it never gets old.
Falcon

Marietta, GA

#910 Jul 28, 2010
doublescotch wrote:
<quoted text>
been doing this for 15 years with my wife and still after hundreds of sloppy seconds, I still get hard and have to release myself when I think or read about it. I guess it never gets old.
You are absolutely right about it never getting old. My wife and I began doing this 19 years ago, after we had been married 3 years. Each time she has been with someone else is just as exciting as the first time was. In fact, things may be even more exciting now since we are no longer nervous about her doing others, and we both know that after this many years this lifestyle works for us. There is nothing like sliding into your wife while she is still wet from someone else just having been inside her, especially if she still feels stretched and has the odor of sex all over her.
fort worth-texas-olde rguy

United States

#911 Jul 28, 2010
Sex is like all aspects of life , you must always take precaution and be careful. Putting that aside and getting to the topic : Having sex with my wife after she has been cmed inside of is a feeling that is a wonderful experience. But it is a better feeling when the tool that you just replaced is a very large one that has made a really big mess. you know like maybe spilled over and ran down her crack.
doublescotch

United States

#912 Jul 28, 2010
Besides watching the c-m drip down her crack afterward, i like seeing it drip out when she's standing especially if she's wearing a dress of skirt. The fact that she got some mans load or two in her and she standing in the house or better yet in public like this is so slutty and hot. Ill stick a finger or two inside her and coat them with her lover's c-m then kiss her as I slip my fingers in her mouth. Tastes good.
fort worth-texas-olde rguy

United States

#913 Jul 28, 2010
chitown wrote:
<quoted text>
my gf and I have threesomes from time to time. i've recently sent her out a few times over the last couple months to get f-cked and bring me a nice creampie we can enjoy. velvet is not even as smooth as a filled sexy little p---y truly is. my exwife would never do such a thing. OMG-i can't believe I waited this long.
Great feeling?
iww

AOL

#914 Jul 28, 2010
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right about it never getting old. My wife and I began doing this 19 years ago, after we had been married 3 years. Each time she has been with someone else is just as exciting as the first time was. In fact, things may be even more exciting now since we are no longer nervous about her doing others, and we both know that after this many years this lifestyle works for us. There is nothing like sliding into your wife while she is still wet from someone else just having been inside her, especially if she still feels stretched and has the odor of sex all over her.
You are absolutely right. Unless you've tried it you'll never know the excitement and imagine how she feels when she allows you to enter and then taste her.
Falcon

Marietta, GA

#915 Jul 28, 2010
fort worth-texas-olderguy wrote:
Sex is like all aspects of life , you must always take precaution and be careful. Putting that aside and getting to the topic : Having sex with my wife after she has been cmed inside of is a feeling that is a wonderful experience. But it is a better feeling when the tool that you just replaced is a very large one that has made a really big mess. you know like maybe spilled over and ran down her crack.
My wife is a size queen, and many of the guys she gets with leave her so stretched that her p#$$y kinda hangs open for a couple of hours after she has been done. It is pretty to look at, and the juices drain out real quick. She once got done standing up, braced against a wall. As soon as the guy pulled out, she dripped all over the floor before she could get to some kleenex to wipe with. But when I entered her about an hour later, I found he had left some of his load so deep in her that some of it still ran down her leg. Man was she good that night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min beebop2012 280,064
I want a guy to listen to me finger myself on S... 3 min hornyguy29 133
Cute iMessage Text Buddies (I'm a Guy) (Apr '13) 3 min ThatSmartGuy 44
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Sapplejo30 76,341
skype cam 3 min cdude29 25
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Daddysboy2 599,863
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min tommy 634,944
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Mistress 457,145
More from around the web