Chris

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

I love sticking mine in immediately after several men have spunkd in her. Love gangbangs.
Jake

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

This hot milf was moving in next door and I had helped her find the place. We had been flirting hard for weeks. She wouldn't give it up because she was going through a divorce and thought her husband would cause trouble if she was screwing around while still living with him. The day she moved in her husband brought by the apartment but left about 20 minutes later. As soon as he left I went over and I invited her to my house. I had her on my bed naked soon but as I went down on her she told me I shouldn't do that. She said her husband and her just f*cked at the apartment. This would have been gross and turned me off but her c*nt was in my face, all stretched out and glistening with c*m and smelling spectacular! I dove right in and devoured it. Before I could even f*ck her I was c*mming all over her!
Chris

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

My best sloppy experience was during a 6 man gangbang. After all of us had taken turns in her me and another guy double penetrated her pus*y our co*ks rubbing together inside her. It was such a mess we could hear squelching and the spun* ended up all over the place we both came together the spun* all over our dic*s and balls. Wont forget that in a hurry! Really want to do it again. Cant stop thinking about it.
should i go 4 it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Dee wrote:
<quoted text> Usually not right after but once I did within about an hour. i secretly enjoyed that session knowing what i knew.
haha very nice and dirty I love it

Since: Oct 08

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

I would love to experience sloppy seconds with my wife. Maybe one day.
Rebeka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

I tease and foreplay with other guys but don't allow for penetration nor ejaculation in me. While a couple times I had a guy 'accidentally' slip in me a few times when we were playing around but after reading this thread-I think I a guy to also shoot his load in me. I cant believe the people here and what some of the woman do. Im quite wet reading all of this.
should i go 4 it

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Rebeka wrote:
I tease and foreplay with other guys but don't allow for penetration nor ejaculation in me. While a couple times I had a guy 'accidentally' slip in me a few times when we were playing around but after reading this thread-I think I a guy to also shoot his load in me. I cant believe the people here and what some of the woman do. Im quite wet reading all of this.
how do you get in a position where guys slip it in and is it in public and can I come hang out with my girl you sound like fun. My girl will keep your husband busy
Rebeka

Keystone Heights, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Its not that hard. For instance I'll go in another room at a party for example and play with a guy. We'll make out for a while and run our hands all over each other feeling and touching everything. I might open my blouse and he might suck on my breasts some and I might unzip his pants and give him a hand job. On a few occasions, the guy has his hands under my skirt and I've taking his c-ck out and rubbed it around the crotch of my panties teasing him. I'm 5'7" so when you wear 3 or 4 inch heals its really easy to match up when your standing up.
Join Free
Sweetpickle

Gibbon, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Have tried a few fantasy sex games of my own with my fiance, now we are doing her fantasy of giving me sloppy seconds. I just love it and it is so pleasing to see her so happy. She is working as a mistress to an elderly rich gentlemen and comes straight home to me when finished. If you think sloppy seconds is a bit much, sometimes I get sloshy seconds. Sweetpickle
Jake

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

My girlfriend had to pick up some things from her ex's one night but when she came home she started crying. He seduced her in the kitchen and they f*cked. She felt bad about it because we were getting serious even though she had already told me she couldn't be exclusive yet.
I had kind of thought something might happen so I wasn't upset and told her so. She unzipped my pants and eagerly started sucking me! Soon I was in her recently f*cked, c*m filled pussy and it felt great!
She was with some other guys after that but she insisted they used condoms. She still had the after sex glow and she was already warmed up, just the 'sloppy' part was missing.
Katiee

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

hanky panky 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Just the anticipation of getting
laid once with a stranger would be a rush, but I can't imagine what the second time would be? I haven't had more then one a night since I was about 23. But it is different for a guy, other then a notch in your belt, the second girl doesn't seem much different
then the first. Now sloppy seconds is different, and knowing this adds to the excitement. I have probably had seconds a few times, and didn't know it. My wife was doing her boss and a friend.
She is always wet, so maybe I didn't know. Sure would be fun to be a female for a night.
sleeping with her boss and a friend.
The second guy is not all that different just in his technique. Since its his first time he's very hard and full and usually doesn't last too long.
should i go 4 it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Rebeka wrote:
Its not that hard. For instance I'll go in another room at a party for example and play with a guy. We'll make out for a while and run our hands all over each other feeling and touching everything. I might open my blouse and he might suck on my breasts some and I might unzip his pants and give him a hand job. On a few occasions, the guy has his hands under my skirt and I've taking his c-ck out and rubbed it around the crotch of my panties teasing him. I'm 5'7" so when you wear 3 or 4 inch heals its really easy to match up when your standing up.
oh ok so your fun, sexy and tall. Sounds like a good combo. Enjoy
Rebeka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

should i go 4 it wrote:
<quoted text> oh ok so your fun, sexy and tall. Sounds like a good combo. Enjoy
Yes Im kind of tall, enjoy having fun and most men think Im pretty. I guess the way I dress and tease influence that. Sounds like your disappointed?
should i go 4 it

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Rebeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Im kind of tall, enjoy having fun and most men think Im pretty. I guess the way I dress and tease influence that. Sounds like your disappointed?
No really turned on by you and quite jealous I haven't had opportunity to flirt with you and meet in person. I love a women with long legs and love the tease. No disappointment here. Thank you for sharing
random 260_241_3337

Island Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

i love it wrote:
i have got sloppy seconds from my girl a couple of times and i love it. sometimes he joins us and i get to watch him fill her, then i lick her clean and fill her again. we don't get the chance to do it as often as we would like cuz we live in a small town surrounded by other small towns and its not easy to find guys to play with us. i also love her to to get it and bring it home to me. HUGE TURNON TO ME!!
I couldn't agree with you more. I is just so f___in sexy to stick it my wife after she has had her "tank" filled. Gotta love it!!!!!
Hec

Bergenfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

yes i do wrote:
I have had sex many times with my fiance'(sp?) after she has been out with other guys. She made it clear in the beginning of our relationship that she wasn't about to stop seeing other guys anytime soon. That also meant that she was still going to have sex with them as well - whenever, and with whoever, she wants to have sex with. And she is still screwing others to this very day. I guess I've just had to get used to the fact that if I wanted her, I would basically have no other choice but to share her with others, and she won't budge even a little bit on the issue. She doesn't want to be 'tied down' to just one guy, ever. So I just deal with it. Sometimes it can be a bit of a turn on I guess just knowing that she is getting it from others on a regular basis. By how many? I do not know for sure. She doesn't really discuss it, except maybe to say something like, "Oh, BTW, I'm going out with so and so tonight and I doubt that I will be home early" type of thing. But sometimes I do wait up for her, and then sometimes we have sex, even though she already had it at least once already that night. I am quite used to having 'sloppy seconds" (or, thirds) with her. And I really don;t mind all that much. She is very good looking, and lots of guys want her, especially for sex. And I don't blame her for wanting to make the most of it while she is still young and sexy, and can totally enjoy all the attention and pleasure that she gets from all the guys she goes out with. She has quite a few male 'friends'. Her phone is constantly ringing day and night (she has her own private line). Overall, it may not be for everyone, but I'm fine with it. I mean like if I was super attractive, like her, and I had all sorts of girls wanting to have sex with me all the time, I would want to be out there doing them. Like I said, I really can't blame her for being like she is.
Wow can you say pu**y whipped? I would tell her thats fine as long as I get to fu** all the girls i wanted.
Windy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

Rebeka wrote:
Rebeka - Your such a tease yet you and I and obviously them all know your a closet slut. You need to let them take it all the way..don't hold back.
My wife is a flirt and a tease as well. We've gone to a few parites where she went off with a guy and has gotten screwed. It didn't start off that way but now she lets them all the way in. Depending on how hot and turned on she is she's let them in her bare usually pulling out. Sometimes she doesn't have a choice and the guy will come in her regardless. I would too if I was him. Twice I did her right after she was f-cked. She pulled me into the other room and lifted her skirt and showed me what she just did. Come was dripping out down her leg. I just smiled and didn't say a work f-cked her covering my c-ck with her cheating filled pu--y. Man is it warm and wet when you in it right after someone else. I came harder than ever in her.

You husband would love if you brought him a filled pie. I certainly do!
Falcon

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

Windy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebeka - Your such a tease yet you and I and obviously them all know your a closet slut. You need to let them take it all the way..don't hold back.
My wife is a flirt and a tease as well. We've gone to a few parites where she went off with a guy and has gotten screwed. It didn't start off that way but now she lets them all the way in. Depending on how hot and turned on she is she's let them in her bare usually pulling out. Sometimes she doesn't have a choice and the guy will come in her regardless. I would too if I was him. Twice I did her right after she was f-cked. She pulled me into the other room and lifted her skirt and showed me what she just did. Come was dripping out down her leg. I just smiled and didn't say a work f-cked her covering my c-ck with her cheating filled pu--y. Man is it warm and wet when you in it right after someone else. I came harder than ever in her.
You husband would love if you brought him a filled pie. I certainly do!
My wife hooked up with a guy at the swimming pool of the hotel we were staying in. She called me from the hotel lobby to tell me she had been talking to a guy out by the pool who had asked her to go to his room for a drink. She asked if I was OK with it, and i said yes. She came to our room a few hours later with her hair all messed up, her face was still flush from all the action she had just had, she was tipsy, and she just smelled like sex. Just looking at her, you knew she had been done hard. But when i looked down at her bikini bottom, there was a huge wet spot in her crotch where their juices had leaked out of her p#$$y. When i saw that, it took all i could do to keep from squirting everything in my shorts. I pulled her bikini off and slid into the wettest, slickest hole I had ever been in. I think i lasted maybe 20 thrusts before I came. But 30 minutes later, we did it again. It was even slicker, but at least I lasted longer. Nothing is better than a freshly f#cked wife with a stretched p@ssy that is draining somone else's stuff.
Hankypanky3

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Katiee wrote:
<quoted text>
The second guy is not all that different just in his technique. Since its his first time he's very hard and full and usually doesn't last too long.
Ya , I didn't last all that long either. I was always amazed at how wet my wife was. Do you c-m faster too, because it's more intense?
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Hot story falcon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of1,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5406 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Girls looking to trade naughty pics on snapchat ;) (Jul '13) 4 min jlooppeezz 12
dirty ki..k 4 min cheekyblonde69 136,595
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Teenbear69 209,883
do lesbians masturbate thinking about men 5 min achyfi 2
Lesbian Skype names (Apr '13) 5 min sineza 142
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 6 min anonchaelos 2,564
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 6 min AyJayYo 80,154
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Shower time 332,237
Gay/bi K....k 8 min ccc 63,835
Females that post nude snapchat stories 9 min rickayy _14 2,507
•••
•••
•••