|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Brujaluna66 wrote:
<quoted text>
well of course not, silly. its something you arrange with people you trust, not about picking up strangers and risking your life. a proper gangbang is organized. otherwise, its a gang-rape. BIG difference.
Absolutely !! I have unprotected sex ONLY with people I know & trust. There are advantages to unprotected sex, but not enough to have it with just anyone.

“I am the Anti-Virgin”

Since: Mar 09

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely !! I have unprotected sex ONLY with people I know & trust. There are advantages to unprotected sex, but not enough to have it with just anyone.
exactly. but in this day and age even protected sex is risky. better just to get to know everyone involved first, become friends, and then work out the details. and for a woman, the feeling of a man coming inside is divine.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

Brujaluna66 wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. but in this day and age even protected sex is risky. better just to get to know everyone involved first, become friends, and then work out the details. and for a woman, the feeling of a man coming inside is divine.
True, everything is risky, even crossing the street. But one simply tries to minimize the risk, & then go on living...
Greg

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
True, everything is risky, even crossing the street. But one simply tries to minimize the risk, & then go on living...
Yes. Life itself is a risk. We could live in a sanitized rubber room. How boring life would be if we didn't take risks!!

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Life itself is a risk. We could live in a sanitized rubber room. How boring life would be if we didn't take risks!!
Life is a no-win situation..... nobody gets out of it alive. Meanwhile, let's enjoy what we can, when we can...
Jessie

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

bcgreen wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry too much - you and he might be surprised on the reaction. Several of my friend and coworkers know my wife is a 'slut' but they are very envious of me and the hot insatiable bride that is my wife. While several of them have had the chance to unload into her, they wish there wife was as sexual both by they way she dresses and teases to the way she acts in the bedroom.
Yeah they really know he married to a slut now! All the guys in his office can't wait to meet me, i already had sex with a few more them since that night and some them told their friends about me to so they wanna meet me to.

I doing so many guys now i always full of c-m and sweaty from sex all the time and everyone tell me i smell of sex. I wear few clothes as possible but they all get c-m stains on, would be better if i can just be naked all the time but i don't wanna get arrested!

I having so much fun and don't wanna stop even though i bit sad cos i lost alot my friends who are girls cos tehy think i cheap and dirty and don't wanna hang around me anymore.
Jessie

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

loco wrote:
<quoted text>
How many men c-um in you on an average day and how does that feel while you working in the office knowing that you have c-um in you? How do you keep it from dripping out all day?
i just let the c-m drip out me i always got dry c-m on my legs and like i say before c-m stains on my cloths even though i wear shortest skirts i can. Everyone in office know what i doing, i even put a towel on my chair so it don't get stains on. There's about ten guys in my office i having sex with including my boss but not all them everyday, usually four or five but sometimes more if i really feeling horny. I also let some the delivery guys who bring stuff in c-m inside me to, the more guys i let do me the more guys my husband want me to do and i just wanna see how far i can go.

I not really worry about catching diseases i just wanna spread my legs have sex all the time and have as many guys as i can c-m inside me!
doitfor me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
i just let the c-m drip out me i always got dry c-m on my legs and like i say before c-m stains on my cloths even though i wear shortest skirts i can. Everyone in office know what i doing, i even put a towel on my chair so it don't get stains on. There's about ten guys in my office i having sex with including my boss but not all them everyday, usually four or five but sometimes more if i really feeling horny. I also let some the delivery guys who bring stuff in c-m inside me to, the more guys i let do me the more guys my husband want me to do and i just wanna see how far i can go.
I not really worry about catching diseases i just wanna spread my legs have sex all the time and have as many guys as i can c-m inside me!
you sound a lot like how my wife wants to be. she loves f**king the guys at work too. and the guys she meets on her nights out at the clubs. she wants new guys too all the time. she says she wants to see how many different guys she can f**k in a month and year. she keeps adding to her total.
Join Free

“I am the Anti-Virgin”

Since: Mar 09

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty cool if your not making it up. but why don't you worry about diseases? i would love to do all that if i could, but i worry about diseases.
Irvine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

enjoying wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she remarry? If so, I wonder if her new husband is getting sloppy seconds.
Yes-she remarried. When we had sex I was pretty sure she had come in her but wasn't completely sure. Felt like it though-maybe from her husband but I don't know. I came in her so maybe he got to feel her later.
fill me upp

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

My guy luvs sloppies. I can count only 4 times he has had them and he raves about how wonderful they were. But I don't think he enjoyed them as much as I did, and I plan on surprising him with another this week.
mem

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

fill me upp wrote:
My guy luvs sloppies. I can count only 4 times he has had them and he raves about how wonderful they were. But I don't think he enjoyed them as much as I did, and I plan on surprising him with another this week.
was it from other guys? random or friends cos for sloppy seconds, one needs to not use protection right?
2morrow

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

I have been on the road for business for 2 weeks now. My young wife has been keeping herself busy with her steady cuck and picked up a new one the other day. I can't wait to get home and enjoy her juices. I have been jerk off like crazy the last few days when she calls me with the details. I am a lucky man!
fill me upp

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

mem wrote:
<quoted text>
was it from other guys? random or friends cos for sloppy seconds, one needs to not use protection right?
I don't like plastic. I want skin next to me. 2 were acquaintances, 1 family member, 1 stranger. Hot!!!
I'm planning the 1 this week with a gf's husband. They are swingers and I may get a 3-way if she wants to get in on it. I'll take his cream home to my husband. He'll luv it when I tell him all about it while he licks me and then screws me.
mem

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

fill me upp wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like plastic. I want skin next to me. 2 were acquaintances, 1 family member, 1 stranger. Hot!!!
I'm planning the 1 this week with a gf's husband. They are swingers and I may get a 3-way if she wants to get in on it. I'll take his cream home to my husband. He'll luv it when I tell him all about it while he licks me and then screws me.
wov thats amazing.. family member! who was it? does hubby know?
and a stranger?! didnt you worry about STDs? gf's husband sounds like a treat. why not do a full group or a swap?

care to share more in email? Id love to get some ideas. I have been wantign to get my wife into this. does your hubby watch or join in? how do you go about selecting the 3rd party?
fill me upp

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

One answer, family member was a brother. When I told him his eyes got as big as his thingy.
mem

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

oh lovely. nothing like bro sis - we fooled around, but didnt get to IC.
would love to share more. memmbox1@yahoo.com
fill me upp

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

My brother has fu__ed me many, many times over the years. My husband luvs my recalling the details.
Slipperywhenwet

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

doitfor me wrote:
<quoted text> you sound a lot like how my wife wants to be. she loves f**king the guys at work too. and the guys she meets on her nights out at the clubs. she wants new guys too all the time. she says she wants to see how many different guys she can f**k in a month and year. she keeps adding to her total.
Love to hear how its going-
My wife and I were reading this thread and she decided on a new game. She wants to be full of c-m everyday for a week. Besides me, no one can repeat in the same week. She started Saturday and for the last five days (including today) she's had c-m in her everyday. I've been adding to it when I can and she's loving it.
Chris

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Trurider wrote:
Do you enter your partner after she has had sex with another man or men? How does that feel? Do you like that?
I love sloppy seconds. Once my ex tied me up and made me watch her fuck 6 men who came in her multiple times. I couldnt even pleasure myself. After they left she let me screw her and the spunk just kept oozing out of her. I was so turned that i f****d her for several hours and i came over and over again! It was amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Hungteen2014 464,648
Snap chat sex (Dec '12) 2 min Sandra 2,616
Come Talk and Play 2 min Shahla 1,320
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 2 min hornysoldier 4,863
Yeovil 2 min help 3
guys wearing panties or crossdress 2 min Jake 21
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min carolinaboy124 368,691
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Ssfb-louie 10,055
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min mannieh84 154,552
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min lifesucks762000 270,580