Girls: does getting eaten out by your...

Girls: does getting eaten out by your bf feel good no matter what?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Jackson

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2010
I'm afraid I won't be able to fully satisy my gf but will it feel good for her even if I'm not that good at it?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Why don't you google how to eat a girl out. There is a video of a woman telling you what areas to focus on using her own vagina as an example. It is the beauty of the internet make use of it.
Jackson

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Jayplex wrote:
Why don't you google how to eat a girl out. There is a video of a woman telling you what areas to focus on using her own vagina as an example. It is the beauty of the internet make use of it.
That's not what I'm asking. I know the technique I just don't know if it always feels good or not
Sara Parker

Escalon, CA

#4 Oct 1, 2010
As long as you switch up your techniques often you should be good. Don't stick to doing one thing the whole time or it will bore her. If she's doing a lots of moaning and moving you know she's happy. If she doesn't do so switch up your technique.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I'm asking. I know the technique I just don't know if it always feels good or not
Ask her. I'm sure she would tell you what she likes and what feels best to her.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 1, 2010
Sara Parker wrote:
As long as you switch up your techniques often you should be good. Don't stick to doing one thing the whole time or it will bore her. If she's doing a lots of moaning and moving you know she's happy. If she doesn't do so switch up your technique.
word

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Ventura

#7 Oct 2, 2010
Oral is a tricky thing. It seems so simple and straight forward but it isn't always.

Using myself as an example, I can say that there is nothing intimate I enjoy more than eating a woman out. I always tackle this act with passion and enthusiasm, and I have always been this way. Going down on a woman was my first and oldest sexual fantasy, beginning around age eleven. It was also my very first sexual experience.

The first time I had this opportunity, admittedly I had no clue what I was doing, yet I went at it like it was my first Christmas. Lucky for me, the friend who allowed me to eat her did reach orgasm. It was everything I hoped for and gave me much confidence.

However, even still after that time, with more experience, technique, instruction, etc., I have not always been able to bring a woman to orgasm despite my very best efforts. And believe me when I tell you how determined I am to satisfy. Its always obvious this is an enjoyable experience for the women I've shared it with, but ultimately satisfying has been long since beyond the realm of guarantee for me.

The reason for this is simple really, but difficult to accept: every person is as equally responsible for their own orgasms as the person giving one. To my knowledge, no one can climax against their will, and have to be willing to allow themselves to reach orgasm. Sadly, we can only do so much for another on our own. The receiving party has to cooperate and do their own part as well.
Jackson

Livingston, NJ

#8 Oct 3, 2010
Sara Parker wrote:
What exactly do you mean by technique?
Join Free

Since: Sep 10

Kimball, MN

#9 Oct 5, 2010
TGIF (Tongue Goes In First) use your tongue and your lips just get down there and give and give her a sensuous workout some women have no problem with someone performing oral sex on them others to do. Not what you to see their pussy in other words, some women want you to enjoy them.
Andrea S

Palmdale, CA

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you mean by technique?
Dont Just suck on her cl!t the whole time because it going to get boring. You have to flick it with you tougne and lick her hole to her cl!t and all that fun stuff. Go slow and then fast
Jackson

Bronx, NY

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Andrea S wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont Just suck on her cl!t the whole time because it going to get boring. You have to flick it with you tougne and lick her hole to her cl!t and all that fun stuff. Go slow and then fast
Thanks for the help! But this will be her first time ever getting this done to her. So I'm trying to make it amazing as possible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min codymcree 965,494
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min glennt99 52,142
Do girls like self suckers? 2 min Selfsucker 1
Ladies do you wear tights with or without panti... 2 min Tilo1973 129
Gay teens in Chicago illinios (Feb '15) 2 min Anon 46
Horny girls drop number or email here 2 min Sophie 8
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Djddjjd 475,558
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min scotsandy34 213,034
First Time you got fingered (Dec '11) 4 min Mary 1,677
More from around the web