Wife's confession gets me hot

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barry

Berthoud, CO

#1 Oct 31, 2010
About 2 months ago my wife began spending a lot of time with her girlfriend, they work together. One night she came home very late and didn't want sex. She said she was ill and to wait until the next day. When we were having sex the next afternoon she confessed she and her friend picked up 2 guys and they both screwed each guy and that was why she was a little sore. She felt very guilty about the affair but the story excited me and I had a great orgasm.
Now when we have sex I prod her for more details and ask her to reveal her desires about a future tryst. She is always reluctant to talk at first but I manage to get her to open up, especially with a cocktail. I would like her to do this again and relate the story later during sex because talking about it is such a turn on and she will have multiple orgasms.
iww

AOL

#2 Oct 31, 2010
Barry wrote:
About 2 months ago my wife began spending a lot of time with her girlfriend, they work together. One night she came home very late and didn't want sex. She said she was ill and to wait until the next day. When we were having sex the next afternoon she confessed she and her friend picked up 2 guys and they both screwed each guy and that was why she was a little sore. She felt very guilty about the affair but the story excited me and I had a great orgasm.
Now when we have sex I prod her for more details and ask her to reveal her desires about a future tryst. She is always reluctant to talk at first but I manage to get her to open up, especially with a cocktail. I would like her to do this again and relate the story later during sex because talking about it is such a turn on and she will have multiple orgasms.
Seems like that replay or new story is always extremely hot...don't know why but when the wife reveals her escapade(s) it turns some guys on...
Boost

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2010
The best sex of my marriage always followed my wife confessing to having an affair. She would promise to shape up and would screw me like 5 times a day for a few weeks, then back to the old ways, having affairs. Finally had to run her off after she gave me the clap.
iww

AOL

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Boost wrote:
The best sex of my marriage always followed my wife confessing to having an affair. She would promise to shape up and would screw me like 5 times a day for a few weeks, then back to the old ways, having affairs. Finally had to run her off after she gave me the clap.
She was apparently having too many friends...But the story retold is always good when you're in bed with the lady who has been recalling her fun time away..Been there...
Romano

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2010
Hey Barry that happened to me 2 years ago my wife got home, late when she came to bed she smelled like men cologne, she was wet done to her middle thighs, she was still drunk , she told me her girlfriends went out and this guy started dancing with her next thing she was turn on, he started to fingering her, on the dance floor,and putting his hands in her bare blouse, she got so turn on when she came home she was swollen down there we went for 2 hours but she never did the guy she was afraid of catching something

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2010
god why arent i married to you guys

I told my husband i cheated on him and he left

fickle fickle fickle life you are
Romano

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2010
eris wrote:
You should talk first, ask first me and my wife had a 3 some with a female few years ago,we usually talk on what would u want to experience- we have a friend who is gay he is never being with a woman and ask me 2 weeks ago, if he can get togheter with her, I asked my wife and she said yes I am ok with it , I'm not gay but I don't want her to cheat so in few weeks.......
cheap trick

Melbourne, FL

#8 Oct 31, 2010
a long time ago when I was married my wife had an affair and she would come home at night from school and some times take a shower, which in retrospect would be unusual for her. Anyway one night I wanted to have her suck me off with her in a 69 on top. She agreed but she wouldn't let me eat her for some reason. She was acting like she was only sucking me off for my pleasure but was not in the mood to be receiving oral from me. I kept trying to smell it and get a taste of her puss before I climaxed because that's how I like to get head. I love the smell of her puss and butt hole on my face when I get blow jobs. But everytime I would try to smell it or lick it she would lift her body up off my face. I had no idea at that time that she was doing that because she didnt want me to experience getting another mans semen in my mouth. So one night i asked her point blank are you having an affair and she admitted she was. She told me sje just had sex that night in his car and for the first time she had been sleeping with him that he asked her for a bj, and she gave him one. We argued and I made her sleep on the couch but i couldnt sleep so I asked her to come back to bed and fck me like she fcked him that night. She got on top and her puss was so warm and wet from his semen that I busted a nut right away. i loved how that felt to have another guy's cum inside my woman's vagina and caressing my penis as I made love to her.
Join Free
Edward

Austin, MN

#9 Jul 31, 2011
This is totally wrong SEX with my sisters are you my mother and grandmother but when a woman cheats on her husband with total strangers expect you to say that's all right honey and go crawl in bed with her when she comes on weekends to see the kids or the next year so you can go to bed with her marriage is a sacred sanctity this country is forgetting about that I never went out with married women even when you're going through divorce so many men and women means I'm getting a divorce is located will sleep around is totally wrong
Jef fla

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2011
Wow .. Didn't understad any of that!! Whew!!

Love lettng wife go out and tell me about what happened.. Tons of hot stories!!!

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo NY

#11 Jul 31, 2011
eris wrote:
ill marry you :)
Eric

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 5, 2012
I've been married to my wife for over 20 yrs. We have kids and just like everything else our sex life was boring. When she was in her mid forties she started dressing up pretty sexy and she looked pretty hot. Every where I was with her she got a lot of attention and turned heads everywhere. As time went on I notice she will get home late and pretty much ignored me. There were times she looked so amazing that I felt like I forced her to have sex with me when she got home from work. I noticed her dripping so much that I thought it was all her. I noticed a change in her and I suspected she was having an affair. After several years I confronted her and told her the least she can do for me is to be honest. I promise her I would not get mad if she was having an affair. She looked me in my eyes and had me promise her again and she told me everything about her affair. She told me a coworker who's 15 yrs younger than her started hitting on her. She told me she felt she had lost it and getting attention from a young guy made her feel good. She also told me that I could not keep up with her to please. Hearing her tell me all the details of her affair turned me on so much. My wife felt me and told I see somebody is getting turned on. I told her I wasn't mad for what she was doing but that I wanted to watch. She told me okay. For several months she showed me short clips of her with her young stud. She even showed me pictures. I told her I wanted to see it in person. She told me that she wouldn't be able to do that for me. I bugged her so much that she said she would try it out. She told me to be at the park where they met. She told me where to be and to take a Camara to record if. I liked her idea and I couldn't wait to witness my wife getting banged by a young guy. About 30 minutes when I got to my spot I saw my wife walking with literally a kid who was about our own sons age. As I'm watching them she pulls her pants down and gets on all fours and has this kid bang her. I nearly exploded watching it her this way. I got my video camara out and video taped it. This kid rammed my wife like an animal and he went at it for at least 15 minutes none stop. My wife rushes to his cum and has him cum inside her mouth. When he was done with my wife he left right away. My wife texted me and asked me if I got to watch and I told her yes and she asked me if I was happy and liked what I saw I told her yes. She had me come over to her spot and had me kissed her. I tasted sperms for the first time!
jay

Boise, ID

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Romano wrote:
<quoted text>You should talk first, ask first me and my wife had a 3 some with a female few years ago,we usually talk on what would u want to experience- we have a friend who is gay he is never being with a woman and ask me 2 weeks ago, if he can get togheter with her, I asked my wife and she said yes I am ok with it , I'm not gay but I don't want her to cheat so in few weeks.......
you can cheat on me
sammy

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 27, 2013
My wife confessed to an affair with my best friend. She went into great detail about how great the sex was. It devastated me. How to cope?
Bad Bob

Memphis, TN

#15 Oct 5, 2013
My wife came home and told me she'd cheated with the neighbor,while his wife and daughter were gone out of town..So did you enjoy it?..I asked,thinking she was lying..No,because he was too huge,and it was hot because his a/c's not working,and he did me in his little girls room,and it smelled really strong from the ammonia-like odor of stinky wet pee-pee because she must still be peeing the bed...You are kidding me?..You really didn't let him do you?..Come here and let me feel down your panties?..And,her panties were all wet,and her vagina felt all slippery and loosened up,and I took her to our bedroom and did her three more times,and didn't stop until she made our bed smell like wet pee-pee also!..And our sex life is hotter and wetter than ever..all thanks to the neighbor,and his bed-wetting daughter!

Since: May 13

Hollywood, FL

#16 Oct 5, 2013
I love when girls confess they've cheated on me i get really turned on and the sex is awsome.
sub hubby

Blue Springs, MO

#17 Oct 12, 2013
My wife and I were at a bar attending her friends birthday party and this guy in his 50's was hitting on my wife all night. My wife was very turned on by all the attention and we agreed to go to his place for a nightcap. He took her on a "tour" of his house, but I knew there would be a long stop in the bedroom. About 15 minutes later I could hear my wife screaming in pain/pleasure. I jumped up from the sofa and ran to the bedroom to see the biggest fattest cock I had ever seen just pounding away at her pussy. By this time her screams had turned to intense orgasm as his big balls slapped her ass. This continued for almost an hour until he finally came inside her. A few minutes later he came walking down the stairs and went to the fridge to get some beer. He walked over to where I was sitting and offered me one and said, "your ole lady is a great fuck and she wants to know if you would mind waiting while we do it again".........This went on all night and she now sees the guy a couple of times per month....very very hot!
Joseph

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Oct 12, 2013
That happened to me except when she came home late and told me it wasn't with another guy. It was with her friend!
bullshyt_detecto r

Cherry Hill, NJ

#20 Nov 7, 2013
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
bullshyt_detecto r

Cherry Hill, NJ

#21 Nov 7, 2013
I came across this thread looking to find people with similar experiences to mine... But as usual there's mostly a bunch of liars on here trying to get a hard on... my wife had a couple of Affairs in the last year ending about 6 months ago...But I'm not sore about the whole thing anymore---Actually I Have For The Most Part Forgiven Her... but now a different host of feelings have taken grip of me... I am totally turned on by the whole thing, & I always make my wife Uncomfortable by prodding her to get more details out of her about the whole sex aspect of the affairs... I know she is truly sorry for what she did, because she cries when I make her give me details... but the desire is so strong to know about the details of the sex... it really gets me so horny almost like when I was a kid and I first discovered I could bust a nut Lol...THAT Horny...Seriously... I feel like I am really f***** in the head or something is wrong with me, what normal man would feel this way about their wife getting sex from another man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sons first wet one 7 min Cut 85
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Sexxxyboyz 418,612
Gay OOVOO (Oct '11) 7 min francine 5,766
Bra size and age? 7 min Ryan 2,433
oovoo fun 7 min Dave 6
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min Abadac12 504,918
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min antbbb 183,527
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min pebello 313,555
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min jamesssssszzz 25,285

Human Sexuality People Search