Why is Masturbation considered a bad activity?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Ok, Seriously, Why is Masturbation considered a bad thing? I mean really? I just don't see why people have a problem with masturbation.

Everywhere you look in society, people act like Masturbation is BAD, Wrong, is an "Addiction" or whatever negative thing they can find to say about it. I mean really, WHY??

I'm a male in my late 30's and I have enjoyed masturbation all my life. I have NEVER understood what the big deal about masturbation is? I have masturbated since I was around 10 years old, I absolutely love the feeling of masturbating myself and enjoying sexual play with myself. I mean why does society have such a grim view of masturbation and see it as such a "vise" or something that is BAD for you? I mean let's be honest... Is it not better to masturbate and enjoy your own body rather than get someone pregnant or risk getting a disease from someone else? Seriously? I mean HOW can you possibly say that masturbation, the SAFEST, CLEANEST and most HEALTHY form of sex is bad?

For a long time I started to get interested in Nudity and Nudist Colonies because I thought Hey, these people surely accept the human body and would have a positive view of masturbation. WRONG... Nudist are just as uptight about masturbation as everyone else. In many Nudist areas even an ERECTION is not allowed. I mean WHAT??? Your kidding me right? If Nudity is all about Body Acceptance then WHY is an Erection, a perfectly normal human body response just like breathing or hunger considered BAD and something that has to be covered with a towel? If your a male and you get any type of erection in a nudist area you better run for cover and HIDE it or they get real mad... How crazy is that?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

I don't think masterbation is bad. What makes it bad is other peoples opinions. People have been doing it for thousands of years. It's just too bad there are a lot of women who think masterbation is bad or have never tried it. I do know that here in US we as a country are very conservitive when it comes to sex and nudity and maybe someday that will change. It's just a part of being human, embrase it!!
uncut tomas

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

masturbation is considered a seroius and grave sin in most Christaian churches.That is why Mr Kellogg ( the creator of corn flakes and other self righteous citizens introduced circumcision in the US at the end of the 19th century,and acheived their goal of having every American newborn baby circumcised, to avoid the sin of masturbation.They were and are totally successsfully in hving all US newborns circumcised, bur were totally unsuccessful in avoiding US males from masturbating. Now it is true that for uncut guys like myself it is easier and pleasurable to masturbate becsuse we move foresfin back and forth with no lube until cumming. For cut guys it is more difficult, they have to learn techniques but they still all masturbate, and derive lots of pleasure from masturbating.only countries in the world where circumcision is universal are Moslem countries;Israel and the US. Moslems and Jews for religious resons, the US for different moral or religious reasons: masturbation is a sin. US doctors say now it is a health issue, but curiously European and Sasiatic doctors will not back that idea.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

It's OK to play with your WEE-WEE!!!
BIGshooter

Newton Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Hmmm...not so sure about UNcut Tommys words up top? lol..NEVER heard of this bizarre reason for people getting circumsized! THIS practice began in biblcal times to make the Jewish sect stand OUT from all others...the "chosen" people blah blahh..but in modern times..and they are 100% right!...it is done mainly for cleanliness reasons. I mean, hear me correct: I have NOTHING against UNcut dudes!..but...one MUST admit also, a Cut cock is much much easier to keep clean of bacteria and the 'ick' that can and DOES indeed grow around UNcut foreskin. yahh yahh..of course I know all about the fact that men DO and CAN clean and keep it clean? but allll ya gotta do is hit the pisser, BANG! bacteria growing immediately see? ;) So this practice of cutting foreskin became the norm MAINLY cause of health reasons people...NOT some corn flake mans obsession nor the church!
As far as Masturbation? yes..the wonnnderful Catholic Church at work AGAIN! lolol...burn in hell..go blind..KILL innocent 'babys' and a thousand other LAME reasons for putting a guilt trip on men for masturbating. GO ahead..whack that weenie..spank that (verrry BAD) monkey..choke that chicken and squeeeze your sausage guys! As LONG as it doesn't become a constant IN your life..nor a substitute for passionate sex? there is NOTHING wrong with diddling the fiddle now and then!:)
hell...I've even helped guys play their OWN fiddle now and then :) lolol...it's allll kewl!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Because of religion!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Right on BIGshooter.
pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

To BIGSHOOTER: this "bizarre reason" for starting and spreading circumcision in the uS is well documented in books and in the internet.Browse discussions on circumcision, specially the anticirc ones, not to change your mind if you dont want to, but to be better informed. All Europeans are uncircumcised,and nobody can say they are dirty and become sick beause of all the bacteria accumulated under the foreskin.If it were so, European doctors would campaign for circumcision and that is not so. I am uncut. I shower every day, and retract foreskin to washit and wash glans with mild soap. Never had health troubles becuse of bacteria growing inside my forskin. And when a baby cis circumcised, 4000 sensitive nerve endings are obliteratd bacause foreskin and frenulum dissapear.And tjhose 4000 nerve endings are not there for nothing...Moslems and Jews are circumcised for religious reasons, and all Americans are...
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Doug77 wrote:
It's OK to play with your WEE-WEE!!!
You got that right. I do at least once a day. Keeps the prostate healthy and the boner strong and hard. Plus, when the wife is not in the mood and I'm in the mood whats a horny guy suppose to do?
Ali66

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal – to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is an inexpensive little book written by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully for more than 32 years.

It is called "Lasting Longer: The Treatment Program for Premature Ejaculation" by Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D. For more information just google the author’s name: Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D.

http://lastinglonger.ca
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Because sperm and any type of sexual activity is supposed to be directed only towards penile+vaginal sex with the intent to have a baby. Or something ridiculous like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5455 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Michigander 309,836
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 3 min Hayy_its_crae 18,570
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Watchmewank2 120,981
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min herodotus61 224,238
Dads And D@ughters 4 min Bored 77
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 4 min Trevor brown 7,594
Lesbian Sex Stories (Jan '12) 4 min WetOasis 1,556
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Big cock 418,816
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 14 min Hornygirl14 87,098