Jeanne from Biddeford

Wiscasset, ME

#1 Dec 31, 2012
My cousin had a party this summer at the river there campground is at. I told my husband I was going to change into my bathing suit. He came up to the changing room a few minutes later and heard some guys saying wow,come see this. My husband ducked his head around the corner in the entrance of the changing room area. He told me I was standing in front of a two way mirror with my shirt and bra off facing about 5 guys that were at the party. He said they were staring at my bare chest and commenting on how they liked my pale nipples. My husband told me it turned him on seeing those guys looking at my tits He told me you were showing them your tits and didn't even know it. He said a couple of the guys had bulges in their pants.
Open minded dad

Anchorage, AK

#5 Dec 31, 2012
How did you feel when you learned they had seen your tits? How did you feel when your husband said it turbed him on seeing them looking at you?
sandy shore

UK

#9 Dec 31, 2012
do you post any picture.s anywhere else?
Jeanne from Biddeford wrote:
My cousin had a party this summer at the river there campground is at. I told my husband I was going to change into my bathing suit. He came up to the changing room a few minutes later and heard some guys saying wow,come see this. My husband ducked his head around the corner in the entrance of the changing room area. He told me I was standing in front of a two way mirror with my shirt and bra off facing about 5 guys that were at the party. He said they were staring at my bare chest and commenting on how they liked my pale nipples. My husband told me it turned him on seeing those guys looking at my tits He told me you were showing them your tits and didn't even know it. He said a couple of the guys had bulges in their pants.
40DDs

Durango, CO

#10 Dec 31, 2012
i would love to be caught topless for men to see and get turned on.
Lorenzo

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Dec 31, 2012
40DDs wrote:
I emailed you. Did you get it?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Wow I'd love to see! Sounds nice!
Gentle Ben

Ceuta, Spain

#13 Dec 31, 2012
40DDs wrote:
It wouldn't be hard for you to make that happen. I'd love to be the one catching u aswell

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 31, 2012
40DDs wrote:
40 dd ? Wow I'd love to catch ya! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K.....k trade group. Anything goes. Leave name ... 7 min brian992002 1,720
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Zman 252,513
Ask a 43 Year Old Latina Newly Divorced, anything! 7 min Zane1027 623
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 7 min Jack 25,187
Dogging Cumbria Tonight (Jan '13) 7 min 24volts 33
animal sex (Nov '12) 7 min Frman242 489
Women like giving handjobs? (Nov '09) 7 min Casey 234
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min mark 416,281
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Submissive Slave 543,616
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min iwt11 60,972