Girls with big tits

Since: Oct 11

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Do you enjoy having them? Using them? Do you tease with them daily? I often feel like busty girls press their tits out for me, or do their best to make them pop out of the top. I'm wondering if they enjoy the attention I'm giving them, and if they see my cock get hard as a result, is that a turn on?

msn [email protected]
Pirate-girl

UK

#2 Nov 10, 2011
Mine hurt my back and guys stare at them all the time lol

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#3 Nov 10, 2011
haha, I bet, do you enjoy that?

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#5 Nov 10, 2011
anyone else have anything to say?
lampshade

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2011
Why are younger girls busty nowadays? As in, I saw a 12 year old with huge boobs the other day. Am wondering if its in the water or hormones or what? Her cleavage was showing and they bounced as she walked...at 12!

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#9 Nov 12, 2011
I don't know but it sounds like we're headed in a terrific direction.
RachelLoveGirl

Houghton Le Spring, UK

#10 Nov 12, 2011
RockHardD wrote:
Do you enjoy having them? Using them? Do you tease with them daily? I often feel like busty girls press their tits out for me, or do their best to make them pop out of the top. I'm wondering if they enjoy the attention I'm giving them, and if they see my cock get hard as a result, is that a turn on?
msn [email protected]
i do love my boobs i really do enjoy having them tho every now n then i do get a little back pain but its nothing much just have to take it easy for awhile but there fun to play with with by my hands or someone elses
and its fun to tease other guys or girls usually wear no bra depending on the weather
Buddy

Chapin, SC

#11 Nov 12, 2011
Girls or women? My wife, a woman, has 34DDDs or 34Fs. She loves them. I love them and other men love to look at them when she goes topless at the beach.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2011
I loooove having my 38GGG's stared at..and yeah, if I know guy is looking I push them out a bit more...I mean they are hard to miss....my husbands friends make constant comments about how they must get in my way......I bet they wouldn't mind if I pulled them out and asked them to suck the hell out of my erect nipples...especially when they comments about my "headlights" being on...I know they just want to lick them, kiss, suck and juggfuck them.....so sometimes I try to accentuate them....they will not get them...but I like the looks of wanting

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#14 Dec 17, 2011
oh yeah I would be clamoring for those, they sound amazing 38GGGs my god I would love to titfuck those.
Slut

Ipswich, UK

#15 Dec 17, 2011
I totally agree, I'm 14, size 30E I hate them! and I'm a dancer so it kills me!); anyone have Skype, we can chat??
Sexyman

Vancouver, WA

#19 Dec 17, 2011
Slut wrote:
I totally agree, I'm 14, size 30E I hate them! and I'm a dancer so it kills me!); anyone have Skype, we can chat??
do u wanna text? I Wats ur number

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#22 Dec 18, 2011
I have skype. Any other busty girls?

skype is basketballgod161
msn is [email protected]
Big 9 incher

United States

#27 Dec 31, 2011
BiGGGtits wrote:
I loooove having my 38GGG's stared at..and yeah, if I know guy is looking I push them out a bit more...I mean they are hard to miss....my husbands friends make constant comments about how they must get in my way......I bet they wouldn't mind if I pulled them out and asked them to suck the hell out of my erect nipples...especially when they comments about my "headlights" being on...I know they just want to lick them, kiss, suck and juggfuck them.....so sometimes I try to accentuate them....they will not get them...but I like the looks of wanting
hey i wanna swap e mail or cell let me no:)
Big 9 incher

United States

#28 Dec 31, 2011
RachelLoveGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
i do love my boobs i really do enjoy having them tho every now n then i do get a little back pain but its nothing much just have to take it easy for awhile but there fun to play with with by my hands or someone elses
and its fun to tease other guys or girls usually wear no bra depending on the weather
can we text or send me a pic cuz id like to see u with no bra ;)
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Thelad_97 1,444,939
surat gay (Feb '15) 1 min sahid 6,679
22f looking for girls or couples to snap 2 min Kristy 1
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Babestation fan 220,148
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min nolly 82,426
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min lado 326,246
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 2 min Mr dominant 103,780
Gay/bi k.k 2 min Sam 136,844
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 8 min JenJen 181,828
More from around the web