+40 - trimmed

+40 - bald

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bushtuckerman

Annandale, Australia

#1 Nov 4, 2008
I would like to know if younger women have a tendency to go bare downstairs, whilst older women may be more prepared to let it grow.....or otherwise.
Do younger women out on the prowl tend to their fur more often or, when you are a little older and perhaps married, is it so important to maintain?
Perhaps my perceptions are way off the mark...
Diane

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2008
It will be interesting to see the results of this poll. But I suspect that it is not only age that drives these choices. I suspect that geography may play a role too: city vs. countryside; US vs. Europe vs. Asia vs. Australia, etc.

My own observations at US nude beaches and nude resorts are that the teens go with full bush (perhaps as an expression of their sexual prowess), the 20s-40s are shaved (on the prowl, with a little experience). Over 50 mostly, but not all, go with full bush, maybe a trim (maybe they're just used to having hair).
TominCA

Oakland, CA

#3 Nov 4, 2008
My experience is that women under about 30 tend to shave all or most of their pubic hair. Over 40 are almost all "Bushy" the 30 to 40 group are mixed. This isn't a real large sample so I will be interested to see the results of the poll as it fills in.
Cliff

Tuckahoe, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2008
At my dorm, every girl is either totally shaved or waxed.
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Nov 25, 2008
any more for any more

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 25, 2008
Cliff wrote:
At my dorm, every girl is either totally shaved or waxed.
Wow! You have had EVERY girl in your dorm????? Meeeow!!!

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#7 Nov 25, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You have had EVERY girl in your dorm????? Meeeow!!!
so he claims. Meet Cliff, I suspect AKA Crystal ... 11 inch c*ck, his 3 brothers just as big, he has multiple experiences of superman proportions ...
Annette

Perth, Australia

#8 Nov 27, 2008
I am in my 40s. Both I and my 16yo daughter are fully waxed - we usually go along together. Most of the women I work with (anything from 20s to near retirement) now shave or wax. Daughter says about 2/3 of her close friends that she's discussed it with are totally hairless. Mostly they shave but a few wax
Join Free
Annette

Perth, Australia

#9 Nov 28, 2008
Just thought I'd also add a report from one of my daughter's friends, also 16. She's the oldest of 4 girls. Her mum waxes and she and her two oldest sisters (13 & 11) have gone along with her to be waxed from the moment any pubic, leg & underarm hair started growing. Youngest is only 9 but she goes along to watch. Not sure whether I'd start mine quite that early but it looks like that is what's happening in some places.

“be tolerant”

Since: Nov 08

HURGHADA

#11 Nov 28, 2008
this is a very important poll..I think age has nothing to do with it..it is the area culture and traditions,for instance most mediteranian women -specially italian-keep there bush hairy as a symbol of womanhood and sexuality..so do the far eastern women(Indians,thai,japs..etc). ..arab girls keep there hairy bush untill tey marry and wax before there wedding night..later they do what the husband likes ,grow it back or wax!!!!
alex

Sydney, Australia

#12 Nov 28, 2008
Madge wrote:
Let it all hang out 'cause it'll grow out !!...I always say !!
I have never shaved my facial or pubic hair....I have never had the hair on my head cut off.
My facial hair (top lip) I can strech to my chin.
My pubic hair I can strech to my knees.
And the hair on my head reaches almost to my waist.
I Do not believe that YO SHOULD CUT ANY HAIR ON YO BODY.
Clean Mind = Clean Body IS WHAT I BELIEVE
.....It's MIND over MATTER !!
I don't MIND....and yo don't MATTER
please please just go away you pest,we dont want you here (moderator can you do something about this pest)
D Boy

Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands

#13 Nov 28, 2008
The only woman I have seen that dont shave is my mum. Right from when I was little to adulthood. so I am sure she has not shaved since 1979 and she is really hairy with black tick hairs. Women in her generation dont shave. But modern women shave say once in two weeks or once in a month.

“guess who Lois?”

#15 Nov 28, 2008
Annette wrote:
Just thought I'd also add a report from one of my daughter's friends, also 16. She's the oldest of 4 girls. Her mum waxes and she and her two oldest sisters (13 & 11) have gone along with her to be waxed from the moment any pubic, leg & underarm hair started growing. Youngest is only 9 but she goes along to watch. Not sure whether I'd start mine quite that early but it looks like that is what's happening in some places.
sometimes it is the mother, who is already obsessed with certain things, that passes it on to her kids.

“guess who Lois?”

#16 Nov 28, 2008
alex wrote:
<quoted text> please please just go away you pest,we dont want you here (moderator can you do something about this pest)
they are annoying, but as long as we keep them exposed as trolls they can't be too much of a bother to others.

THe moderators can block them if they break the terms of service. For example if they follow someone around the forum and harrass them and say mean/slanderous things that counts as well.
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

#17 May 3, 2009
Yes I am obsessed with women that let the fur grow, particularly the younger generation because of all the perceived peer pressure to shave it off. I am surprised that there are more girls with a full bush than are bald in the under 20 age bracket.
I would have thought that it was just the done thing for younger girls to go for the bald look.
What makes a younger girl maintain a full mound of fur in this day and age...
comments please
Just a girl

Hatfield, PA

#19 May 3, 2009
bushtuckerman wrote:
any more for any more
I have redhair; and my pubic area is also red. There is noway I will shave this off. I love the attention it gets.
4rdq

New Zealand

#20 May 3, 2009
EL-OMDA wrote:
this is a very important poll..I think age has nothing to do with it..it is the area culture and traditions,for instance most mediteranian women -specially italian-keep there bush hairy as a symbol of womanhood and sexuality..so do the far eastern women(Indians,thai,japs..etc). ..arab girls keep there hairy bush untill tey marry and wax before there wedding night..later they do what the husband likes ,grow it back or wax!!!!
My wife has a friend who owns a waxing parlour. She says that she has lots of Chinese-Korean-Malyasian-Indon esian customers. Some Middle Eastern women because they are Moslem. Almost no New Zealand women.

I know that Islam requires that women wax at least every 40 days, but I've not heard of it being a big issue, or policed in any way. You may be right that Moslem wax before their wedding night, then continue only if he insists, and that many educated "westernized" husbands no longer insist.

And Egyptian Jewish girl once told me that her mother trimmed her with scissors for a few years after puberty, believing that if a guy got fresh her and discovered that he had no hair, he would stop out of shame.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#21 May 6, 2009
IMO, Older women are more likely to be hairy, younger women are more likely to be smooth, and middle age women are about split.
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

#22 May 11, 2009
looks like ineach of the age brackets that most respondants at least have some hair....but their are plenty hat go forthe bald look also

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#23 May 11, 2009
I think you need to raise that age a bit to 50. Most women in their 40's that I know shave or wax. A scant few just trim.

A lot has to do with their man's preference. Some guys want to see a little hair and some don't want any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craziest thing you've done at a party 2 min jim 56
white wives and black men 2 min nickster 8
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hungyoung 761,444
Crossdresser looking for phone fun (Jan '14) 2 min sara 75
delhi gay sex 2 min anil 11,245
boys and men who paint their toes and wear girl... 3 min Mike1212 6
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 3 min kruthika 13,027
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Nyboiitoi 753,632
Dirty ki...k 3 min londongirl1239 81,532
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jasonbwn 362,732