“She is opening up ;)”

Since: May 12

Central Texas

#1 May 28, 2012
Recently I wrote a scenario / sex story to my wife about us going to a Nude Beach and getting hot and horny to the point of f ucking around. The men at the beach watching became aroused and moved in closer and closer stroking their hard cocks until a few of them got the courage to join. It ended with my wife taking 7 of us guys and getting everything from DP to Airtight. I love writing her little fantasies while deployed so she can play with herself to the idea and snap photos for me. Well now she REALLY wants to go to a nude beach and see who approaches us. But nude beaches are family places where sexual conduct isnt permitted. Is there somewhere near Central Texas that we can go and try this out? A beach or resort? I guess it would have to be a swingers thing but I dont know, random strangers would be fun for the experience. We have tons of fantasies but this one really got her going recently. Would also like for decent looking people who are HWP and not too old. Of course in the heat of the moment who cares right. But would like to atleast have some fit people around. Anyone done this or know of a place?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2012
Actually..these do exist. Most nude beaches do frown upon sexual activity being done in view of the public. As most nudists will tell you, nudist resorts are primarily more about freedom of expression or freedom from the everyday confines of clothing.

However, if you research it, there are some swingers or alternative lifestyle resorts. Maybe not all with a beach, but many are hotels that cater to this type of activity.

Worst comes to worst, every major city has at least one sex/swinger club.

“She is opening up ;)”

Since: May 12

Central Texas

#3 May 28, 2012
You are a library my friend! Full of information!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min deanparker16 490,750
wet and horny now 4 min sarah 1
In wife's panties 5 min Jholmessex 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min dutchieb0yy 402,061
katie in az 6 min Katie 57
Gay teens around Long Island New York ? 6 min koukis14 2
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 min Mathieubambino 9,925
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min bored Florida boy 173,841
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Joe b 298,901
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min someswedishpo 20,081