How many men should I invite to my wi...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candymonster6969

Monterey, CA

#25 Apr 30, 2011
dude doesnt matter as long as im there!

candymonster6969 - aim

“I Hate cloths on women !!”

Since: Mar 11

Shelton, CT

#26 Apr 30, 2011
candymonster6969 wrote:
dude doesnt matter as long as im there!
candymonster6969 - aim
Shelton CT long flight for a Gangbang !!!
Wants 2 share

Washington, DC

#27 Apr 30, 2011
Are you any where near Richmond, VA?
johnfire69 wrote:
<quoted text>
another 3 way soon, but gangbang November
rick

Clinton, MA

#28 May 1, 2011
johnfire69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Took her this long to agree to it !!
I guess she liked it once she tried it. Did she like it the first time. Or did it keep getting better and better?

Passaic, NJ

#29 May 1, 2011
rick wrote:
<quoted text> I guess she liked it once she tried it. Did she like it the first time. Or did it keep getting better and better?
She enjoyed it from the first time, was nervous being naked with a new guy, but is a bit more comfortable now. Not much more but some what. She does though enjoy some 1 on 1 time ever now and then with 1 for our more "special" friends.

They go out on dates and she will "relieve" him of his stress after a nice dinner.
rick

Clinton, MA

#30 May 1, 2011
johnfire69 wrote:
<quoted text>
She enjoyed it from the first time, was nervous being naked with a new guy, but is a bit more comfortable now. Not much more but some what. She does though enjoy some 1 on 1 time ever now and then with 1 for our more "special" friends.
They go out on dates and she will "relieve" him of his stress after a nice dinner.
do you ever bring another girl into the mix?

Passaic, NJ

#31 May 1, 2011
rick wrote:
<quoted text> do you ever bring another girl into the mix?
We are getting ready to, soon !!!
rick

Clinton, MA

#32 May 1, 2011
johnfire69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she more nervous about being naked with a new guy then she was having $ex with him? Though I could see this, because woman can be very concerned with body image.
Join Free

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#33 May 1, 2011
johnfire69 wrote:
I really enjoy watching my wife getting used by men.
We ave done several 3-ways some back to back the same day.
She has agreed to a gangbang for my 50th birthday present this year.
So my question is how many men should I invite to use my wife for "MY" pleasure?
Don't you think you should leave it up to her? She's the one that is going to have all the cock poking at her.

Passaic, NJ

#34 May 1, 2011
upnorth1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think you should leave it up to her? She's the one that is going to have all the cock poking at her.
But it is her present to me !!!!
salty

Clinton, MA

#35 May 1, 2011
johnfire69 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is her present to me !!!!
she's also doing somthing nice for the other guys.

Passaic, NJ

#36 May 1, 2011
salty wrote:
<quoted text> she's also doing somthing nice for the other guys.
Yes she is and she really enjoys the satisfied looks and sounds of her many happy men !!!

Shelton, CT

#37 Jun 27, 2011
Wants 2 share wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you planning anything soon?
November 2011 !!!

Since: Apr 11

Canton, MS

#38 Jun 27, 2011
We had done several threesomes before I mentioned the idea of a gangbang she initially said no and I did not force the issue. I joked with her about off and for over a year she just played it off until finally I joked about one night when I was going down on her and said yes. Then the problem of logistics started. She wanted only guys we had threesomed with. She contacted twelve guys and finally ended up with five counting me to make six. So we agree with contacting double the number to show. She loved it since then she has done it two more times one with six again and the last one was ten. She said after that six is her limit.
BIll

Carlisle, MA

#39 Feb 20, 2013
Gang with a sexy One hundred pound beautiful bombshell Waterbury area Connecticutshe wants to have a facial
jacob

Santa Ana, CA

#40 Feb 20, 2013
8 is perfect
Longstroke

Columbus, OH

#41 Feb 20, 2013
I've done a gang bank once, and there was four of us that did this guys wife, not including the husband who was just taking pictures. It's quite crazy having that many guys trying to do things with one woman. I have to admit, it was pretty wild, and a woman that really gets into it makes it even better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min paaigey-chan 145,608
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min ozzvaro 117,938
Bad stepdads dads and uncles (Dec '14) 2 min strictmomma 813
Dogging 2 min Caramel peach 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min ryanshey 863,842
anybody want to talk dirty right now (May '11) 3 min kitten1962 290
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min NightOwlSim 418,134
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min ouran 830,157
More from around the web