Pierced or not Pierced
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 May 9, 2007
Thinking of having my nipples pierced. I have 36c breast and love showing them off. I normally wear a set of non piercing nipple shields they just fit tight around my nipples,keeping them erect and show threw my thin bras and blouse. Now I want a set of shields that has a stud threw my nipple. Should I or should I not. What is the advantage and disadvantages of pierced nipples. perkypinknipples@hotmai..com

“So where's the PARTY!!!”

Since: May 07

Golden CO

#2 May 9, 2007
Hey Perky,

My ex got hers pierced as a present for me and it was AWSOME. we would make weekend plans and she would go down to the pierce shop and have them changed out with shields studs full and 3/4 hoops along with different colors. whatever to match the mood for the weekend whether goin to a swing club a weekend out or to a nudist resort. it was great fun for both of us.

“So where's the PARTY!!!”

Golden CO

#3 May 9, 2007
Have you considered getting your hood pierced yet???

#4 May 11, 2007
There is absolutely no advantage of a pierced nipple, apart from if YOU think it looks nice. Not everyone will find it attractive, and as such you're probably better off without them. Drawbacks - should it get infected, you can potentially lose your entire breast (or breasts) due to the infection. Also, it completely stuffs up your chance of breast feeding when you have children.

They can also (so I hear) be annoying as they can catch onto bras, shirts, tops etc. and should you have any movements where your top/bra etc. is moved forward, it can be quite painful, or (most severe) rip off your nipple completely (though rare, it has happened before).

In my opinion, nipple piercings are not worth it, but it's not my life to deal with and make decisions, it's yours...

Pensacola, FL

#5 May 11, 2007
I don't like it, at all.

I more prefer seeing a girl with belly buttom pierced, enough for me

San Francisco

#6 May 11, 2007
Not into piercing but if you feel like you need to go that extra step, make sure you go to a good reputable place, preferably one of the ones that use sterile instruments.

for me though thats about as much as I like on a woman (same thing with tatoos have to be inconspicuous, not that flared design over someones ass and lower back)

“You cant win if you dont play ”

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2007
I'll pass. Don't like pierced anything on partner.

Lewisville, TX

#8 May 13, 2007
Go for it.

If you plan on breast feeding at some point, they can be removed and reinserted if they are healed well.

As far as catching on stuff... not really an issue. Infection.. if you listen and follow the care and cleaning of a fresh pierce then you shouldn't have any issues.

Make sure they are pierced as close to the areola as possible to prevent migration (your body rejecting / pushing out the pierce). Also go with 10 gauge jewelery as it will be more stable to hold the shields.

Jersey City, NJ

#9 May 14, 2007
I have both niples pierced. My husband kinda likes it but we both agree they wont be in forever. Just a change from time to time. And not as permanant as my tattoos.

#10 May 15, 2007
My girl has one of her nipples pierced. Sure it can get annoying from time to time, but hey, it's something a little extra to play with. I'm all for it.

Roslindale, MA

#11 Aug 19, 2007
Pierce them. If it's what you want. Don't listen to others, particularly the ignorant who claim you'll lose your breast if it gets infected. Of course, anything can happen, but the likelihood is tiny.

Since: Jul 07

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Aug 19, 2007
myself i wouldnt get one, but if you want it go for it.. you can always take it out if you dont like it.. My sis has hers done and has had no problems at all, ofcourse there is a chance but thats with every lil thing you do in life.
As for what danny said about breastfeeding, you most definately can still breastfeed, it just requires you take it out! no probs for future things like that..
If you want it go for it!!

#13 Oct 30, 2007
i ave both nipples dun n dwn below dun 2 n guys love it n so do i so go 4 it if dats wot u want

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2007
If itz wut u want, do it, I jus dont think itz sumtin I wood do...but it duz look sexy on sum people especially guyz.......I jus hope u find tha rite person 2 do it 4 u & u kno tha complications of tha piercing, good luck :-)

Tuckahoe, NY

#16 Mar 3, 2009
My bf go a "frenum ladder" with 8 rungs yesterday. He has a very large p*nis and already has an apadravya and ampallang. He also has both nipples and tongue pierced. He told me that all 8 piercings that he got yesterday were painless compared to the other 2 piercings that he has on his p*nis. His p*nis looks like a chinese dragon!

Southgate, MI

#17 Mar 3, 2009
my niece has hers done and she said the only real sucky part is in the winter the steel one's really hurt alot

York, PA

#18 May 22, 2009
i think its awesome. the only situation ive known of infection was when the chick had guys sucking on her and they got infected. im gonna get mine done too. and i cant wait. i think all my guy friends would like it

Richmond, VA

#19 Jun 2, 2009
Pierced nipples are definitely attractive. Its different, unique and bold. I love piercings and tattoos, that whole look is hot to me. Just make sure to do everything the person who is doing the piercing tells you to do to prevent infection or other issues.

Richmond, VA

#20 Jun 6, 2011
My ex gf had her nipples done while we were together. They made her nipples VERY sensitive. She used to like them "tugged" on before, but couldn't after the piercing.
Slave Joseph

#21 Mar 21, 2012
Just want to say I'm a cuckhold male slave to Lady Rochester and she decided to do my nipples as part of her fun on torture on my body. It was done on film and you can see how the scenario went. The procedure was painful for me but amusing for my Dominatrix. Since then I've found my nipples can be very highly aroused when my shirt lightly rubbed against and just using the fingertip very lightly rubbing makes your Penis go rock hard and easily cum no problem. This has given my Lady Rochester many more ways to tease and torture me and the pleasure is for both slave and his Dominatrix!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min brad lin 144,633
jerking off with girls panties (Apr '13) 3 min Mr pervv 344
Which one will you f #ck 3 min Biff tannen 26
New dirty k..k 4 min Doubleknottedcherry 24,098
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 4 min Kestrel248 62,525
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min ArabianboyHD 1,114,588
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Jack 148,508
Gay/bi k.k 8 min slimfella 14,491
More from around the web