Wife surprise gangbang
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harry

Perth, Australia

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Should I organise my wife a surprise gangbang how many guys is ok for the first time
rao

Bangalore, India

#2 Apr 4, 2014
Me
Johnny469

Northfleet, UK

#4 Apr 4, 2014
I would say 3 or 4 guys so she doesn't feel intimidated or scared..... how do you know she would be up for it?

Since: Nov 13

South Africa

#6 Apr 4, 2014
She is soooo lucky! Wish that was for me...would also say three or four guys! Good luck and enjoy...let us know how it went.
joe atxt

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2014
HornyWife27 wrote:
She is soooo lucky! Wish that was for me...would also say three or four guys! Good luck and enjoy...let us know how it went.
. txt me 7193496004
Adam

Evesham, UK

#8 Apr 4, 2014
Any ladies for phone sex 07438572172 call me

“Mark”

Since: Feb 14

Uk

#9 Apr 4, 2014
Harry wrote:
Should I organise my wife a surprise gangbang how many guys is ok for the first time
maybe 4 or 5 if you choose well - do you have a few guys in mind already?
dave

UK

#10 Apr 4, 2014
HornyWife27 wrote:
do you enjoy gangbangs ? How many do you like to take ? Any of them done you bareback ?
Join Free
Stooge

Aberdeen, UK

#11 Apr 4, 2014
I would say do it if it's something she likes... i set up gangbangs quite regularly for my wife because she is insatiable, wants cock all the time. sometimes it's just a mmf threesome but what we do is on every anniversary we get the same amount of guys. This year will be five, but the most she's ever done so far was a new years eve party when we were still actually engaged, she fucked me and six other guys so 7 in total. Was absolutely amazing seeing her in action and the crazy thing is she has such A "good girl" image and reputation that nobody would ever guess she enjoys this

Johannesburg, South Africa

#12 Apr 8, 2014
dave wrote:
<quoted text>do you enjoy gangbangs ? How many do you like to take ? Any of them done you bareback ?
Havnt experienced gangbang...one of my fantasies...but I know hubby would never allow it...
demanding male

Appleton, WI

#13 Apr 8, 2014
HornyWife27 wrote:
<quoted text>Havnt experienced gangbang...one of my fantasies...but I know hubby would never allow it...
You poor baby

Have to have it without him then

Johannesburg, South Africa

#14 Apr 8, 2014
demanding male wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor baby
Have to have it without him then
sounds great to me...wanna be one of the lucky men?
demanding male

Appleton, WI

#15 Apr 8, 2014
HornyWife27 wrote:
<quoted text>sounds great to me...wanna be one of the lucky men?
Yes

Count me in

I want to ravage you

Use you. Hard

Since: Jul 12

Perth, Australia

#16 Apr 8, 2014
HornyWife27 wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds great to me...wanna be one of the lucky men?
can i be one of the lucky men too ???:)
Lovetheladies

Dudley, UK

#17 Apr 8, 2014
This should definitely be arranged, I want to be one of these men, keep it posted
stevie123

London, UK

#18 Apr 8, 2014
HornyWife27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Havnt experienced gangbang...one of my fantasies...but I know hubby would never allow it...
Would love to meet for a gangbang. 23 m well hung. What area u from?
james

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#19 Apr 8, 2014
Stooge wrote:
I would say do it if it's something she likes... i set up gangbangs quite regularly for my wife because she is insatiable, wants cock all the time. sometimes it's just a mmf threesome but what we do is on every anniversary we get the same amount of guys. This year will be five, but the most she's ever done so far was a new years eve party when we were still actually engaged, she fucked me and six other guys so 7 in total. Was absolutely amazing seeing her in action and the crazy thing is she has such A "good girl" image and reputation that nobody would ever guess she enjoys this
were you from?
Grizz

East Lansing, MI

#20 Apr 8, 2014
Harry wrote:
no more than three men total for her 1 st.. you plus two new men.
Chloe43

London, UK

#21 Apr 8, 2014
I don't know happy many you should arrange for your wife, but my first gangbang was with 8 guys, complete strangers, plus my boyfriend - so that's 9 !
it was a complete surprise when it happened. I'd talked with him before about maybe a threesome, or 3 guys maximum, but that was just fantasy talk, and didn't think he'd arrange it.
Next thing I know, he's invited 8 guys to gang-f*ck me !
He took me to a bar first, got me a little drunk, took me to his flat at about 9 in the evening, we get there and are making out .... meanwhile he'd told his friends from his football social club to be around at 10pm.
8 big strong guys, and me - YES, it was intimidating !
Brutally f*cked in all my holes !
And they come on me. And pissed on me too !
It was rough, but I enjoyed it. I was well used.

I'd say 8 is probably too many though, for most women.

Since: Jul 12

Perth, Australia

#22 Apr 9, 2014
Chloe43 wrote:
I don't know happy many you should arrange for your wife, but my first gangbang was with 8 guys, complete strangers, plus my boyfriend - so that's 9 !
it was a complete surprise when it happened. I'd talked with him before about maybe a threesome, or 3 guys maximum, but that was just fantasy talk, and didn't think he'd arrange it.
Next thing I know, he's invited 8 guys to gang-f*ck me !
He took me to a bar first, got me a little drunk, took me to his flat at about 9 in the evening, we get there and are making out .... meanwhile he'd told his friends from his football social club to be around at 10pm.
8 big strong guys, and me - YES, it was intimidating !
Brutally f*cked in all my holes !
And they come on me. And pissed on me too !
It was rough, but I enjoyed it. I was well used.
I'd say 8 is probably too many though, for most women.
How many gang bangs have you had Chloe ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 6 min Badmanforfuckin 106,739
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Mat 783,867
your biggest turn on 6 min London22CuriousBl... 203
Swap nudes on snapchat! (Nov '13) 6 min Larry Smith 317 4,213
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 6 min suraj 14,146
I want my wife to show off her cleavage in public! (May '11) 6 min Shreeniwasan 144
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min mrmostdope420 801,753
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min jsv_98 384,591
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min peter23 108,194
More from around the web