Boners in Public!
anonymous too

Holbrook, NY

#429 Nov 20, 2008
if it really does embarrass you, then just flip it up in your waist band so that it is straight up. It ma be a little uncomfortable but it definately does a good job hiding it.
Also, I fell asleep on the bus and got a boner in loose gym shorts and I'm sure the women all got a nice view of my nice-sized manhood.

Since: Nov 08

Clydebank, UK

#430 Nov 25, 2008
I was talking to this hot girl and I got a stiffy.I managed to hide it but then one of my friends scanted me but he got my boxers as well so there I am with a full erection standing with my pants down in front of a girl.
keara

Issaquah, WA

#431 Dec 17, 2008
I like it when guys get boners i get really horny when i see them.
Crystal

Tuckahoe, NY

#432 Dec 17, 2008
I love to watch the swim team at my school. The guys wear tight speedos and its great to see the bulges, but even better to look at the boners.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#433 Dec 17, 2008
Crystal wrote:
I love to watch the swim team at my school. The guys wear tight speedos and its great to see the bulges, but even better to look at the boners.
Totally awesome. Id love to be on the swim team, if only for the after meet showers in the locker rooms. Thats where the real action starts.
repelled lady

Vienna, Austria

#434 Dec 18, 2008
OlderAndBetter wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of them do! LOL. Fortunately, at 54 years old I am still getting erections spontaneously, although not quite as often as when I was a teen. I love getting a hard on in public. I wear looser pants or shorts with no underwear on purpose so it shows. Yeah...I hear an occasional giggle from younger girls but I love it. And, it has led to some great one-time sex on many occasions. There are a lot of women who can't resist a 6'6" man in decent shape with an obvious erection. I've ended up with some girls in bed with me quite often just from a trip to the mall. I keep a supply of Viagra on hand for insurance just in case, though!
Reminds me of an adventure in the underground, which is crammed in the rush hours here in Vienna.
I felt some intnese rubbing and a hard object pressed against my jeans from behind. I waited for a moment, when rhythmicsl movements alarmed me. "A pickpocket!" I thought and touched backwards only to perceive a protruding male tool in its trousers.
A middle aged man, crimson with delight had tried to ejaculate abusing my buttocks. He retreated with an awkward smile and got off the next stop.
Thanks heaven no juice.
I felt flattered only very little because of my big buttocks, which men find very seductive obviously. I was more annoyed. The imagination, that a stranger shoots his load and soils himself, was quite repelling.
Adult men should have more sex or wanking to be more calm. Maybe boys in puberty should have more sympathy than grown ups.
It was not my first experience of this kind.
Timmy

New York, NY

#435 Dec 18, 2008
repelled lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of an adventure in the underground, which is crammed in the rush hours here in Vienna.
I felt some intnese rubbing and a hard object pressed against my jeans from behind. I waited for a moment, when rhythmicsl movements alarmed me. "A pickpocket!" I thought and touched backwards only to perceive a protruding male tool in its trousers.
A middle aged man, crimson with delight had tried to ejaculate abusing my buttocks. He retreated with an awkward smile and got off the next stop.
Thanks heaven no juice.
I felt flattered only very little because of my big buttocks, which men find very seductive obviously. I was more annoyed. The imagination, that a stranger shoots his load and soils himself, was quite repelling.
Adult men should have more sex or wanking to be more calm. Maybe boys in puberty should have more sympathy than grown ups.
It was not my first experience of this kind.
What other experiences have you had? Maybe your big buttocks are sooo good, that even many adult men start to lose control....
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#436 Dec 18, 2008
A couple of years ago, I was talking to this hot ass guy and I was looking down at his crotch and getting hard as heck. I had to keep patting my c**k down from my pockets. I think he noticed, b/c he gave me a really sexual smile during our goodbyes.
Join Free
cardioman65

Montgomery, IL

#437 Dec 18, 2008
I love having a boner in public. I love being naked outside. I go to this lake and get a boner in the water. Once I was in the water and 3 women came in the water. I had a long shirt on so they couldnt see my boner. One of them took off her pants and had her underwear on. She was pretty much under the water, but could not understand why she did this. They did not speak english. I then when they were far from me, take my suit off and then kinda waved it around that my suit was in my hands. I don't know if they saw but then tried to get close to me, but I checken out and kept my distance! Having her shorts off gave me a big boner! I wish I spoke spanish!
cardioman65

Montgomery, IL

#438 Dec 18, 2008
any women want to e-mail me let me know and tell me your boner stories
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#439 Dec 18, 2008
It would be hard for me to control myself if I saw a guy with a boner, it would be so hot.
melissa

Perry, GA

#441 Dec 21, 2008
all the guys im around always gets boners. they think like i don't notice or something. most r best friends or my ex's. its weird. kinda hot(: hope my boy friend doesn't mind. lol
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#442 Dec 22, 2008
I love having a boner when Iam shopping for panties.I always ask for help and get alot of smiles and comments. Or when I go to the counter to pay for them.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#443 Dec 23, 2008
I love helping guys with boners.

“Usually up for anything.”

Since: Nov 07

Stayton, OR

#444 Dec 23, 2008
Christopher Van Hagen wrote:
I'm all about docking lately.(docking: mutual masturbation by inserting the head of a circumcised or uncircumcised penis into the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis.) It's like I can't get enough of it! lol Maybe this is what's causing my boners in public; thinking about it.
Sounds like fun, but the one would have to have alot of extra skin
bobbie

Stockton, CA

#445 Dec 23, 2008
Raid wrote:
well, what i wanna know is what do girls think of boners in public, me, i kind of hate em.. ill be somewhere like at the mall, then all of a sudden some girl walks by with a short skirt, and a tight shirt, then i look down, and ill be "pitching a tent" so to speak.. what i want to know is , do you girls even notice? is it funny? thats why i think they have those benches in front like, every store.. so guys with BONERS can SIT! just curious... guys share your experiences!
Raid
Sometimes, when I'm at the mall and I see a hot guy I start to get hot and rise a little. If he has one I'll notice it and give him a girly smile. That's about as bold as I'll get in public though.
david

Victorville, CA

#446 Dec 23, 2008
bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, when I'm at the mall and I see a hot guy I start to get hot and rise a little. If he has one I'll notice it and give him a girly smile. That's about as bold as I'll get in public though.
if a guy looks at my boner or i see his boner, i will give more than an eye..thats if we give eye contact for more than 5 seconds
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#447 Dec 23, 2008
bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, when I'm at the mall and I see a hot guy I start to get hot and rise a little. If he has one I'll notice it and give him a girly smile. That's about as bold as I'll get in public though.
Thats all it takes. Really hot dude.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#448 Dec 23, 2008
david wrote:
<quoted text>if a guy looks at my boner or i see his boner, i will give more than an eye..thats if we give eye contact for more than 5 seconds
Thats hot.
Gigi

Minneapolis, MN

#449 Dec 23, 2008
brad twin cities wrote:
i was in a perkins wearing loose baggy leg shorts with no underware. there were two ladies about 30 sitting two booths down on my right. one had short skirt on with white panties thaat a could see palinly. weel i got a boner watching little did i know it was sticking out of my shorts. when i did i laid back so they could see it. they both enjoyed the view. when they left they walked by and said very nice mmmmmmm
I was just at Perkins today. Which Perkins was it? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 3 min Aiden_johnson14 11,896
Gay/Bi sex in North Wales (Oct '13) 3 min Top Rhyl 320
Dirty ki...k 4 min snackcake070 143,901
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min AussieS 861,340
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min ausy hornet 117,437
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min Hunglad32 39,837
Leicester Wank Buddy (Nov '14) 4 min FLuk 24
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min johndsouza247 828,117
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Luke 416,788
More from around the web