Men wear panties. Deal with it.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Softy

Gunnison, CO

#1 Jan 1, 2013
It's time for the revision of the concepts of gender.

It's appalling how people think it is wrong/disgusting for men to wear panties, especially those who say they want “ a masculine man” or “their man to be a man” or “a real man.” The real truth about real men is simple to comprehend. A female is genetically defined by a pair of X chromosomes. A male's genetic pair includes 1 X chromosome meaning that *A man is genetically, biologically, scientifically half of a woman from the very moment he is conceived.* Granted that how feminine a man is varies, the preceding statement still stands. Every man has the right to embrace that X chromosome, we are not Y alone. Wearing panties doesn't make us sissies or any less of a man, contrarily, a man who expresses any degree of femininity has embraced what it really means to be a man-A meaning given to us by our 23rd pair of chromosomes.

This is probably as of now the most original justification for a man to exercise his right to wear panties, but I will also emphasize the commonly used clothing argument.

Women, how fortunate you are to not have lived in the past where it was only socially acceptable to wear dresses or skirts or whatever. You have obtained your right to wear the once male-exclusive article known as pants. It's time panties are stripped of their female-exclusivity.*Women, how do you expect to be equal with men if men can't be equal with women?* If women can wear pants, then men can wear panties. For all you women who do or would turn down men for wearing panties, should men turn you down for wearing pants?

It is NOT wrong nor gay for a man to wear panties and these arguments can justify the male donning of other clothing articles with “female labels” however, such articles should only be mixed with “male” clothing. A man who is completely dressed up like a women might as well become one. Like was said, a man is only half a woman. As far as this logic goes, a man who looks completely like a woman has forsaken what it means to be a man and therefore should not be one. With that aside, I reiterate that anyone who disapproves of men in panties is practically sexist.

Lastly, for those who truly want a man, it shouldn't matter what he wears because he'll have a penis guaranteed.

Men wear panties. Deal with it.
Jeffry

Mars, PA

#2 Jan 1, 2013
No, they don't your gay

Since: Dec 12

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Jeffry wrote:
No, they don't your gay
i wear panties and i am not gay
Softy

Gunnison, CO

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Jeffry wrote:
No, they don't your gay
How would you know whether or not I'm gay? How could you possibly know if a connoted piece of fabric has the power to alter my sexuality? You don't. You don't me, you don't know the woman I'm madly in love with, and you obviously don't understand simple logic. Congratulations, you're a troll.
UK guy

UK

#5 Jan 1, 2013
NOTHING WRONG AT ALL WITH MEN WEARING PANTIES

I would never go back to wearing men's ewww, not worn men's for over 10 years

I'm proud and comfortable with that!!
Strange-void

Ilford, UK

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Jeffry wrote:
No, they don't your gay
i dress up fully in girls clothes, and make up... I have a gf who helps me do that... Im not gay... You seem to have a very closed mind
Tim W

Mechanicsville, VA

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Hi, I am a guy 46 yrs old and I wear girls panties all the time. I like Victorias Secret and Rue 21 brands. I also wear nail polish too not that this topic mentions it. I wear red, pink, purple, orange, green polishes.
bigboylove

Ringgold, GA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Tim W wrote:
Hi, I am a guy 46 yrs old and I wear girls panties all the time. I like Victorias Secret and Rue 21 brands. I also wear nail polish too not that this topic mentions it. I wear red, pink, purple, orange, green polishes.
txt me 4232551595
Join Free

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Men all over the world, in every walk of life, race, age, wear panties. It's a simple fact. It does not change who they are or there sexual preference. Most men who wear panties are straight. Womans panties just fit so different than mens underwear, many men wear panties because they not only excite them but they are also more comfortable and available in so many different styles, colors and fabrics. Why should women be the only ones to wear panties, woman have been wearing mens clothing for years now its our turn, who says panties can only be worn by a woman. So why is it so wrong for a guy to wear panties when a girl can wear boxers, there is nothing wrong with either. They are just clothes and its does not mean anything about the person, many girls wear boxers because they are comfortable, men wear panties for many of the same reasons. Men and woman should be able to wear what makes them comfortable without having to feel like its wrong. Many men wear panties, in fact you hear more and more about it now days and its becoming more accepted. Check out our profile to find our more about us.
Softy

Gunnison, CO

#13 Jan 7, 2013
pantycouple wrote:
Men all over the world, in every walk of life, race, age, wear panties. It's a simple fact. It does not change who they are or there sexual preference. Most men who wear panties are straight. Womans panties just fit so different than mens underwear, many men wear panties because they not only excite them but they are also more comfortable and available in so many different styles, colors and fabrics. Why should women be the only ones to wear panties, woman have been wearing mens clothing for years now its our turn, who says panties can only be worn by a woman. So why is it so wrong for a guy to wear panties when a girl can wear boxers, there is nothing wrong with either. They are just clothes and its does not mean anything about the person, many girls wear boxers because they are comfortable, men wear panties for many of the same reasons. Men and woman should be able to wear what makes them comfortable without having to feel like its wrong. Many men wear panties, in fact you hear more and more about it now days and its becoming more accepted...
Exactly. It all comes down to science, not just biological as aforementioned, but also as both social and behavioral. Historically, women have donned men's gender-specific clothing in their endeavors for equality. Men, having been superior and having not seen a need to be on the same level as women, had no constructive purpose for wearing clothing designed for women. There is minuscule doubt that men have and do see a man's desire to wear panties or other women's clothing as a desire to be inferior and/or an insult to the male gender. As for women, what they fail to see is that there are two sides to every equation. To truly have equality with us means we must have equality with them. Clothing is one thing, but even the color pink was a color of masculinity back in the early 20th century. Couldn't pink have begun to be unisex rather than have a change in gender-association? Couldn't such a change be perceived as women's theft of the once masculine color? Pink aside, women have indeed been granted and take for granted the right to wear what was made for men without persecution. It's time men are equally relieved of persecution for wearing what was made for women. As a man, wearing panties is not something I take for granted.
Strange-void

Ilford, UK

#14 Jan 14, 2013
The whole ' male / female equality' thing is a farce anyhow! Women expect to be treated equal to me but when it comes down to certain things its not the same when its in the womens favour... Look at most sports, distance/target/line/time reduced because they are women? Even the fact women want equality to men, but then dnt want things to be equal for men with them... People need to open there eyes. And mostly i aim that question at more that women in general but that goes off subject...( i.e open eyes to the real world, immigration-im uk citizen, but there are to many "immigrants, illegal or not, claiming benefits from our tax! I see unfit... Plus thiusands of hungarian and bulgarians moving here next year-ish....
younguy

Kensington, MD

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Im 21 and wear panties all the time and dress up. My gf helps me and loves it as well
Strange-void

Ilford, UK

#16 Jan 14, 2013
younguy wrote:
Im 21 and wear panties all the time and dress up. My gf helps me and loves it as well
im 17, my gf actually went out an has brought me my own make up, clothes and dresses me up... It makes me feel so much better dressed up....
Hap e nis

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jan 14, 2013
This is the best topic here!! I want to wear panties n heels too!!!
Hap e nis

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Ive been dressing since i was 8, now 26. Im bi with a boyfriend who dresses up to "work". He just found out i do it too. He doesnt want me to do it any more. I wish i could do it with him. He likes me as a boy. I like him as both by n grl.
Strange-void

Ilford, UK

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Hap e nis wrote:
Ive been dressing since i was 8, now 26. Im bi with a boyfriend who dresses up to "work". He just found out i do it too. He doesnt want me to do it any more. I wish i could do it with him. He likes me as a boy. I like him as both by n grl.
keep doing it! Whats he gonna do... People cant stop what u like doing...
Hap e nis

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jan 14, 2013
We men need to stop giving women the satisfaction of being desired as beautiful. Anyone can look beautiful with all that makeup n nails n heels n dresses! I wish it would be socially acceptable for men of any type to do the same!! We need to take a stand!
Strange-void

Ilford, UK

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Hap e nis wrote:
We men need to stop giving women the satisfaction of being desired as beautiful. Anyone can look beautiful with all that makeup n nails n heels n dresses! I wish it would be socially acceptable for men of any type to do the same!! We need to take a stand!
id agree.. Accept even few of my family members wudnt accept me if they knew... I do honeyly feel trapped

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 14, 2013
I love it when you boys get in touch with your softer side
brad_184

Sydney, Australia

#24 Jan 14, 2013
SatinAshley wrote:
I love it when you boys get in touch with your softer side
Can I touch you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife say's oral sex is not cheating (Feb '09) 2 min Swinger Wife 600
manchester arndale toilets b/js 2 min jonny2015 8
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min OfficeGirlSarah 32,277
Do you like showing off your breasts. (Nov '08) 2 min Ozchic219534 4,977
sexting numbers UK girls (Dec '12) 2 min shano 1,670
beastyality 3 min Amyslavegirl 149
get inside my tights 3 min Jay 10
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min xxiizombie 308,693
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min come on 676,176
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Harry80976 656,376