Chad

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

Love to see you get my c**k off that quick baby!!
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends how long I want them to last.
I can go REAL SLOW if I want to just S**K C**K.
But if I want C*M - a guy will not last long at all !!!
Especially when I'm somewhere where there is a lot of C**K around - like the park or at the Adult Bookstore Video Booths.
Then I get the guys OFF real quick so I can S**K more C**K and get MORE C*M!!!
matt

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

well everyone up there saying they like the taint licked im a dude and trust me girls thats pretty much the sweatiest nasties part on any dude so if ur into that go for it anyway what i personaly like is a full bj on the shaft and then playing with the balls gently with ur hand not really sqeazing or anything just gently rubbing pretty much
Marine One

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Man, some of your girls have this shit down pat already. One thing I would add it I like my wife to close her hand between the scrotum and balls and gently pull down on the balls while sucking. Of course, when that baby starts firing off let up on the pull because nuts for some reason want to pull up when you ejaculate. Failure to let up will cause those veins on the side of my neck to bulge out and maybe make me pass out!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Yes, yes, yes! It makes oral much better, the guy squirms and makes his c**k rock hard, and its totally fun. I never give a BJ without licking, sucking, swishing in my mouth, or tickling/massaging a guys balls at least a little.
PuertoricanBeaut y

Rahway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

well everytime i gave head i get crazy reactions. i have 2 tounge rings and i ask if they can feel them and they say yes. I dont really put my biz out there like that but i know i give amazing head and i guess any girl that does it good should be proud they have the ability to give them the reaction they get. i love deepthroating. im not sure what it is but i love it. i love lookin up at them to see their reaction. i dont go around giving head to any guy but the men ive done it do always wanted more. you gotta play wit they balls and suck suck suck lick lick lick n play have fun =) oh yeah and swallow they love it
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

PuertoricanBeauty wrote:
well everytime i gave head i get crazy reactions. i have 2 tounge rings and i ask if they can feel them and they say yes. I dont really put my biz out there like that but i know i give amazing head and i guess any girl that does it good should be proud they have the ability to give them the reaction they get. i love deepthroating. im not sure what it is but i love it. i love lookin up at them to see their reaction. i dont go around giving head to any guy but the men ive done it do always wanted more. you gotta play wit they balls and suck suck suck lick lick lick n play have fun =) oh yeah and swallow they love it
You definitely sound sexy, and someone any guy would love to be in bed with.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Licking/sucking/playing with a guys balls makes oral MUCH MUCH better for us guys, much more pleasurable! It is very sensitive to touch and makes any guy squirm! Playing with a guys balls is so erotic and definitely makes any guy hard and keeps him hard, and makes BJ feel much better, and makes him c*m BUCKETLOADS!

“Never Give Up”

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

flyboy wrote:
Licking/sucking/playing with a guys balls makes oral MUCH MUCH better for us guys, much more pleasurable! It is very sensitive to touch and makes any guy squirm! Playing with a guys balls is so erotic and definitely makes any guy hard and keeps him hard, and makes BJ feel much better, and makes him c*m BUCKETLOADS!
I have to agree...See RockOut...now you know lol ;)
Join Free
secret

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

i can't what for my balls to be sucked !!! what i love about myself is my big dick and awsome ballz!
Sexually Repressed

Riverdale, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Well for me - when my woman discovered the power of playing with my balls she overused it. My balls are very sensitive so too much of ANYTHING gets annoying rather than pleasurable.

So for me, gentle fondling of my balls is what she would do when riding me. I'd blow my load in no time (she would do this when she's ready for me to finish after she's had about two orgasms) and it made the orgasm even better!

Gentle licking of the balls when performing oral sex but not for too long. I mostly like my c0ck to be sucked the whole time. She can fondle the balls while sucking me. But don't spend too much time licking/sucking my balls. It DOES feel good, but only for the first few minutes. After that, please move on.
Jamma

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

I love have my bollocks in a GF'S mouth and that area between my ass and balls drive's me nut's.
I love lying on my back and the girl just going to town on my "Barse" area.
Some women even lick the shitter which i adore.!!!!!!!!
funny stuff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Flufdragon wrote:
i call be perinium the 'barse' cos its the bit between the b*llocks and the a*se, but yeah guys love that area being stimulated.
Lmao! That's kinda like the area on a woman between her vag and azz is called a "taint" cuz there just aint anything there.
Teho

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

My granddad was titfu*cking my grandma last night right until the moment he realised he was in fact f*cking his own balls.

Since: Jan 10

Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

i absolutely love it when a girl gropes/massages on my balls when im getting head mmmmmmmm

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

The best would have to be if there were two girls present - one to lick/suck the balls and the other to pleasure the shaft.
uh huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

patricialynn wrote:
The best would have to be if there were two girls present - one to lick/suck the balls and the other to pleasure the shaft.
Get down on it Patty!!! ;)
DigDawg

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Each man, each ballock, each situaion is different. ask him. you'll need to try lots of different things and make a note of the things the he responds to. different people will like different things.
billy spurt

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

patricialynn wrote:
Finally someone makes a lot of sense ;)
Liz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

DoHerHot wrote:
Rock_Out. Tell me, what is your secret technique in deep throating 7 inches (or more) x 2 inches thick without being gagged? Alot of women can't do it...I love it when a woman deep throats me.
I just want to pass on the secret and be deep throated better and more regular!!!
well what worked on my ex was i mainly just didnt think about it and i would just go a little bit at a time until i got all the way down and he was 9in long and 4in thick so ya:) i hope that helps and if they cant go all the way is if they go as far as they can and then rub the part that doesnt fit so yup
E Wreckshun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
well what worked on my ex was i mainly just didnt think about it and i would just go a little bit at a time until i got all the way down and he was 9in long and 4in thick so ya:) i hope that helps and if they cant go all the way is if they go as far as they can and then rub the part that doesnt fit so yup
Liz I want you to blow me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6176 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing? (Jun '12) 3 min miss f 36b 298
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 3 min BethanySykes 5,289
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min 101mat 132,459
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Edwin698 240,583
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Sarah 329,907
Anybody out there has ever jerked off in front ... (Jun '12) 4 min JennMarieD 170
Horny gay texting?! (May '12) 5 min Cormac 273
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min im deaf 434,779
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min sexyboy135 2,119
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••