Rowland Heights, CA

#8869 Nov 2, 2013
Anybody want to sextext im a cute 23 bi Italian male 7144754374
shady kady

Mapleton, UT

#8871 Nov 2, 2013
So how about the last time we
Katie wrote:
Me and my boyfriend were 14 and been very curious at the time,i would go on top of him while we were frenching and he'd slapped my ass...till one day i wanted to give him a suprise i told him..he was not expecting that i would go down on him cause he never seen this side of me..i pushed him down aggresivily on his back on his bed ,took off slowly his belt,pants etc. And i went off ,i loved it when he pull my hair during it and push me down further so i'll choke ...he loved it

“living life and having fun”

Since: Oct 09

Ridge NY

#8874 Nov 3, 2013
I was in my 50s, to bad i waited so long :-(
cuzz

Temecula, CA

#8875 Nov 3, 2013
I was 8 when my older teenage cousin started teaching me to su ck his 6inchs and play with his hairy balls.
Kurt

Palm Coast, FL

#8876 Nov 3, 2013
My friend. We were both about 13 and talking about girls one day and doing our self. We were going to give each other a hand job when I decided I wanted to see what it was like to suck him. We ended up 69ing and continued to do each other until several years after we graduated. We both moved. I still like to suck a fellow when things work out even though I am not a gay.
James

Austin, TX

#8879 Nov 4, 2013
monica wrote:
I was 13 and my brother was 20, he was sleeping in bed and I slowly got close to him, I started massaging his hard penis, it felt so good and I got incredibly horny, I slowly went underneath the covers andpulled his penis out and sucked him dry.
You are my kind of naughty sister, Monica! Did your brother wake up while you were sucking him?
slothe

London, UK

#8881 Nov 24, 2013
I haven't yet but want to try it 07510058669
Tracy

Plano, TX

#8882 Nov 24, 2013
I was 13 and it was my step-grandfather. I was often left home alone with him when my grandmother was at tea or book clubs and all that old lady stuff. He was always nice to me, and I never felt threatened by him at all. One day he came up to me and was talking about how old men have needs and how sometimes old women don't provide for those needs. He started touching my thighs and I got slightly uncomfortable, but anyways, to make the story short, I sucked his dick. Not just once but wheneve I was alone with him. He made me his little bitch. He'd be reading the paper and I'd be there on my knees sucking him off.
Join Free
Cam

Walton, UK

#8883 Nov 24, 2013
I was 16 years old and I was meeting up with this guy I knew through a friend, he was 22 and kinda hot and I really wanted to get off with him so he was driving me home in his car and I asked him to pull over. He pulled over and he said 'why' and I started rubbing his crotch so I think he got the message. He looked me right in the eyes and said 'take your trousers off'. I couldn't have done it fast enough. I was already hard and he just bent down and started sucking me off. i was in heaven. he stopped after a while and took off his trousers. his dick was much bigger than mine and I was a little overwhelmed. I was careful at first, just licking around the head but then he pushed my head down and I went for it. It was a totally awesome experience. we alternated a few times and I was going to cum and he kissed me so hard and it was brilliant. but when I was sucking him for the last time he forced my head down so he came in my mouth which was sort of hot but I couldn't swallow it all. It was my first experience and I rlly liked it. He and I met up a few times after that for morre fun ;)
curious

UK

#8884 Nov 24, 2013
slothe wrote:
I haven't yet but want to try it 07510058669
Where did u get the number from? As I recognise it
Chris

Glendale, AZ

#8885 Nov 24, 2013
I was about 12and me and my cousin was 14 we were playing a game and whoever loses had to do whatver the person said and it ended dirty. Started off with hand jobs then work are way to blowing each other , then we started to do allot more
Bottomboi

Nottingham, UK

#8886 Nov 24, 2013
I was 17 and never been with a bloke before. Jon was 29 and we met via online dating. We went to dinner and he invited me back to his as I couldn't get served in pubs and had a few drinks and then I literally jumped on him and kissed him. He informed he didn't enjoy kissing but asked me to kiss his cock. Proper nerve racking cos i was scared I would get it wrong but I did make him cum so obvs didn't do too badly. Swallowing is gross but I was too nervous to spit it on his floor lol. About 20 minstrel later he said he was too tired to drive me home but I could stay at his if I like no strings. One thing led to another and he fucked me whilst giving me a handjob. He finished by Cummings on my chest and I finished on my stomach. We spent the retail of the night naked in each others arms but sadly it didn't last too long as he had work and I had A levels.
Ashley

Cape May, NJ

#8888 Nov 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
tell me about the first cock you sucked
this is kind of embarrassing telling someone heehee. Mum 13yrs old & it was this summer & I know I'm a hottie & this summer my parents let me wear a string bikini & I had my white one the back was kind of small & super tight & I have a bubble butt & nothing to much up top only stupid puffy big nipples ugh I hate them. My neighbor was home from college for the summer & he finished his junior yr & is like a big brother & I was over there house all the time using there pool. Jon kept looking at me & I innocently teased him & he said how I don't look like a little girl anymore & that I'm sexy got nervous saying that he meant that in A good way. I giggled & told him to relax & I liked hearing that & that I feel little w only having big nipples & u could see them slightly threw my bikini & told him he must get all the hot girls in college bcs he's a total hunk & all my girlfriends think so. He blushed & said that my chest isn't stupid & that he does ok w the girls. My bottoms of my bikini I adjusted coming out of the pool & I knew I had camel toe & left getting closer to him so he could see it close & he kept staring & I saw a bludgeon form in his bathing suit. To skip over all the teasing back in forth he pulled his suit down & his dik was 7" long & it turns out I'm a natural & don't have a gag reflex & I got the hang of it real fast & was able to take him all in my mouth & I swallowed & loved it & did it every chance I could w him & he said he's never had someone give him such good head as me & was able to have there mouth all the way to his balls. I love sucking dik
Fun guy

Grande Prairie, Canada

#8890 Nov 24, 2013
Eny girls want to suc k my hard co ck 17805248989
Jim

Lexington, KY

#8893 Nov 26, 2013
I was 11 when my uncle would have me jack him off. On one occasion he pushed my head down on his cock and he pumped his hard dick down my throat. After that night I sucked him once or twice a week for about 3 years. Didn't suck another one until after my divorce 12 years ago. Now I suck all I can find
stormyyyyyyy

Nashua, NH

#8894 Nov 27, 2013
niceass wrote:
I was 16. My boyfriend was 25... at first i sucked it way too hard, LOL. But he told me how to do it right and now I'm an expert! I love to swallow.
There is by no means anything like "sucking too hard"... That's the way it should be!!!
yesplease

Brisbane, Australia

#8895 Nov 27, 2013
26m Haha, I'm 26 and yet to do it! Never thought about it until last week, but now I'm thinking about it all the time. Reading these posts sure makes me keener to try. I think I'd need a hot girl sucking mine while I give my first! Sorry, to bore you all with that, I'd love to share more details but these other posts are way more interesting than mine..I wonder if gay/bi guys get turned on more or less at the thought of sucking till 'pop?' Any opinions to share?

Since: Jan 12

Akron, OH

#8896 Nov 27, 2013
yesplease wrote:
26m Haha, I'm 26 and yet to do it! Never thought about it until last week, but now I'm thinking about it all the time. Reading these posts sure makes me keener to try. I think I'd need a hot girl sucking mine while I give my first! Sorry, to bore you all with that, I'd love to share more details but these other posts are way more interesting than mine..I wonder if gay/bi guys get turned on more or less at the thought of sucking till 'pop?' Any opinions to share?
I don't really identify as gay or bi, but I have sucked cock, and been sucked. I never blew someone until they 'pop'ed, but it would be an experience. I would like to hear more. We can text if you want or message me.
Mira16

United States

#8897 Nov 27, 2013
I was 13 , 16 now. Do it almost every weekend now. And I love it. Text me about it guys , ill send pics . 2055354076
Slave4urneeds

London, UK

#8899 Nov 27, 2013
Never sucked one yet but really wanna, I'm naked and alone now thinking about it uk text me pics +447599364235

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls do you enjoy wearing skirts with no panti... (Jun '11) 2 min Pattie- 1,359
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min niall_llain 855,261
Northern Ireland looking first gay experience. (Jul '13) 2 min Alwaysapinkster 2,483
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 2 min Male 10,400
Help please <3 2 min Tina 1
girls.ever had s3x in swimming pool changing ro... (Nov '13) 3 min Xeneeers 30
Dirty ki...k 3 min Ktea5736 140,133
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min bbyboy1999 413,370
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Catraflow 116,546
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 10 min jive 823,607
More from around the web