|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Blackbeauty16 wrote:
I was 9 when i sucked my first cock. Was my mums employers 19 year old son. A very hot white boy. I loved it and i swallowed it all.
how old are you right now? i love black ladies full lips and their round bubble butt.
naturallygifted

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Haven't sucked one yet :( any takers?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

naturallygifted wrote:
Haven't sucked one yet :( any takers?
are you female or male and how old are you

Since: Aug 12

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Blackbeauty16 wrote:
I was 9 when i sucked my first cock. Was my mums employers 19 year old son. A very hot white boy. I loved it and i swallowed it all.
Hi Blackbeauty, white guy here. Send me a note to my topix profile. Do you have yahoo messenger by chance? If so, let me have your name there, I'll turn on my cam for you.
John

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I was 13, he was my older brother’s friend. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when he came in the door from my brothers room. He had just woken up, and pulled it out of his boxers, and he was hard. I just stared at it, and he told me he hated taking a leak with wood. Then he locked the door to my brothers room, walked by me locked the other door, then pushed my down on the toilet seat, and rubbed it across my face. He told me he needed to bust one so he could pee, and pushed it into my mouth. I’ll never forget that smell. Not a bad smell, just that musky guy smell. He told me to cover my teeth, and I did. He started thrusting into me, and his sack was bouncing off my chin. He finally shot into my mouth, and it was so salty and bitter. He pulled out, and I went and spit it in the sink, and quickly brushed again. I looked over and he was smirking at me pushing his erection down so he could pee. I remember seeing my spit on it, and thinking how hot it was I had that thing in my mouth.
Not Telling

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

About 5 O'Clock today I invited my friend (of whom my cousins have known for years, I've known him about 3 days) over to my house as my Mum was going out and I wanted company. He came round about 5.30 and we played on my iPad and my Mum left at 6.15. He was slowching across my bed and lying under my covers and I got the impression.
He's the same age as me (13) and gay but I didn't think I was. He then sat beside me but on an angle with his legs across me. He then sat forward and put his hands over where my cock was. I got a boner. He then rolled forward onto my cock and then forward again off the bed and kneeled down inbetween my legs.
It was awkward for me, so as his beautiful eyes stared into mine I shouted ''Staring contest''(I know! I'm so stupid) and he participated for a while before demanding I took my jumper off. I took it off but I still had my shirt on. He pushed me down and resumed his previous position and lifted up my shirt and licking under my belly button. He then unbuttoned my skinny jeans and got my c**k out of my boxers. He then j*ck*d it off a bit before licking the side. He then licked my balls and placed it in his mouth. It happened so fast. He swore me to secrecy although I'm worried he'll tell my cousins.
Going to his house tomorrow!
mike

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Secret Urges wrote:
I gave a quick suck to my friend when I was about 15 and he was 12. I got to give 4 nice quick sucks on him until I had to stop. Years later, I crave it so much. I have not done it since, but letting a nice penis in my mouth is something I want to do. I know I would suck so good and dying to do it!!!
me too. Done it b4. Liked it. 1st time ever I was 11 r 12. My brother talked me into it. Was very shy & hesitant at 1st, but after he got me 2 relax & have fun w/it we had some reaally fun times. We'd ROLEPLAY. GOD HOW I MISS THAT.
chad

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

i was 9 when me and my best friend jackson took a bath and had sex and sucked our weiners
Join Free
Jake

Farmingdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Not Telling wrote:
About 5 O'Clock today I invited my friend (of whom my cousins have known for years, I've known him about 3 days) over to my house as my Mum was going out and I wanted company. He came round about 5.30 and we played on my iPad and my Mum left at 6.15. He was slowching across my bed and lying under my covers and I got the impression.
He's the same age as me (13) and gay but I didn't think I was. He then sat beside me but on an angle with his legs across me. He then sat forward and put his hands over where my cock was. I got a boner. He then rolled forward onto my cock and then forward again off the bed and kneeled down inbetween my legs.
It was awkward for me, so as his beautiful eyes stared into mine I shouted ''Staring contest''(I know! I'm so stupid) and he participated for a while before demanding I took my jumper off. I took it off but I still had my shirt on. He pushed me down and resumed his previous position and lifted up my shirt and licking under my belly button. He then unbuttoned my skinny jeans and got my c**k out of my boxers. He then j*ck*d it off a bit before licking the side. He then licked my balls and placed it in his mouth. It happened so fast. He swore me to secrecy although I'm worried he'll tell my cousins.
Going to his house tomorrow!
I'd love to chat with u I'm 16 bi and your story made me soo horny
mike

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

[QUOTYes.. Only if. I E who="naturallygifted "]Haven't sucked one yet :( any take
Tom

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Anyone looking to get it sucked for real.
YeahhhBoyyyy

Forfar, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

First time i did i was 12 my first girlfriend we were in her house playing and her mom asked her to go to the shops with her and he mom said its ok you can stay here we wont be long so i sat on the couch then i heard a moan so i went upstairs to see what it was and her brother he was wanking and he said do like what you see i said no and went to walk away next thing i know he grabs me and shoves his cock in my mouth so i just squeezed it and sucked it 5 mins pass and i realised selina wasnt back yet with her mom so i said to her brother i dont like this and he said the best parts just coming bend over my bed with your trousers down personally i didnt think much of it and then i let out a loud yelp he stuck his 10"" penis in my ass i was in pain but was screaming for more lol but 8 years later and we are still secretive about it but we fuck everynight i think the best part is when he lets off in my ass and sooks it out and spits it into my mouth then we lie for about 10 minutes in the same position with his cock up me:)........
ihax

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I love dicks and i was 12 and my neighbor was bi
mathew semenuk

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

sometimes I pickup hitchhikers and offer to suck them off at least omce a week I hit paydirt
Matt

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I was 14 and playing a video game with my friend in his basement. I said something to him, and he answered by saying “blow me”. I told him “flop that bad boy out and I will”. He just stared at me and said “yeah right”. I told him it was his idea, not mine. He asked if I was serious, and told him yeah. He put down his controller, and unzipped then pushed his pants and boxers down, and he was already hard. I grabbed it and went down on him. Didnt take long, maybe 2 minutes max, and he pulled his shirt up and let out a moan and 4 big spurts on his belly. He looked so hot lying there, panting, his d1ck still hard wet and twitching with his goo all over his stomach. I got some toilet paper and cleaned him up, and we went back to playing the game. He started asking for it all the time, and I never let him down, but he never touched me.
Liker

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

It was 12 in my boarding school, at night, saw him high and I went there and start sucking :P
kock addict

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I was 12 and it was my older brother’s friend’s. We were our basement, and he was waiting for my brother to come home from work. We started wrestling, and he was groping me until I got hard. He sat on my chest, pulled his erection out of his shorts, and started slapping it against my face. Then he told me to suck it. When I scraped my teeth against it, he slapped me hard in the head, and told me to cover my teeth with my lips. He was telling me I was a good little c0cksucker, and calling me his little fagg0t. He started thrusting into my mouth, groaned and shot. He reached around and squeezed my erection, then got off me. He sat on the couch and watched me masturbate. After that, I used to do him about once a week. Thought he was huge, but found out later in life that he wasn’t all that big.
Mikey

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I am a BiMWM in DFW area. I like to suck to completion, but cannot host. Anonymity is guaranteed.
jenna

Bonn, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

i was playing at the street when an older guy told that he will show me a nich little dog. i followed to a park where he sticks his d*ck in my mouth
imsolo

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

my best mate we got board we did it like 3 times a week for a year both of us are straight
i was 11 he was 12

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,621 - 4,640 of5,881
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4569 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Evan 236,808
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Chris 431,387
rates? trades? m or f? ALL INVITED! lNCEST, UND... 2 min SparkZ64 5
What's the craziest thing you've stick up your ... (Dec '08) 4 min Xxx-2 10,225
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min 19 m uk 13,829
FaceTime rollplay 4 min Grs1789 7
Snapchat names 5 min j_martinez151 6,396
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min hey 129,816
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min James 325,331