first cock you sucked
mike

Owensboro, KY

#7523 Jan 12, 2013
Secret Urges wrote:
I gave a quick suck to my friend when I was about 15 and he was 12. I got to give 4 nice quick sucks on him until I had to stop. Years later, I crave it so much. I have not done it since, but letting a nice penis in my mouth is something I want to do. I know I would suck so good and dying to do it!!!
me too. Done it b4. Liked it. 1st time ever I was 11 r 12. My brother talked me into it. Was very shy & hesitant at 1st, but after he got me 2 relax & have fun w/it we had some reaally fun times. We'd ROLEPLAY. GOD HOW I MISS THAT.
chad

San Diego, CA

#7524 Jan 12, 2013
i was 9 when me and my best friend jackson took a bath and had sex and sucked our weiners
Jake

Paramus, NJ

#7525 Jan 12, 2013
Not Telling wrote:
About 5 O'Clock today I invited my friend (of whom my cousins have known for years, I've known him about 3 days) over to my house as my Mum was going out and I wanted company. He came round about 5.30 and we played on my iPad and my Mum left at 6.15. He was slowching across my bed and lying under my covers and I got the impression.
He's the same age as me (13) and gay but I didn't think I was. He then sat beside me but on an angle with his legs across me. He then sat forward and put his hands over where my cock was. I got a boner. He then rolled forward onto my cock and then forward again off the bed and kneeled down inbetween my legs.
It was awkward for me, so as his beautiful eyes stared into mine I shouted ''Staring contest''(I know! I'm so stupid) and he participated for a while before demanding I took my jumper off. I took it off but I still had my shirt on. He pushed me down and resumed his previous position and lifted up my shirt and licking under my belly button. He then unbuttoned my skinny jeans and got my c**k out of my boxers. He then j*ck*d it off a bit before licking the side. He then licked my balls and placed it in his mouth. It happened so fast. He swore me to secrecy although I'm worried he'll tell my cousins.
Going to his house tomorrow!
I'd love to chat with u I'm 16 bi and your story made me soo horny
mike

Owensboro, KY

#7527 Jan 12, 2013
[QUOTYes.. Only if. I E who="naturallygifted "]Haven't sucked one yet :( any take
Tom

Cincinnati, OH

#7536 Jan 13, 2013
Anyone looking to get it sucked for real.
YeahhhBoyyyy

Cambridge, UK

#7539 Jan 13, 2013
First time i did i was 12 my first girlfriend we were in her house playing and her mom asked her to go to the shops with her and he mom said its ok you can stay here we wont be long so i sat on the couch then i heard a moan so i went upstairs to see what it was and her brother he was wanking and he said do like what you see i said no and went to walk away next thing i know he grabs me and shoves his cock in my mouth so i just squeezed it and sucked it 5 mins pass and i realised selina wasnt back yet with her mom so i said to her brother i dont like this and he said the best parts just coming bend over my bed with your trousers down personally i didnt think much of it and then i let out a loud yelp he stuck his 10"" penis in my ass i was in pain but was screaming for more lol but 8 years later and we are still secretive about it but we fuck everynight i think the best part is when he lets off in my ass and sooks it out and spits it into my mouth then we lie for about 10 minutes in the same position with his cock up me:)........
ihax

Plainfield, IL

#7540 Jan 14, 2013
I love dicks and i was 12 and my neighbor was bi
mathew semenuk

Saint Catharines, Canada

#7543 Jan 16, 2013
sometimes I pickup hitchhikers and offer to suck them off at least omce a week I hit paydirt
Matt

New York, NY

#7546 Jan 17, 2013
I was 14 and playing a video game with my friend in his basement. I said something to him, and he answered by saying “blow me”. I told him “flop that bad boy out and I will”. He just stared at me and said “yeah right”. I told him it was his idea, not mine. He asked if I was serious, and told him yeah. He put down his controller, and unzipped then pushed his pants and boxers down, and he was already hard. I grabbed it and went down on him. Didnt take long, maybe 2 minutes max, and he pulled his shirt up and let out a moan and 4 big spurts on his belly. He looked so hot lying there, panting, his d1ck still hard wet and twitching with his goo all over his stomach. I got some toilet paper and cleaned him up, and we went back to playing the game. He started asking for it all the time, and I never let him down, but he never touched me.
Liker

Braga, Portugal

#7547 Jan 17, 2013
It was 12 in my boarding school, at night, saw him high and I went there and start sucking :P
kock addict

New York, NY

#7548 Jan 17, 2013
I was 12 and it was my older brother’s friend’s. We were our basement, and he was waiting for my brother to come home from work. We started wrestling, and he was groping me until I got hard. He sat on my chest, pulled his erection out of his shorts, and started slapping it against my face. Then he told me to suck it. When I scraped my teeth against it, he slapped me hard in the head, and told me to cover my teeth with my lips. He was telling me I was a good little c0cksucker, and calling me his little fagg0t. He started thrusting into my mouth, groaned and shot. He reached around and squeezed my erection, then got off me. He sat on the couch and watched me masturbate. After that, I used to do him about once a week. Thought he was huge, but found out later in life that he wasn’t all that big.
Mikey

Lewisville, TX

#7549 Jan 17, 2013
I am a BiMWM in DFW area. I like to suck to completion, but cannot host. Anonymity is guaranteed.
jenna

Bonn, Germany

#7550 Jan 18, 2013
i was playing at the street when an older guy told that he will show me a nich little dog. i followed to a park where he sticks his d*ck in my mouth
imsolo

Parramatta, Australia

#7551 Jan 18, 2013
my best mate we got board we did it like 3 times a week for a year both of us are straight
i was 11 he was 12
experimental man

Ireland

#7552 Jan 18, 2013
Never suck 1 yet but curious but my gf first was my mates she's a lot better at them now wish my mate cud judge
Lily

Chelmsford, UK

#7553 Jan 18, 2013
I was a (relative) late-comer to the whole sex thing! The first c*ck I ever sucked was a one night stand when I was 19. He was huge and I kept gagging...didn't have a clue what I was doing at the time and he came after I w**ked him off rather than through sucking. I loved how he felt though, so thick and strong and super hard
fillmeup

Torrance, CA

#7555 Jan 18, 2013
he was 4 i was 6... i wa&nked as i did it
londonman30

UK

#7556 Jan 18, 2013
Lily wrote:
I was a (relative) late-comer to the whole sex thing! The first c*ck I ever sucked was a one night stand when I was 19. He was huge and I kept gagging...didn't have a clue what I was doing at the time and he came after I w**ked him off rather than through sucking. I loved how he felt though, so thick and strong and super hard
love you to do that to me baby x
Lily

Chelmsford, UK

#7557 Jan 18, 2013
londonman30 wrote:
<quoted text> love you to do that to me baby x
do you love being sucked off? How do you like it? ;)
londonman30

UK

#7558 Jan 18, 2013
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
do you love being sucked off? How do you like it? ;)
I love it deep and slow really pull on my hard cock let's chat off here baby xx
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All guys 1 min Jack 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Max 1,501,231
Any gay/bi lads in SOUTH WALES?? (Nov '13) 1 min BonBon6489 7,795
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 1 min Jack_baird69 14,756
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Lol201918 354,249
18yo female. Guys wanna have fun? 1 min In the bath 26
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 1 min Sgt 104,092
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Drapes99 153,593
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Bigred775 249,488
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min Amanda 25,839