#6614 Nov 19, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Southampton ;) I'd love to take your mouth virginity :) xx
I'd luv to suck on your big rock hard teen cock

Ripe, UK

#6615 Nov 19, 2012
SpreadMe wrote:
2 years ago, i asked my mate at college if he'd be brave enough to show it to me, he did. Then next day i asked if he'd be brave enough to let me suck it, he was. Both times in the college cleaning closet!!
Mmm hot.... I'd suck u .. Hot story

Bonn, Germany

#6618 Nov 20, 2012
the first was from our neighbour i was 12

California City, CA

#6620 Nov 20, 2012
In march, my friend had me stay the night at his house and he asked me to suck him off I hesitated at first but it was worth it in the end ;) I'm pro now.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6624 Nov 20, 2012
My wife told me the first c@ck she sucked was on her first dated as a freshman in high school. She said that after he picked her up, they went straight to a parking spot and after very little foreplay and kissing, he moved her to the back seat and popped her cherry. Before the evening was over he f@cked her a second time and then drove her home. When they got to her home, he pulled her head down and she sucked him off and swallowed his load. She let him do anything he wanted and after that first date she became an easy lay, f@cking and s@cking every guy that asked her out all through school. We married 25 years age and she still spreads her legs for all our friends and many strangers. She especially likes them to hold her head still and f@ck her mouth like it was her p@ssy like it was that first time.
First One

Reading, PA

#6626 Nov 20, 2012
Six months ago. Loved it. All guys should suck one to see what it feels like. So far have given 3 bl*wjobs.

The best way to avoid being bi-curious is to give oral sex to someone of the same sex. That goes for females also.
jake steed

United States

#6629 Nov 20, 2012
becky wrote:
the first was from our neighbour i was 12
was it big?? how did you like it??

Albuquerque, NM

#6631 Nov 20, 2012
My bf in h.s I was a freshmen he was a junior ,many many times
horny baby

Dover, UK

#6632 Nov 20, 2012
My first time was 1 year ago, he deepthroated me, then cummed in my mouth, so I swallowed, tasted good

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6635 Nov 20, 2012
horny baby wrote:
My first time was 1 year ago, he deepthroated me, then cummed in my mouth, so I swallowed, tasted good
hi do u do phone sex or chat on messengers? 07877855665 - ori0n_elite - 32m uk

#6637 Nov 20, 2012
i was 14 and he was a lot older about 20... we met around the pool on holiday and i teased him and told him i was older than i was.. he took me back to his appartment he was sharing with his mates and took his cock out.. he forced it to the back of my throat so i gagged and as i got into it sucking harder and harder he came in my mouth and made me swallow

#6638 Nov 20, 2012
When i was 13. Friend and i got naked while his parents were out. I had fancied him for a while. We play wrestled an i grabed his c**k n he said well u going to suck it then? I realy enjoyed the facial i had and the nezt day we had anal. Never looked back its c**k or ass for me from guys only

Conway, SC

#6639 Nov 20, 2012
nearrosebowl-aol wrote:
I haven't tried it... yet and I am 56
Try it, you'll love it, gauranteed.
dirt driver

Karachi, Pakistan

#6646 Nov 20, 2012
tiny wrote:
Im 11 and I sucked a guys penis in a park
Dont no who it was but it was nice
Want more ie u in sunderland and u want a bit of young boy let me no.
hey wana skype and show me how ?
add me
16 sucker

#6662 Nov 20, 2012
Add me up on bbm guys ill suck u 2A3415CD fast guys m nude

Austin, TX

#6663 Nov 20, 2012
lee wrote:
H.i in 13 and have sucked my brothers penis it was good but I dont no if its wrong cos hes younger than me
Any advice
Lee, are you a girl or a boy? And why did you suck off your brother?

Austin, TX

#6669 Nov 20, 2012
lee wrote:
<quoted text>
we were watching a film and we jst did it
Did your brother lick you out after you had sucked him off? And have you sucked him off again since that first time?

#6675 Nov 20, 2012
About 40 minutes ago, in the sauna of the hotel....I'm still hard from the thought...
Old Jim 2

Granada, Nicaragua

#6676 Nov 20, 2012
. Ya, I never gave it a thought, at first, that it might be guys doing the Sucking!! It LQQKs like half and half, which IS good. Sex should be an equal oportunity experience..
Observation Deck wrote:
wondering if this started as a straight or homo thread?

Ripe, UK

#6677 Nov 20, 2012
Need to meet some of you guys .... I have sucked two brothers, a friend and a few drunk "straight" lads and I love it ... Particularly like younger lads with nice bodies and a good cock. Mmm
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k 7 min Revolution0014 11,665
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Kks 1,107,678
litte girl slutt 7 min Riley Dillon Coyne 1,483
Do women like to show their boobs? (Mar '10) 8 min Teen girls 1,451
punjabi fudi (Mar '15) 8 min Mirja jatt 789
I'll pretend to be my 24 year old gf for you 8 min Chrono87 5
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 8 min funtymes 77,816
New dirty k..k 9 min knight_Artorias 19,636
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min bisp69 147,629
Gay-Bi skype fun 10 min kourtney_166 140,579