longgone

Brady, TX

#6133 Oct 22, 2012
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know cocks, do you have one? A hanging cock doesn't get any longer, but a shorty gets even longer than a hanging one, many a lot longer!
I didn't know that and I'm 65,wonder what wood pile I've been under
Kenny

Columbus, OH

#6134 Oct 22, 2012
I think I was about 12 or so also, My best friend and I had been jacking togather for several months and had just started jacking each other.
We were in my bedroom after school (mom and dad both worked) with our pants off when all of a sudden he says "lets try sucking" I paused but agreed if he went first, he did me for about 20 seconds and I asked to try it also,, we traded back and forth until we were "close" and he pulled back out of my mouth and shot all over my bed.
I stood up gathered some of his "spunk" spread it over my member and gave myself about 4 good pulls and made another mess on my bed.
We both felt guilty afterwards, and he left, but I couldn't get the thoughts of what we had done out of my head.
The next day as we walked home he asked if I wanted him to "stop in" (our way of asking do you want to "play"), and I said yes, this time he wanted me to finish first,(This time we had a hand towel handy) I warned him in time but he said some had went in his mouth,??
Summer came and we would spend hours in my bedroom and let the other finish in our mouths by summers end.
We did it until he went into the army, but continued when he got out. Both married now, and still plan fishing trips togather, never needed poles though.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6135 Oct 22, 2012
Kenny wrote:
I think I was about 12 or so also, My best friend and I had been jacking togather for several months and had just started jacking each other.
We were in my bedroom after school (mom and dad both worked) with our pants off when all of a sudden he says "lets try sucking" I paused but agreed if he went first, he did me for about 20 seconds and I asked to try it also,, we traded back and forth until we were "close" and he pulled back out of my mouth and shot all over my bed.
I stood up gathered some of his "spunk" spread it over my member and gave myself about 4 good pulls and made another mess on my bed.
We both felt guilty afterwards, and he left, but I couldn't get the thoughts of what we had done out of my head.
The next day as we walked home he asked if I wanted him to "stop in" (our way of asking do you want to "play"), and I said yes, this time he wanted me to finish first,(This time we had a hand towel handy) I warned him in time but he said some had went in his mouth,??
Summer came and we would spend hours in my bedroom and let the other finish in our mouths by summers end.
We did it until he went into the army, but continued when he got out. Both married now, and still plan fishing trips togather, never needed poles though.
Sounds fun Kenny. I travel to Columbus often, will be there this afternoon actually. Always fun to imagine other guys doing fun taboo stuff around the City.

Albuquerque, NM

#6137 Oct 22, 2012
deb123 wrote:
When i was 11 on I lived in a nieghborhood with no girls my age. I was a bit of a tomboy and really wanted to hang with the boys that hung around an old unused baseball field,woods & a stream beyond them. The boys were 13-16, and few oldes would stop by with cars.
I begged them to let me and the summer I was 12 they began to let me hang around, play ball, etc. A few would pee in front of me & told me to do the same in front of them ... I did.
When it got warm they'd skinny dip in the stream & if I wanted to be there I had to get nude also. I was barely developing at all but the boys got erections anyway.
By June if I wanted to hang with them i was required to kneel and take care of them. I before evey long it was a common occurance ... multiple times every time i was there, which multiple times a week.
They looked forward to it & so did I.
Ted was the very first. He was always waving his erection around and finially walked up to me and told me to kneel or leave. I knelt and took him in my mouth. At 13/14 he was not very large however he WAS very stiff. I moved it in & out of my mouth sucking while the other 2 boys there cheered him on. It didn't take long until he groaned & squirted his stuff in my mouth. I gagged on it & spit some but before I could fully recover another one of the boys stuck his c**k in my mouth & climaxed within seconds. With this one and then the 3rd boy I managed to mostly swallow.

Of course they told the other boysand before the week was out each one (plus some repeats) had c*m in my mouth.

That was just the beginning of years of servicing them.
Cougar hunter

Chicago, IL

#6138 Oct 22, 2012
deb123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted was the very first. He was always waving his erection around and finially walked up to me and told me to kneel or leave. I knelt and took him in my mouth. At 13/14 he was not very large however he WAS very stiff. I moved it in & out of my mouth sucking while the other 2 boys there cheered him on. It didn't take long until he groaned & squirted his stuff in my mouth. I gagged on it & spit some but before I could fully recover another one of the boys stuck his c**k in my mouth & climaxed within seconds. With this one and then the 3rd boy I managed to mostly swallow.
Of course they told the other boysand before the week was out each one (plus some repeats) had c*m in my mouth.
That was just the beginning of years of servicing them.
Deb can fux your mouth and shoot all over your gums

Albuquerque, NM

#6143 Oct 22, 2012
Oldcock wrote:
<quoted text>The beginning of how many yeasr of service would you say? If you had to guess how many loads would you say you swallowed per week during your yrs of service?How old are you now Deb?
In my later 40's now; a married mom. Went on 3/4 years spring/summer/fall if not raining a lot more rare in winter.

Mostly the same grp of boys so I'd guess more than 10 times a week.

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#6145 Oct 22, 2012
deb123 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my later 40's now; a married mom. Went on 3/4 years spring/summer/fall if not raining a lot more rare in winter.
WOW,,, 10 times a week,,,52 weeks,,,,4 years,,,that more than 2,000 loads in your mouth,,,in your tummy,,,does your hubby know that your a quite the c*cksucker in your teen years,,,LOL
yakout

Cairo, Egypt

#6146 Oct 22, 2012
deb123 wrote:
<quoted text>
i like this age very much
Join Free
CEO14

Jacksonville, FL

#6147 Oct 22, 2012
davey wrote:
i was 12 when i sucked off my brother
Did you like it?
How big was it?
Would you do it again?

Albuquerque, NM

#6148 Oct 22, 2012
SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>WOW,,, 10 times a week,,,52 weeks,,,,4 years,,,that more than 2,000 loads in your mouth,,,in your tummy,,,does your hubby know that your a quite the c*cksucker in your teen years,,,LOL
The truth ... I went down on hubby on our first time out together.It was in a nature park along the intercoastal waterway in Fl.

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#6149 Oct 22, 2012
deb123 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth ... I went down on hubby on our first time out together.It was in a nature park along the intercoastal waterway in Fl.
so future hubby found out how good you were at sucking c0ck,,,,have sucked any new cock since you married,,,hubby know?
southerngent

Sumrall, MS

#6150 Oct 22, 2012
damn deb.. that's hot.. are you a sloppy sucker or a slow soft sucker

Albuquerque, NM

#6153 Oct 22, 2012
SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>so future hubby found out how good you were at sucking c0ck,,,,have sucked any new cock since you married,,,hubby know?
a few which he knows about

Albuquerque, NM

#6154 Oct 22, 2012
southerngent wrote:
damn deb.. that's hot.. are you a sloppy sucker or a slow soft sucker
slow, fast, hard, soft, etc.

variation is the name of the game

Albuquerque, NM

#6155 Oct 22, 2012
Oldcock wrote:
<quoted text>Hey deb thanks for your reply to my lists of questions. You obviously perfected your talent with all that practice cuz your hubby was smart enough to know a good lady from that very first b/j you gave him.Glad to hear life has hopefully worked out good for you. Do you ever step out on him and give other men a little saample of your talents? Alot of hubbies like to hear about their wifes past sex life.Have you ever told him how many coxks you have sucked? In all that practice you were getting,did any of the selfish little asxholes ever return the favor for you?
He's heard a lot of my past, however not all.He's my 2nd husband.

I didn't get much in return until close to 16 and began to have regular dates. But even then I continued my 'habit' up through college.
southerngent

Sumrall, MS

#6156 Oct 22, 2012
sounds great.. so how would you like this 9 inch of mine in your mouth right about now? sounds like you have a craving that needs to be satisfied;)
Blake

New York, NY

#6158 Oct 22, 2012
It was the summer before 9th grade, so I guess I was 14. I was swimming at my friend Tim's house, and we had been in the pool for hours. His Mom came out and told us she had to go to the store, and didnít want us in the pool with no one around. She left, and we went to his room to change back into our clothes. I started kidding Tim about his major shrinkage, and he bet me he was bigger than me. I said ok, what do you want to bet. He said loser had to blow the winner. We had seen each other naked a lot over the years, but never hard, and had never messed around. We didnít even talk about our masturbation habits. I was shocked when I lost hands down. I was just under 6" and he was close to 7". He flopped down on his bed, put his hands behind his head, and told me to pay up. I remember it like yesterday. I nervously knelt at the side of the bed, and grabbed the base of it. I put the head into my mouth and closed my lips. All I could smell and taste was chlorine from the pool, but it felt so soft and so good in my mouth. I started to suck and pop it out of my mouth like a lollipop. I started using my tongue to massage the back of his head, and he loved that. I had my hand on his stomach, and it felt so smooth. I put as much as I could in my mouth, and slid my other hand off the base and cupped and rubbed his nuts. I could feel his gasps as his stomach tensed up, and he shot into my mouth. It was so amazing. He told me how good it felt, and I jerked off quickly, getting the side of his bedspread with my goo. I did him when ever he asked after that.

Location hidden

#6159 Oct 22, 2012
Blonde_hoe wrote:
<quoted text>
hey beautiful <3
I'm 17 now :P
xx
I find you oh so beautiful. you, chrisselee, and carrie1972. you three are just absolutely beyond beautifully gorgeous. I would love to talk you girls.

Albuquerque, NM

#6160 Oct 22, 2012
southerngent wrote:
sounds great.. so how would you like this 9 inch of mine in your mouth right about now? sounds like you have a craving that needs to be satisfied;)
a large size does NOT make it better
kinkyminx

UK

#6162 Oct 22, 2012
I've never sucked cock, my 15 yo mouth is a virgin :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min Alex777 36,352
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min bford1995 743,170
gay snapchat stories (Jan '14) 3 min Dyylan-0 504
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min reddevil123450 10,705
share ur gf nudes 3 min Haha 19
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Fk me 739,438
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 3 min samevans 11,907
Dirty ki...k 4 min jose manaloto 70,284
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min susanna 99,138
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Dexx_wowza 352,998