Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

bii wrote:
<quoted text>
r u 14 or younger?
Are you serious? That's not legal! But if you were to add 2 years to that, you would be close! But I'm not saying for certain, I don't want kicked off! You know...
Ample Annie

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I was 12. The guy was 16 or 17, old enough to drive. He was the son of my dad's business partner. I'd walked to my dad's office after school because I wanted to try to talk him out of some money to buy a pair of jeans I wanted. He wasn't there, but his partner and the partner's son were. The son offered to give me a ride home. On the way, he asked why I'd come to the office, and I told him. He said he'd give me twenty dollars if I'd give him head. I had no idea what he was talking about! He parked on a new road in a housing development that was just being built and unzipped. It was the first adult penis I'd ever seen. He showed me how to stroke it, and then he said all I had to do was put it in my mouth and he'd do the rest. He held my head down and moved his hips up and down a few times and then he came. I started gagging and choking and he let me raise up my head. I was coughing and ended up spraying stuff all over the dashboard of his car. He got really mad about that. But he paid me the twenty bucks after I promised to never tell. It took me until my senior year in high school, when I had a really serious boyfriend, to try it again. It was much more pleasant with him, and I've grown to enjoy doing it in the years since.
Pumpman25

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Sorry your first time was so terrible Annie, glad to know things got better though
JessJones99

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Last year when I was 12, my friends older brother was on leave from the navy and he drove past me and pulled over and offered me a lift to school in the rain. I had no money so I offered him a blowey
Lianna

Whitestone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

My first cock I sucked was when I was 12, my boyfriend and I were making out on the couch and I went down on him and blew him
firm

Dalkeith, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Sarah wrote:
age of 15, was the last girl to leave the party. 3 guys were keen to take me home in their car. ended up at their own place n being facefucked over n over
were you forced or eager to try? and how old r u now sarah
hide

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

my first was on a bus with a kid named stone 9 9
Alex

Kingsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

This was a few months ago. im 15 right now.I was home alone and I invited my friend over. We were just chilling when he started kissing me! We started making out and I started grinding on him. Long story short he ate me out and I gave him head(; I loved the feeling of a cock getting hard! He cam in my mouth and I swallowed it all(;
Join Free
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I am a married man. And I got sucked off by a older neibour when I was a teen. I bumped into him at a 7-11 and he asked me what I was up 2 late one night. He picked up a 6 pack of beer and asked if I wanted to join him at his office. I think he was in his early 20's I was 18 maybe 17 He had a limo business ( ya rich parents bought that). We went to his office just a mile or so away. I had 2 beers and he mentioned he loved suckin cock and he was really good at it. He asked if I wanted to feel how good he was. The second beer kicked in and at 17 my dik was always hard. He blew me and I shot off in his mouth. He retreated to the restroom n spit. I know I must have had a huge load for him. He told me thanks and he was up for that anytime. I never did take him up on it but often thought about sucking him. It wasn't untill much later in life I actually sucked a guy. But I between those years I had several guys blow me. Mostly older guys. Now I am that older guy and I enjoy the feeling of a hard dik in my mouth. Only 2 or 3 a year. Wife doesn't know. But I did tell her I would blow a guy just to see her eat puzzzzy. She didn't believe me. When I told her I was serious she told me that's grosss. I told her I am bi curious. Told her I did get sucked and sucked a guy when I was younger She is ok with that. But not up for it at all. I so wish I could find a gal on the side that would like to watch me blow a guy and maybe have my cherry azzz taken with her watching and maybe guiding it in my mouth or azzzz I live in az. And travel all over the USA. I am sure I have been in a hotel near you.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Jimmasin wrote:
I am a married man. And I got sucked off by a older neibour when I was a teen. I bumped into him at a 7-11 and he asked me what I was up 2 late one night. He picked up a 6 pack of beer and asked if I wanted to join him at his office. I think he was in his early 20's I was 18 maybe 17 He had a limo business ( ya rich parents bought that). We went to his office just a mile or so away. I had 2 beers and he mentioned he loved suckin cock and he was really good at it. He asked if I wanted to feel how good he was. The second beer kicked in and at 17 my dik was always hard. He blew me and I shot off in his mouth. He retreated to the restroom n spit. I know I must have had a huge load for him. He told me thanks and he was up for that anytime. I never did take him up on it but often thought about sucking him. It wasn't untill much later in life I actually sucked a guy. But I between those years I had several guys blow me. Mostly older guys. Now I am that older guy and I enjoy the feeling of a hard dik in my mouth. Only 2 or 3 a year. Wife doesn't know. But I did tell her I would blow a guy just to see her eat puzzzzy. She didn't believe me. When I told her I was serious she told me that's grosss. I told her I am bi curious. Told her I did get sucked and sucked a guy when I was younger She is ok with that. But not up for it at all. I so wish I could find a gal on the side that would like to watch me blow a guy and maybe have my cherry azzz taken with her watching and maybe guiding it in my mouth or azzzz I live in az. And travel all over the USA. I am sure I have been in a hotel near you.
Having a job that causes you to travel a lot would be great for meeting all kinds of people, however I doubt your business would bring you to where I live as it's one of those towns that if you blink while driving you'll miss it.

You know you're in a small town when you see the 2nd Street sign and the city limit sign both mounted on the same telephone pole (the only one in town).
Andrew

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a job that causes you to travel a lot would be great for meeting all kinds of people, however I doubt your business would bring you to where I live as it's one of those towns that if you blink while driving you'll miss it.
You know you're in a small town when you see the 2nd Street sign and the city limit sign both mounted on the same telephone pole (the only one in town).
It is so hard to explain what this feels like. I love my wife to death, and we have a very good and strong sex life. I know this would destroy her, so I am very careful to make sure she never finds out. The first time happened 2 years ago in Chicago when I was 25. I was in the hotel sauna, when this very good looking young guy first pressed his knee against mine, then rubbed my thigh, then took my erection in his mouth but quickly stopped. He said we should resume in his room, and got up and left. I was so nervous when I knocked on his door. He was naked and hard. Perfect body. He undressed me, and I nervously had mutual oral with him. I felt guilty and elated. I spent the night, and feeling his muscled toned naked body cuddle and spoon kept me hard most the night. When we had morning oral, and then showered together the nerves were gone, and I was hooked. He lived in LA, and I got his number for my trips there. I always check into a hotel then go spend the night with him. The first time he did anal on me it blew my mind. Being dominated, invaded, and giving him an orgasm was like a narcotic. I needed more. I started going to gay bars on my trips to other cities, but Iím very particular. I need young, in shape, and preferably smooth. Donít like facial or chest hair. I now have regular guys in 4 other cities, and Iím satisfied sexually both home and on the road.
bilbo baggins

Macedon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

the first time i sucked a dick was when i was 11 it was my friends mine was 5 inches his was 4.5

Since: Oct 12

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Hott stories. I wish I could go back to high school

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so hard to explain what this feels like. I love my wife to death, and we have a very good and strong sex life. I know this would destroy her, so I am very careful to make sure she never finds out. The first time happened 2 years ago in Chicago when I was 25. I was in the hotel sauna, when this very good looking young guy first pressed his knee against mine, then rubbed my thigh, then took my erection in his mouth but quickly stopped. He said we should resume in his room, and got up and left. I was so nervous when I knocked on his door. He was naked and hard. Perfect body. He undressed me, and I nervously had mutual oral with him. I felt guilty and elated. I spent the night, and feeling his muscled toned naked body cuddle and spoon kept me hard most the night. When we had morning oral, and then showered together the nerves were gone, and I was hooked. He lived in LA, and I got his number for my trips there. I always check into a hotel then go spend the night with him. The first time he did anal on me it blew my mind. Being dominated, invaded, and giving him an orgasm was like a narcotic. I needed more. I started going to gay bars on my trips to other cities, but Iím very particular. I need young, in shape, and preferably smooth. Donít like facial or chest hair. I now have regular guys in 4 other cities, and Iím satisfied sexually both home and on the road.
Feelings like those are difficult to understand sometimes, let alone trying to explain to others.
Old Jim 2

Managua, Nicaragua

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

. It sounds like an excellent relationship.
Too bad you have to 'hide' it. Sex is good..
Kurt wrote:
I think I may agree with the "old hoot",
In my early teens I had a school buddy that was "molested" by a much older man, I don't remember many of the details, but since he and I were friends, he ended up telling me about the guy sucking on him, and a neighbor catching him doing it.
Several few days after he told me, he admitted that he had been with him for that on more then the one occasion and would go back except for the fact that everyone knew, we talked as kids do about things sexual, and he said he knew it was "queer" but felt so fantastic he couldn't help it and wanted to do it again.
After a few days and some "soul searching" I asked him if he would do it, if I did it, and he quickly agreed.
I was 13 he 14 and that summer (my parents both at work) we stumbled into a sexual frenzy of mutual pleasurings, sometimes 3 or more times a day.
And now all of these years later, we still get togather (when our wives let us)(no, they don't know) and give and take from each other.

Since: Jul 12

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
if your ever in san fransisco area give me a shout :)i 26 with a thick tool
Rex

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Gyprn wrote:
<quoted text>I belong to a gym where I use the showers & I love seeing the other naked men. Seems like the guys with the biggest dicks like to strut around naked for all to see & the smaller ones use a towel to cover up. I'm not that big but I walk naked cause I know most men enjoy seeing another mans c@ck. There's hardly a man in there that can resist looking to see how big another mans package is. And I enjoy showing them. I wish another guy would let me fondle his mighty c@ck.
You don't know cocks, do you have one? A hanging cock doesn't get any longer, but a shorty gets even longer than a hanging one, many a lot longer!
Silverfang9417

Collingwood, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

sucked my first ever cock today...im 18 actuly and before getting this boyfreand id always dated other woman...was going vary well til he gaged me and held me down i panicked a bit he let go and i kept going. so this when on for like a half hour when all of a sudden my jaw was painful and my jaw clicked blahhhhhhh it was at lest 7 inches but i could only fit about 5 and a half in comfortably
sarah

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

i was 9. my father was masturbating while we where in the shower together. he said he wanted to put it in my mouth. i always let him touch me before and it always felt good. so i opened my mouth and he barely touched the tip to my tongue when he came
sarah

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

stevena118 wrote:
<quoted text>wow..... Did u like it or not. how old are u now
i loved it! i still do. im 22 now and we live together still. our family is very sexual. ive hade 2 daughters with him and a boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,701 - 3,720 of5,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6847 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
girls selling spit for money? 4 min stevesj 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Oleg 335,570
Fam pics 4 min UKSWAP 1
Gay/bi K....k 4 min GayHunkGuy 66,100
dirty ki..k 4 min Johnhean28 139,893
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Adam 8,929
Has your wife ever stripped for your friends? (Nov '12) 5 min Adam 119
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Stud guy 213,654
Females that post nude snapchat stories 20 min Jfconnor 2,733