Mandi

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I was seventeen and he was supposed to be my boyfriend. He was an a-hole. I told him I didn't want to and he asked me what other offers I had and like an idiot I went down on him.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Loveoral wrote:
many yrs ago i had a neibor girl that really wanted. as young as i was i hardly really knew what or how to. but her cousin who was older than us knew this. so he set it up for me,,but with a hitch. he would be there and show me how to. long short. i had to watch him bang her he made me go down on her while he was going at her, he was behind her i had to lay on my back with her standing over me while he was doing her and i was licking away he pull his c oc out and made me suck him whils she still stood there,,,, but at least i bang her too when he was done with us.
this may be why im bi now....
It is possible that experience caused you to become bi; it certainly wouldn't have detracted from it.

May I ask how old you and the others were and what your age is now?

Since: Sep 12

Mcminnville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

im 34 now, then i was 12 she was 12 and her cousin was 14-15, i do think this is why i became bi

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Loveoral wrote:
im 34 now, then i was 12 she was 12 and her cousin was 14-15, i do think this is why i became bi
I can't say how likely it is but it is highly possible. Things that happen to us as children have a big influence on us as adults and at that age, sexual experiences are powerfully influencial.
Kurt

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

I think I may agree with the "old hoot",
In my early teens I had a school buddy that was "molested" by a much older man, I don't remember many of the details, but since he and I were friends, he ended up telling me about the guy sucking on him, and a neighbor catching him doing it.
Several few days after he told me, he admitted that he had been with him for that on more then the one occasion and would go back except for the fact that everyone knew, we talked as kids do about things sexual, and he said he knew it was "queer" but felt so fantastic he couldn't help it and wanted to do it again.
After a few days and some "soul searching" I asked him if he would do it, if I did it, and he quickly agreed.
I was 13 he 14 and that summer (my parents both at work) we stumbled into a sexual frenzy of mutual pleasurings, sometimes 3 or more times a day.
And now all of these years later, we still get togather (when our wives let us)(no, they don't know) and give and take from each other.

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Kurt wrote:
I think I may agree with the "old hoot",
In my early teens I had a school buddy that was "molested" by a much older man, I don't remember many of the details, but since he and I were friends, he ended up telling me about the guy sucking on him, and a neighbor catching him doing it.
Several few days after he told me, he admitted that he had been with him for that on more then the one occasion and would go back except for the fact that everyone knew, we talked as kids do about things sexual, and he said he knew it was "queer" but felt so fantastic he couldn't help it and wanted to do it again.
After a few days and some "soul searching" I asked him if he would do it, if I did it, and he quickly agreed.
I was 13 he 14 and that summer (my parents both at work) we stumbled into a sexual frenzy of mutual pleasurings, sometimes 3 or more times a day.
And now all of these years later, we still get togather (when our wives let us)(no, they don't know) and give and take from each other.
Hey Kurt!

What happened to you is not as uncommon as you may think. Survival and proliferatrion are the two strongest drives in a person's life and are very primal. Testosterone can make a guy walk barefoot over broken glass.

The young are very impressionable and the younger they are, the more impressionable they will be. I've met many bi's in my life and many had been "played with" by an older person of the same sex when they were young. Some enjoyed it while others didn't. Those who did enjoy it looked for sexual contact of that sort again and again, it's only natural.
Army0f0n3

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

ChrissieLee wrote:
I was 15, and his parents were out. We were watching TV and cuddling and kissing as we often did, and got to touching. When he popped it out I went down on him and he came quickly. I kind of felt a bit awkward about it that first time, but I got better thru practice, lol.
Hey chrissie add me on skype: Army0f0n3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

When I was almost 15 (like 2 weeks from my birthday) we (my boy friend at the time mmm) were at his house (his parents weren't home) "watching TV" in his room he was getting a drink and I was sitting on his bed. when he came back he just kinda looked at me for a minute and just picked me up underneath my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him half-way scared to death id fall and he started kissing my neck up to my cheek. He pulled my body in squeezed up against his and we started kissing. He fell back on the bed I was on top of the bed and we just kept on. Soon I felt it hit my waist we stop for a second he looks at me so embarrassed. So to his surprise I pulled his pants down and went down him. It took forever for him to cum it seemed like. But even after he cummed he fingered me. Never met another guy who would do that.
Join Free
lewis

Ely, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

SarahF21 wrote:
When I was almost 15 (like 2 weeks from my birthday) we (my boy friend at the time mmm) were at his house (his parents weren't home) "watching TV" in his room he was getting a drink and I was sitting on his bed. when he came back he just kinda looked at me for a minute and just picked me up underneath my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him half-way scared to death id fall and he started kissing my neck up to my cheek. He pulled my body in squeezed up against his and we started kissing. He fell back on the bed I was on top of the bed and we just kept on. Soon I felt it hit my waist we stop for a second he looks at me so embarrassed. So to his surprise I pulled his pants down and went down him. It took forever for him to cum it seemed like. But even after he cummed he fingered me. Never met another guy who would do that.
got bbm! 2355762f 14m x
Army0f0n3

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

@sarah

I loved the story, super realistic and detailed. Brought back some seriously good memories. Im thinkin u need to add me on skype Army0f0n3
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Frantic666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it doesn't happen every day. I left home at 14 and he helped me out.
All he more reason to arrest him
Brad

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Well I was 13 and he was my cousin and he was 12.. We both really liked it

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>Then you don't even need to be here.... Go to bed...
I agree with sisterlove....18 and under stay in bed or another site

“Tired of being alone!!”

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Sarahroberts69 wrote:
The first time I sucked a cock, I was 15, about 21 years ago, I'm 36 now, I was at a party and this hott guy that I really liked liked me too and I'm not even gonna lie, I had fantasized how big his dick was, and we were making out, I grabbed it and I could feel how long and thick it was, so I just took off his pants and started blowing him, and I've been addicted ever since haha
If single I would like to hook it up!!! I will def return fav, love to feast!!!

“Tired of being alone!!”

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Soccer mom wrote:
I was in high school the guy in college worked on the boardwalk at a tshirts store, one nite we met up he took me under the boardwalk and I sucked him off 1st time ever I did that
Just kidding I just wanna go under boardwalk with you
HotRod

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Id like to suck another guys c@ck. if theres anyone in AZ let me know. im 15 btw
Gwen19

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

When I was 14 me and my younger brother and a few friends used to go to my aunts swimming, my brother is 2years younger than me and him and his friends used to try and get a peek or grab at me or my best friend, fhis went on for weeks. Then one day me and my bro were swimming there alone and I noticed him looking at my boobs I was feeling naughty and told him to go under water and open his eyes when he did I dropped my top showing him my boobs however when he came up he pulled my suit off and chased me around the pool when he finally caught me he grabbed my boobs as I tried to get away ifelt his hard dick pressing on my leg so I gave in and said you saw me now you show me. He took me to the steps sat down infront of me and pulled his dick out he was long and thin ,then he pulled me toward him and put the tip on my boob my nipples got hard then he pulled me closer and squeezed my boobs around his hard dick and began humping my boobs I couldnt beleive thiz was happening I was so hot then he grabbed my head and pulled it down to his dick I was willing at that point and took him in my mouth as he fucked my mouth, he cum fast I wasnt expecting it and began choking but I did like it I even had cum dripping out of my mouth.needles to say we swam alot together that year and most of the time we ended up pleasurin each other

“Tired of being alone!!”

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Gwen19 wrote:
When I was 14 me and my younger brother and a few friends used to go to my aunts swimming, my brother is 2years younger than me and him and his friends used to try and get a peek or grab at me or my best friend, fhis went on for weeks. Then one day me and my bro were swimming there alone and I noticed him looking at my boobs I was feeling naughty and told him to go under water and open his eyes when he did I dropped my top showing him my boobs however when he came up he pulled my suit off and chased me around the pool when he finally caught me he grabbed my boobs as I tried to get away ifelt his hard dick pressing on my leg so I gave in and said you saw me now you show me. He took me to the steps sat down infront of me and pulled his dick out he was long and thin ,then he pulled me toward him and put the tip on my boob my nipples got hard then he pulled me closer and squeezed my boobs around his hard dick and began humping my boobs I couldnt beleive thiz was happening I was so hot then he grabbed my head and pulled it down to his dick I was willing at that point and took him in my mouth as he fucked my mouth, he cum fast I wasnt expecting it and began choking but I did like it I even had cum dripping out of my mouth.needles to say we swam alot together that year and most of the time we ended up pleasurin each other
I wanna go swimming with you.... We I want to dive in you bikini bottoms....if you wanna return favor ok but I would whether you did or not
HotRod

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Gwen, how old are you now?
somedude

South Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Mandi wrote:
I was seventeen and he was supposed to be my boyfriend. He was an a-hole. I told him I didn't want to and he asked me what other offers I had and like an idiot I went down on him.
That's so sad, Mandi. I hope other guys have treated you better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,641 - 3,660 of5,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5206 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 5 min Neo20k 138,388
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 5 min gbaby32 45,996
Horny girls and guys chat room let's get talkin (Jul '11) 5 min Aremi921 1,511
ladies ever been caught masterbating by any fam... (Feb '12) 5 min fastdoo 90
Tell me what u would do to my wife 5 min Curious 23
Gay/bi K....k 5 min sboyyy15 65,111
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min McAwesome 334,061
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Roxasjones 211,935
Females that post nude snapchat stories 24 min Dreese 2,630
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE