boris

Bonn, Germany

#4491 Jul 25, 2012
first was the c*ck of grandpa when i was 9
malery

Ravenna, TX

#4495 Jul 25, 2012
Old Jim 2 wrote:
.. Wow! I guess you know your Spelling IS atrocious! But your sex life is good? Too bad it ain;t the other way around. sigh... <quoted text>
am dislexic and no I luve my sun and husbend
dale

Ravenna, TX

#4497 Jul 25, 2012
I posted about me and my brother I wish I cold have a biger d to suck o he is 6 in long and 1 inch thic
Bigandblack141

Syracuse, NY

#4499 Jul 25, 2012
i had a threesome and i ended up sucking a guy dry hey kik me its my screename
unknown

United States

#4500 Jul 25, 2012
not to make fun or n e thing but I did figure that u were excuse my partners comment
malery wrote:
<quoted text> am dislexic and no I luve my sun and husbend
regena

Ravenna, TX

#4503 Jul 26, 2012
I walk in on my to sons thay are 15 and 16 on was sucking the othe off so I dusided to get naked and suck both off on that is 15 is dale he ask me to have sex with him to I sad yes and we had sex twic that day and 5 more times
tina

Norwich, UK

#4504 Jul 26, 2012
concerned wrote:
tell me about the first cock you sucked
i sucked my first when i caught my brothers friend going into my knicker draw .he was masturbating whilst licking my panties.
like2makeuwatch

Saltash, UK

#4506 Jul 26, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text> i sucked my first when i caught my brothers friend going into my knicker draw .he was masturbating whilst licking my panties.
hi tina, how old were u both at the time and how old r u now? did he shoot in your mouth and did u swallow like a good girl?
Dana

Salem, NH

#4509 Jul 27, 2012
I was nineteen, married and at a Drive-in movie with my Boss.I asked him if he would "instruct" me and got down on my knees on the floor of his truck and carefully slipped his erect penis into my mouth. He told me to think tongue, lips and no teeth and that he would help me with the motion. He placed his hands on both sides of my head and started a slow and steady in and out motion. I had placed a napkin on the floor next to me so when the time came I would have the option of either swallowing or spitting his load into the napkin. I figured I must have been doing pretty good because after a few minutes I felt his erection start to swell and then all of a sudden one of his hands went to the back of my head and he pushed himself in deeper to the point where my chin was pushed up against his ball sack. The first shot hit me in the back of the throat which changed my options from spitting or swallowing to swallowing or choking. I was still surprised at how much he came. He wiped off my chin, told me I had done really well, for my first time, and settled in to watch the Movie.

Since: Jul 12

Staten Island, NY

#4510 Jul 27, 2012
anyone near NYC? Kik is xfalcon.
jesus

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#4512 Jul 27, 2012
my friend i was 8 and he was 7 we both liked it
dale

United States

#4513 Jul 27, 2012
Is any on on here how big is di%&
Raymond

Mount Vernon, OH

#4517 Jul 28, 2012
Are you male or female Dana ??
Raymond

Mount Vernon, OH

#4518 Jul 28, 2012
Oh,,, and was it agreeable ??
Joethomas

London, UK

#4519 Jul 28, 2012
eljeffy wrote:
I think I was about 14 and it was my own, very flexible back then!
How did you do that ?
Jimmy T

Reading, PA

#4520 Jul 28, 2012
Finally sucked my first cock this week at the age of 66. He was a few years younger. I had answered his Craigslist ad and we exchanged a lot of e-mails for 6 weeks before meeting. We got naked and stroked each others cocks for a few minutes, and then I just had to do it. I got down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth and sucked it. He returned the favor. Later we each put on condoms and took turns sucking each other until we both came. It was a fantastic experience and I'm sorry that I waited until so late in life. Every guy should try it once.
Alice

Edmond, OK

#4522 Jul 28, 2012
I was 11. My best friend and I had been experimenting with each other during sleepovers. Her bratty little brother, who was 9 at the time, caught us. He threatened to tell their mom, so we caught him, pulled off his jammies and sucked him so he couldn't tell.

Since: Jul 12

Concord, MA

#4525 Jul 28, 2012
My pastors. I was 13 he was 51
James

Austin, TX

#4527 Jul 28, 2012
Alice wrote:
I was 11. My best friend and I had been experimenting with each other during sleepovers. Her bratty little brother, who was 9 at the time, caught us. He threatened to tell their mom, so we caught him, pulled off his jammies and sucked him so he couldn't tell.
Wow, you and your best friend sucked off her 9 year old brother? I know he was too young to shoot semen at that age, but did he at least get an erection? Did you and her ever suck him off again?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 3 min Jay 4,887
I am sexually attracted to female members in my... 3 min bigd69 21
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min hardone 57,534
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Jumiskks 224,648
New dirty k..k 4 min MrBigMagicMan 115,009
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Horny Young Fit 1,258,500
Gay/bi k.k 4 min Fingerngape 72,762
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 7 min Awkwarddickk 164,644
More from around the web