malery

United States

#4480 Jul 24, 2012
I was 13 it was my bestfrand I liket him and just found out he liket me to I ask him to cume over for a minet I sad I need a brake from the sun so we wint in a ckrk bed with a bring and he lad dowrn to rest he was not ecspectin me to tuch him but I grabed his pants pulled thim dowen and suck a way he did not stop me he thin cam in my moweth I deside to shallow thin we whint to my haees and had sex I got pregnint and he was only 14 I am now 15 he is 16
Old Jim 2

Granada, Nicaragua

#4482 Jul 24, 2012
.. Wow! I guess you know your Spelling IS atrocious! But your sex life is good? Too bad it ain;t the other way around. sigh...
malery wrote:
I was 13 it was my bestfrand I liket him and just found out he liket me to I ask him to cume over for a minet I sad I need a brake from the sun so we wint in a ckrk bed with a bring and he lad dowrn to rest he was not ecspectin me to tuch him but I grabed his pants pulled thim dowen and suck a way he did not stop me he thin cam in my moweth I deside to shallow thin we whint to my haees and had sex I got pregnint and he was only 14 I am now 15 he is 16
slave needs master

Denver, CO

#4484 Jul 24, 2012
I'm 35 an I sucked my first one about 6mths ago . It Wuz forsted on me but I liked it after a few mins . Or so . It's somethen I have been wanting to do again .
johngone18

United States

#4486 Jul 24, 2012
in a bmw parked outside a bank. White guy with a 5incher with a piercing at the tip. I was 15.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4487 Jul 24, 2012
Any girl wanna chat dirty kik me palashsham . M 32 here
boris

Bonn, Germany

#4491 Jul 25, 2012
first was the c*ck of grandpa when i was 9
malery

Ravenna, TX

#4495 Jul 25, 2012
Old Jim 2 wrote:
.. Wow! I guess you know your Spelling IS atrocious! But your sex life is good? Too bad it ain;t the other way around. sigh... <quoted text>
am dislexic and no I luve my sun and husbend
dale

Ravenna, TX

#4497 Jul 25, 2012
I posted about me and my brother I wish I cold have a biger d to suck o he is 6 in long and 1 inch thic
Join Free
Bigandblack141

Syracuse, NY

#4499 Jul 25, 2012
i had a threesome and i ended up sucking a guy dry hey kik me its my screename
unknown

United States

#4500 Jul 25, 2012
not to make fun or n e thing but I did figure that u were excuse my partners comment
malery wrote:
<quoted text> am dislexic and no I luve my sun and husbend
regena

Ravenna, TX

#4503 Jul 26, 2012
I walk in on my to sons thay are 15 and 16 on was sucking the othe off so I dusided to get naked and suck both off on that is 15 is dale he ask me to have sex with him to I sad yes and we had sex twic that day and 5 more times
tina

Norwich, UK

#4504 Jul 26, 2012
concerned wrote:
tell me about the first cock you sucked
i sucked my first when i caught my brothers friend going into my knicker draw .he was masturbating whilst licking my panties.
like2makeuwatch

Saltash, UK

#4506 Jul 26, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text> i sucked my first when i caught my brothers friend going into my knicker draw .he was masturbating whilst licking my panties.
hi tina, how old were u both at the time and how old r u now? did he shoot in your mouth and did u swallow like a good girl?
Dana

Salem, NH

#4509 Jul 27, 2012
I was nineteen, married and at a Drive-in movie with my Boss.I asked him if he would "instruct" me and got down on my knees on the floor of his truck and carefully slipped his erect penis into my mouth. He told me to think tongue, lips and no teeth and that he would help me with the motion. He placed his hands on both sides of my head and started a slow and steady in and out motion. I had placed a napkin on the floor next to me so when the time came I would have the option of either swallowing or spitting his load into the napkin. I figured I must have been doing pretty good because after a few minutes I felt his erection start to swell and then all of a sudden one of his hands went to the back of my head and he pushed himself in deeper to the point where my chin was pushed up against his ball sack. The first shot hit me in the back of the throat which changed my options from spitting or swallowing to swallowing or choking. I was still surprised at how much he came. He wiped off my chin, told me I had done really well, for my first time, and settled in to watch the Movie.

Since: Jul 12

Staten Island, NY

#4510 Jul 27, 2012
anyone near NYC? Kik is xfalcon.
jesus

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#4512 Jul 27, 2012
my friend i was 8 and he was 7 we both liked it
dale

United States

#4513 Jul 27, 2012
Is any on on here how big is di%&
Raymond

Mount Vernon, OH

#4517 Jul 28, 2012
Are you male or female Dana ??
Raymond

Mount Vernon, OH

#4518 Jul 28, 2012
Oh,,, and was it agreeable ??
Joethomas

London, UK

#4519 Jul 28, 2012
eljeffy wrote:
I think I was about 14 and it was my own, very flexible back then!
How did you do that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family breeding (Jul '14) 3 min Tugg 1,913
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min talking2anybody 362,550
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hutchsboyy 761,080
Dirty ki...k 3 min yankee018 81,303
marathi vahinila zava satara pune karad stara only 3 min sandhu 132
first time u had sex with a animal and what was... (Sep '11) 3 min naughtycpl 852
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 4 min Chantal50 30,618
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min ryan 753,329
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Carl 102,018
More from around the web