Kelly

Melrose, MA

#3619 Apr 28, 2012
Not to mention he is adorable sounds weird but he is so cute funny and random life isn't fair
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#3622 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I won't do anything on camera. I guess I could share another story later, though.
if add me houston_tx_G to friend list on ps3 u dont have to be on just slide pictures u can watch me then write about it that would be so hot to me i want to rub one out just thinking about it
James

Austin, TX

#3623 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on birth control for awhile now, and we use condoms, so we shouldn't have anything to worry about.
My parents don't seem to suspect anything. They've met him before, and they really like him, but I think they're in the dark as to our relationship. When I go out with him, I just tell them I'm hanging out with my friends. I've never given them a reason to not believe me (before this, anyway), so they don't question anything. They're also out of town a lot on business, and I'm usually left home alone when they go, so they really don't know what I do.
So dwas he the one who made the first move when you first made out, or did you start things by flirting with him, etc.? I guess he must be really hot and sexy if you blew him and now are having sex with him. Does he make you orgasm really good?
Ethan

Chicago, IL

#3624 Apr 28, 2012
I was 13 and it was the boy next door. He was 17 and his parents had just had a hot top installed in a secluded part of the back yard. It could only be seen from my bed room window. One day I happened to look and saw the boy getting in the tub naked. He waved at me and told me to come over.
Mom was not home so I went with out asking. He said join me but undress first. Don't worry about your boner; I've seen them before mostly my dad's. When my mom who joins us sees our boners, she just smiles and thinks about dad giving to her later.
My friend reached for my peter and took my hand and put it on his. At that time I was willing to do any thing. He took my hand and led me back to the deck, saying his parents didn't like to have cum in the hot tub. We were on pillws playing with each other when he turned and sucked my dick just as his dad came out naked and hard.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3627 Apr 28, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>He is super nice would totally date him but he has gf :'(
have you tried to make a move on him?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3629 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we'd been dating for 5 months before the incident in his office. I made the first move when we started dating by flirting with him, and I kissed him first. He is really sexy.:) And he is so good in bed.
Where do you guys have sex?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3630 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on birth control for awhile now, and we use condoms, so we shouldn't have anything to worry about.
My parents don't seem to suspect anything. They've met him before, and they really like him, but I think they're in the dark as to our relationship. When I go out with him, I just tell them I'm hanging out with my friends. I've never given them a reason to not believe me (before this, anyway), so they don't question anything. They're also out of town a lot on business, and I'm usually left home alone when they go, so they really don't know what I do.
How did you get on BC if your 'rents don't suspect anything.

Since: Feb 12

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3631 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>Well we'd been dating for 5 months before the incident in his office. I made the first move when we started dating by flirting with him, and I kissed him first. He is really sexy.:) And he is so good in bed.
how big is his c@ck?
Join Free

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3637 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty big, like 7 inches, and pretty big around, too.
is he the biggest u have seen?

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3640 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>Well yeah, he's the only one I've seen
so where your surprised when u first saw how big he was? Did u have a reaction?
Joshua

Humble, TX

#3642 Apr 28, 2012
thedude wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he force you, you wanted to suck that c@ck, did he c*m in your mouth?
He shoved me onto a couch and yanked my shorts openand started feeling me and then grabbed hold of them and yanked them off of me along with my underware Leaving me naked. I tried to get up and he shoved me down again. He took off his swaet pants and was naked except ofr his tee shirt. He grabbed my legs spread them some and sucked me then told me it was my turn and i kept trying to turn my head and he grabbed my nipple and twisted it saying suck it or I will tarte it off so i opened my mouth he shoved it in and fucked my face till he came while he felt me up. Later he fucked me for my first time then I found out he was recrding it all and i found out I was not the only boy he did it some that i knew even 2 girls that were neighbors of mine.

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3645 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I was really surprised. My first thought was something like, "That is not gonna fit inside me."
so how thick is he? And did it really hurt the 1st time?

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3647 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know exactly how big, but my hand can't wrap all the way around him.

It hurt the first time, but not nearly as much as I expected. That's probably because I'm a dancer, so I'm pretty flexible and I've heard the first time doesn't hurt as much for dancers. He also did his best to make it great for me, and it was.
so what's your fav position with him? U on top? And u said he is 7 inches did u measure him?

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3649 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>I like him to be on top, with my legs wrapped around his waist. I also like sitting in his lap with him thrusting into me as I grind back.
And no, I was just guessing.
so where do y'all do it at his house? And have u ever been on top?
Meeko5890

Kalamazoo, MI

#3650 Apr 28, 2012
With my best friend in his room. I was 11 we did it together for years after that too.

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3652 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been on top a couple times, but I don't like it as much.

We've done it in his bedroom, on his couch, in the kitchen. Pretty much everywhere.
so u haven't told anyone not even friends?
James

Austin, TX

#3653 Apr 28, 2012
Emma14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on top a couple times, but I don't like it as much.
We've done it in his bedroom, on his couch, in the kitchen. Pretty much everywhere.
Emma, does he eat you out too, and are you able to orgasm when he licks you out down there? I bet he loves eating you out and you are probably the hottest girl he has ever been with!
Mohamed

Ireland

#3654 Apr 28, 2012
I was 14 and he was 17, love it,,,, now he is married and me just a wanker without a girl.
Susan

Apache Junction, AZ

#3655 Apr 28, 2012
Mohamed wrote:
I was 14 and he was 17, love it,,,, now he is married and me just a wanker without a girl.
So you a a gay boy.
Hey anyone that wants

Naperville, IL

#3656 Apr 28, 2012
some0ne to suİk their İoİk, especially if you are of ped0 age, cHris hAnsen and his band of Dlİksuckers would be happy to drain your scrotum of its seeds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min BayOS 490,250
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min alex132 80,560
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min verin15 298,273
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 2 min twink 8,190
22F ... Jerk Off For Me On Skype? <3 (Jan '14) 2 min Xvguugs 1,346
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Female18 19,931
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min dewhitemexxx 401,437
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Sernamme 173,465
•••
Enter and win $5000