pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

whta sizes do you prefer. And cut or uncut?
pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

if you want to see a god semi-erect cock pic in the internet, browse "matthew bates naked2: British soccer player Matthe Bates took pics of himself nked showing uncut semi-erect cock and balls for a gf; when he dumped her, she posted pics on the internet.
ckluvr8

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

I am a 53 y.o. adult male who has been living here for just over two years. I have attempted 'carigslist", soliciting men who are honest, loyal, trustworthy and discreet. All responses have been from married men. How can they NOT REALIZE they do not fit the profile. I don't want queens, but just a simple guy who is a man and proud to be so. I may or may not be looking for an l.t.r. I love to suck cock and am willing to serve anyone who can confidently tell me they are hiv-, as well as std free, as I have been my entire life. Anyone, regardless of age, may contact me, but I sincerely prefer men 35-60, a bit more mature and closer to my own age. Thank-you for your time in reading my submission, please respond only to criteria required.

Respectfully yours,
ckluvr8
ckluvr8

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

I like hung, either cut or uncut, as my pleasure comes form satisfying a partner more than myself. Hygiene is a necessity, and should go w/ out saying. The same for std/hiv. I have never been the object of either; however I love to give head and will swallow if a partner impresses me as trustworthy & honest( a commodity difficult to come by in ND, as I've found it to be so). I meant re. sexual health.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Howdy. 44,male in Tx. Very open minded. Care to chat? Text me-19407357308.
Thongguy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Anybody that would like to share their c*ck pics
K.k thongguy011

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5738 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min C0ckman125 327,877
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 2 min snap_fdm 3,200
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Tonio_isbhad13 131,235
Wives, bareback or condoms with your lovers? 3 min grant 7
Can men squirt like women (Jul '12) 3 min someone 33
Need snapchat usernames sexting ;) (Mar '13) 4 min Ben204 11,756
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min brandondunn1 238,920
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min ben 433,415
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min bigpop18 1,831