Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2011

Since: Sep 08

Athens, Greece

#1 Sep 26, 2008
i have a crazy fetish i love to take off my parteners smelly sweaty boots for her and sniff them it realy gets me going. i currently have a new partener but have not indulged yet. the sweatier and smellier the better. how do women feel about this? tell me your feed back and stories both male and female

Since: Sep 08

Athens, Greece

#2 Sep 27, 2008
any one some feed back please
her toes on my nose

UK

#3 Oct 24, 2008
used to love to take off my gf's doc matens and have a good wiff of them and her feet.

Since: Oct 08

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#4 Nov 11, 2008
oh yes my girlfriend goes mad when she comes home from work she makes me sniff them and lick her feet. a big turn on for both of us!!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 13, 2009
i can see how this gets you going. its a smell fetish mayby i will try next time i am with a girl!!!! it might turn me on as well!!?
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#6 Jan 29, 2009
I guess I can somewhat see the appeal, but it does nothing for me. Different strokes for different folks.

“The bigger the better”

Since: Dec 08

UK

#7 Feb 27, 2009
horny in london wrote:
oh yes my girlfriend goes mad when she comes home from work she makes me sniff them and lick her feet. a big turn on for both of us!!!!!
I wear kinky boots all the time usually bare legged as I like the way the boots rub against my legs and feet.

I even wear boots in the summer. I love the attention and looks I get from people especially women who look at me as if I'm mad hehe.

I don't mind the odour of smelly boots and no-one has mentioned anything at work when they sometimes smell after a long hot day.

Since: Jan 09

Toronto, Canada

#8 Mar 12, 2009
tiffanyboots wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear kinky boots all the time usually bare legged as I like the way the boots rub against my legs and feet.
I even wear boots in the summer. I love the attention and looks I get from people especially women who look at me as if I'm mad hehe.
I don't mind the odour of smelly boots and no-one has mentioned anything at work when they sometimes smell after a long hot day.
well your hot and i am sure they smell great and if she is a sexy girl like you they should be a hge turn on. i would indulge in yours
Join Free
atc_man

Netherlands

#9 Apr 30, 2009
tiffanyboots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever had someone siniffing your feet and boots?

“The bigger the better”

Since: Dec 08

UK

#10 May 2, 2009
spice-it- up wrote:
<quoted text> well your hot and i am sure they smell great and if she is a sexy girl like you they should be a hge turn on. i would indulge in yours
Thanks huni x. I went out today and wore my black leather over the knee boots and it was warm outside. When I went shopping with my mate Nikki who also wore boots today, the mall was quite warm as well.

I have just taken them off and they really pong and my feet are sweaty. My boyfriend was home from the gym and he loves licking my sweaty toes. I fancied a foot massage so he started giving my toes the caress they needed.
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#11 May 2, 2009
lets play wrote:
i have a crazy fetish i love to take off my parteners smelly sweaty boots for her and sniff them it realy gets me going. i currently have a new partener but have not indulged yet. the sweatier and smellier the better. how do women feel about this? tell me your feed back and stories both male and female
Do you like to sniff smelly man boots too? Just wondered.:)
Another anon user

UK

#12 May 2, 2009
lets play wrote:
must get quite hot in greece, why you would wanna wear boots in such a hot country....nvm...well I guess that makes it more heavenly for you!!
kyle

Blue Springs, MO

#13 Jun 24, 2009
you should send me pics of you in your boots. thats sexy. email me

rmmotorcoss@yahoo.com
Whatever1245

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 31, 2010
I love it when my girlfriend Misaki wears her boots. She is Japanese and wears them all the time.

And when she comes home after working all day. She loves to have me take them off. The smell is so strong but for some reason i love her stinky platform boot feet ^_^
lovesboots

Reading, UK

#16 Oct 21, 2010
i love sucking my wifes cheesy toes when she takes off her boots which she always wears on barefeet
lovesboots

Reading, UK

#17 Nov 22, 2010
hey tiffanyboots you and my wife should have a cheesiest feet competition i wonder who would win
dan

Fairfax, VA

#18 Apr 25, 2011
I think that it is fun, since the smell is so good. Licking or kissing the boot is cool. Pamper ur wife so she feels special about wearing nice stinky boots
dan

Fairfax, VA

#19 Apr 25, 2011
I wear Timberland 6-inch Rime Ridge Boots everyday in the fall and winter. At the end of winter, the boot odor was so stinky but I love it. The steam releases from the boot feet when I take them off and my socks smell just like the boot. Boots r awesome. Just wear boots!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 29, 2011
i sniff my girlfriends cheesy sweaty boots when she comes home from work. i love it so raunchy and sexy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min Nadia 78,048
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Zagary 160,400
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min ShadowEren12 278,662
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Jay 6,491
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 6 min Biggboy111 3,965
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Dad 47 here 472,458
Deep Throating 6 min Quiet23male 9
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Bibrother0001 378,791
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min Chris 13,271
•••