Jacqui

Slough, UK

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Anyone else wnated to or actually had a sexual encounter with the boy next door. I am 32 and really want to "you know" with the 15 year old boy next door. I feel quite bad about it. What should I do?
James

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Jacqui wrote:
Anyone else wnated to or actually had a sexual encounter with the boy next door. I am 32 and really want to "you know" with the 15 year old boy next door. I feel quite bad about it. What should I do?
Why do you want to have sex with that 15 year old boy, Jacqui? Is it because of the taboo factor, or you just like the younger boys? Are you married or not?
UkHorny

Rushden, UK

#3 Mar 10, 2012
Shame I don't live next door would love some fun with you
Jacqui

Slough, UK

#4 Mar 10, 2012
I am not married, but my bf works away a lot. I have seen his c*ck when he was changing and it looked really nice. He doesnt shut his curtains and walks around naked. I felt all horny and since then keep trying to peek at him. I don't really know why to be honest.
James

Austin, TX

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Jacqui wrote:
I am not married, but my bf works away a lot. I have seen his c*ck when he was changing and it looked really nice. He doesnt shut his curtains and walks around naked. I felt all horny and since then keep trying to peek at him. I don't really know why to be honest.
Maybe you should return the favor and don't shut the curtains when you are changing and/or naked so he can see. That will definitely get his interest, and then maybe you can get him to come over to your place to help you with some things because your BF is away. Then you could strip naked for him once he gets there and tell him you really want to suck off a boy and that's what you need him to help you with because your BF is away. Is 15 legal age in England?
Jacqui

Slough, UK

#6 Mar 10, 2012
He is in at the moment. It is just getting dark and I can see him in his room watching TV. Shall I try and get his attention?
Jacqui

Slough, UK

#7 Mar 10, 2012
No 16 is legal age - that's the problem really. But I long for his c*ck in my mouth at the moment.
James

Austin, TX

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Jacqui wrote:
He is in at the moment. It is just getting dark and I can see him in his room watching TV. Shall I try and get his attention?
Sure, go for it, why not? You're only 32, and I bet you are pretty hot, and probably look like you're only 22, and women that age are very hot to teenage boys. So let him have some good long looks at your body. He will definitely enjoy it, I'm sure!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2012
Jacqui wrote:
No 16 is legal age - that's the problem really. But I long for his c*ck in my mouth at the moment.
Wanna skype?

wheeler6900

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jeff 636,557
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min XodinsonX 458,773
first time u had sex with a animal and what was... (Sep '11) 4 min interested 36m 305
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Melm246 602,003
stevenage, gay?curious? meet today? (Feb '13) 4 min Curious_lad 611
Who likes Tranny girls? (Jun '12) 4 min Snappysnatsnat 464
Bad stepdads dads and uncles 4 min B4HairB4Teen 72
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min muytty 76,704
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Lukegraemez99 281,015
More from around the web