Since: Mar 08

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

i am. even though im not circumsised i dont care. i was born naked and im going to die naked.
Ray0295

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

I enjoy going to the local nudist park. Not so much sexual as just liberating and totally natural.

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Ray0295 wrote:
I enjoy going to the local nudist park. Not so much sexual as just liberating and totally natural.
ya i dont have a nudeist park so i just wait till night and run around naked until the cops pick me up
Tom

Qualicum Beach, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

I been a male nudist for a longtime. It great beening clothes free and I am also circumcised too...

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Whenever I can... At home almost always...
Virgin Nerd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Whenever I'm nekkid I'm always a nudist!

It's all natural, too.

Carl
Rooster

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

I am as much as possible

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Rooster wrote:
I am as much as possible
way to go...
Join Free
Bad Bad Boris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

I think as of next week I will be a nudist.

The banya that I go to in Chicago had signs up today saying as of next week it will be co-ed.

While co-ed sounds like a good idea to me, I for one will not start wearing swim trunks in the banya. Who wears swim trunks in the sauna and in the shower? I will not.

So, as of next week's banya visit, I am officially a nudist.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

I am not an official nudist..he he

But I do love skyclading every now and then..although running can be a ball ache LOL

I am foreskin intacto..4 what it's worth..prolly a few Shekels he he.

I am mostly nude at home, which has caused a few moments when the postie comes..especially the fit auburn haired one...I had to lean out a window to talk to her..then stick on some cloths to get my parcel....don't think she saw the boner LOL

I will prolly die naked and definitely came into the world naked..my Mum is small definitely no room in there for me and a three piece suit LOL

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

sage of lurve wrote:
I am not an official nudist..he he
But I do love skyclading every now and then..although running can be a ball ache LOL
I am foreskin intacto..4 what it's worth..prolly a few Shekels he he.
I am mostly nude at home, which has caused a few moments when the postie comes..especially the fit auburn haired one...I had to lean out a window to talk to her..then stick on some cloths to get my parcel....don't think she saw the boner LOL
I will prolly die naked and definitely came into the world naked..my Mum is small definitely no room in there for me and a three piece suit LOL
That all sounds about right....

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

roman radman wrote:
i am. even though im not circumsised i dont care. i was born naked and im going to die naked.
Allright then why are you dressed in your pic then. Some nudist lmao!

“...............”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

roman radman wrote:
<quoted text>
ya i dont have a nudeist park so i just wait till night and run around naked until the cops pick me up
Common a real nudist would have done a pic like sage of lurve lol!This is your big chance to flash the world...to be proud of all that god has given you !!!

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Common a real nudist would have done a pic like sage of lurve lol!This is your big chance to flash the world...to be proud of all that god has given you !!!
i was actully having sex in that picture.

“...............”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

roman radman wrote:
<quoted text>
i was actully having sex in that picture.
So you are a nudist but you have sex with your clothes on???
Wow wierd is all I can say. LOL!
Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Bad Bad Boris wrote:
I think as of next week I will be a nudist.
The banya that I go to in Chicago had signs up today saying as of next week it will be co-ed.
While co-ed sounds like a good idea to me, I for one will not start wearing swim trunks in the banya. Who wears swim trunks in the sauna and in the shower? I will not.
So, as of next week's banya visit, I am officially a nudist.
Are you talkin about the Division Street Russian Baths?

If so. you better be careful about not offending anybody and wear a bathing suit if that's what they require. They might call the police on you or DO SOMETHING MUCH WORSE.

I don't know what the place is like today, but when I was kid the place had a reputation for being totally MOBBED UP. Actually, it was something more then mere reputation - it was pretty much a fact.(And actually I always thought that made it kind of cool.)

On the other hand, if it turns out that your wrong about CO-ED meaning that they require bathing suits be sure to let us know!

I would totally work that into my next visit to the city - visit my Uncle Vito - pick up some food in Little Italy - SIT IN THE SAUNA WITH A BUNCH OF NAKED CHICKS in Ukrainian Village (or is that Wicker Park?)

Yeah, I'd be making that long postponed trip right away if you report back that Division Street stayed naked while going CO-ED!

But bring your suit just in case when you investigate this for us - cause I'm thinking you don't want no trouble with the people who run that place.

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talkin about the Division Street Russian Baths?
If so. you better be careful about not offending anybody and wear a bathing suit if that's what they require. They might call the police on you or DO SOMETHING MUCH WORSE.
I don't know what the place is like today, but when I was kid the place had a reputation for being totally MOBBED UP. Actually, it was something more then mere reputation - it was pretty much a fact.(And actually I always thought that made it kind of cool.)
On the other hand, if it turns out that your wrong about CO-ED meaning that they require bathing suits be sure to let us know!
I would totally work that into my next visit to the city - visit my Uncle Vito - pick up some food in Little Italy - SIT IN THE SAUNA WITH A BUNCH OF NAKED CHICKS in Ukrainian Village (or is that Wicker Park?)
Yeah, I'd be making that long postponed trip right away if you report back that Division Street stayed naked while going CO-ED!
But bring your suit just in case when you investigate this for us - cause I'm thinking you don't want no trouble with the people who run that place.
haha pretty much. i dont like having sex with all my clothes off because the girls always get destracted by my paleness
Pops Racer

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

I grew up going to nudist beaches.

But the subject of nudism almost doesn't belong under "Human Sexuality" because in a lot of ways nudism is the "Un-sex".

I know it's difficult for non-nudists to understand, but nudism (or, at least, ordinary family-style nudism) is anything but erotic.
Jim

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Ray0295 wrote:
Where is there a nudist park near West Palm?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I would be, the idea of it is so free and natural, but I love clothes and looking good in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of108
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5761 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Juicyroot 217,569
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 4 min Durban BF 7,220
God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Res... 4 min Latter Day Faints 44
dirty ki..k 4 min Thedonman13 143,216
married man looking to chat with married women (Mar '12) 5 min Paul 325
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 5 min oms- 12,442
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min John 338,938
Females that post nude snapchat stories 14 min reubenpotato 3,074
Gay/bi K....k 17 min z_ack 68,239