NKU Cheer Chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

How many girls here are into giving their man road head? I enjoy it, the possibility of getting caught or hitting a bump are a huge turn on for me.
dmann1

Dolton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

I use to lick a former GFS p**Y when she drove.. She gave me hand jobs when I drove.. Are you a sexy cheer chick?
Aubrey

Maybrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

NKU Cheer Chick wrote:
How many girls here are into giving their man road head? I enjoy it, the possibility of getting caught or hitting a bump are a huge turn on for me.
I used to give road head to guys that I was dating all the time in high school, because that was the only place that I could do it and not have to worry about getting caught by parents (mine or his). Now that I am older, and do not live under my parents roof, I typically don't give road head unless I am extremely drunk.
john

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Aubrey wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to give road head to guys that I was dating all the time in high school, because that was the only place that I could do it and not have to worry about getting caught by parents (mine or his). Now that I am older, and do not live under my parents roof, I typically don't give road head unless I am extremely drunk.
My wife will do this on the highway on long trips...just love it when we idle up next to a big rig, and the guy goes crazy watching..that really turns the wife on..bravo to all the road head girls out there!!!
Rick Sard

Harrison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

I had a gf in hs that loved to giv eme road head. When I was driving, when we were riding the bus, in the car while parked on the road behind her house, in my parents' van on the way to a hockey game (they were driving, we were in the back with a few teamates!)...

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

well..ive given a guy head in the backseat of a car while someone else was driving. don't know if that counts though haha

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

NKU Cheer Chick wrote:
I've goten head while driving several times ... not that they were "into it" and did it often, but when the mood comes along sometimes ya jsut go with it right?

ONce I had a trucker following beside for 15 minutes while she did it ... she never realize he was there ... HE gave me the thunbs up!!!! Then he looked up as if to pray and said "thank you GOd!!" LOL!!!!

ALso, of course, hand jobs too ... and I've done handjobs for the girl too ... while they drove or if they were passengers.

“guess who Lois?”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Rock_Out wrote:
well..ive given a guy head in the backseat of a car while someone else was driving. don't know if that counts though haha
I've only had such a situaiotn once .. a girl gave me a handjob while we were in the backseat with our coats on our laps to "try" to hide what was going on ... in case someone looked back from the front seat.
Join Free
mariettajohn

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

id like to try it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

franko wrote:
<quoted text>I've only had such a situaiotn once .. a girl gave me a handjob while we were in the backseat with our coats on our laps to "try" to hide what was going on ... in case someone looked back from the front seat.
haha well a coat going up and down is somewhat of an indication =P

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

franko wrote:
<quoted text>I've goten head while driving several times ... not that they were "into it" and did it often, but when the mood comes along sometimes ya jsut go with it right?
ONce I had a trucker following beside for 15 minutes while she did it ... she never realize he was there ... HE gave me the thunbs up!!!! Then he looked up as if to pray and said "thank you GOd!!" LOL!!!!
ALso, of course, hand jobs too ... and I've done handjobs for the girl too ... while they drove or if they were passengers.
arent you afraid you're going to get into an accident?! haha

and you used 'handjobs' for an act to a female..hmm. never heard that before. but, i guess the term still applies.

“guess who Lois?”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
and you used 'handjobs' for an act to a female..hmm. never heard that before. but, i guess the term still applies.
well, if yuo use yuor hands to pleasure a woman ... what else could yuo call it????
Besides, I belive in equality ...

“guess who Lois?”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
some things are worth the risk
john

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Rock_Out wrote:
My wife has done that to, right in the backseat, while my friend and his wife were in the front. We were on our way back from a bar, the guys wife looked back at us, saw her head bobbing up and down on me and said we were discusting!!! My buddy looked at his wife and said...hell hes lucky, I wish I could get that from you. Needless to say she was not pleased. What a prude she was!!

Anyway, my wife s*cked me till i came..then she taps the girl on the back and showed her the cum in her mouth....the girl nearly died. The husband was amazed and againsaid..wish I could get that...I said, pull over and Ill let her s8ck you to.....Needless to say.. it was a silent ride home...we dont go out with them anymore..HA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

franko wrote:
<quoted text>some things are worth the risk
eh, i dont know. seems pretty risky..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

franko wrote:
<quoted text>well, if yuo use yuor hands to pleasure a woman ... what else could yuo call it????
Besides, I belive in equality ...
fingering ? hahah

and good! we all should!=]

“guess who Lois?”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
eh, i dont know. seems pretty risky..
If someone says they would lose so much control that they would crash, well then I can understand it ... but I can come and drive at the same time ... I guess I am different ... LOL!!!

“guess who Lois?”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
fingering ? hahah
and good! we all should!=]
of course ... fingering I shoudl have thought of that .. I geuss both words can apply.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

franko wrote:
<quoted text>If someone says they would lose so much control that they would crash, well then I can understand it ... but I can come and drive at the same time ... I guess I am different ... LOL!!!
oh wow, you are a man of talents! haha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

franko wrote:
<quoted text>of course ... fingering I shoudl have thought of that .. I geuss both words can apply.
yeah they both can, ive just NEVER heard a handjob as an act done to a female. is that common in canada?=P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6247 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers (May '13) 2 min CavalierB 7,813
Tribute my wife on yahoo 3 min Nicepics71 19
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min zowlclubhabbo 331,895
Gay/bi K....k 3 min tacattack97 63,535
dirty ki..k 3 min Mmckee12 136,124
looking for iowa locals for random fun. 4 min bud lewis 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Dickking101 209,350
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min Phone sex call me 28,889
•••