how often do women masturbate?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#168 Sep 23, 2012
liz wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds hot, does your husband know what you do?
He bought me the toys when we went to the sex store on a date so I would think he knows....I had purchased him a cock ring and some strawberry lube
skypeme20

Clovis, NM

#170 Sep 23, 2012
xsoccermomx wrote:
<quoted text>
He bought me the toys when we went to the sex store on a date so I would think he knows....I had purchased him a cock ring and some strawberry lube
you ever thought about doing it on a webcam?
Guy

Clarkston, MI

#171 Sep 23, 2012
xsoccermomx wrote:
<quoted text>
Xsoccermomx would u like pics of me n u d e ??

Location hidden

#172 Sep 23, 2012
skypeme20 wrote:
<quoted text>
you ever thought about doing it on a webcam?
Hmmmm I have to only a few
Jim

Coraopolis, PA

#173 Sep 23, 2012
Weird -- I posted a link from the Catechism of the Catholic Church about masturbation (section 2352), and SOMEONE REMOVED IT! Note, all you posters, this is not a free discussion -- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH -- ONLY LIES. You are not allowed to say that masturbation is a sin, and give the justification -- apparently, those who moderate this list want everyone to keep falling into the same sexual sin -- this is PRECISELY WHAT SATAN WANTS. Moderators: does it make you feel good that you are doing the work of Satan?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#174 Sep 23, 2012
Mmmmmm sinfully gorgeous! Give it a go Jim, you'll feel soooo much better!

Since: Oct 11

Australia

#175 Sep 23, 2012
madam sin wrote:
Mmmmmm sinfully gorgeous! Give it a go Jim, you'll feel soooo much better!
HAHAHA your name is so well suited to giving poor old jim the rev up!

That is funny!

Well done madam, almost makes me want to up my count for today ;)

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#176 Sep 23, 2012
Jim wrote:
Weird -- I posted a link from the Catechism of the Catholic Church about masturbation (section 2352), and SOMEONE REMOVED IT! Note, all you posters, this is not a free discussion -- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH -- ONLY LIES. You are not allowed to say that masturbation is a sin, and give the justification -- apparently, those who moderate this list want everyone to keep falling into the same sexual sin -- this is PRECISELY WHAT SATAN WANTS. Moderators: does it make you feel good that you are doing the work of Satan?
Jim,I am fully aware of Sec 2352.The term "sin" doesn't even appear there;just as the term for self-gratification doesn't even appear anywhere in the Sacred Scriptures.Stephenie
sisterslove

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#179 Sep 23, 2012
i do it whenever i feel the urge to... i don't keep score..

Since: Oct 11

Australia

#182 Sep 23, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
Well seems like you not only squat over your man, but you also save a little for yourself ;)

Good for you sis!
Champion

Perth, Australia

#183 Sep 23, 2012
What are some signs that a girl is or just was masterbating, cause im suspicious of my sister
bill

Strawberry Plains, TN

#184 Sep 23, 2012
come on babes im rock hard
sisterslove

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#185 Sep 23, 2012
Champion wrote:
What are some signs that a girl is or just was masterbating, cause im suspicious of my sister
Smell her fingers, haha...

Location hidden

#187 Sep 24, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
Same here,Sister.

Location hidden

#188 Sep 24, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Smell her fingers, haha...
I always wet the sheets.
Callum

Rotherham, UK

#189 Sep 24, 2012
If you wanna masturbate on oovoo ladies. 21 m

Location hidden

#191 Sep 24, 2012
sisterslove wrote:
I agree with sister and Steph. I lost track a loooong time ago. I don't keep track of how many times I've been hungry; I just eat, haha. So, I guess you can say, I'm satisfied ;)
mrsensitive

Plymouth, UK

#192 Sep 24, 2012
Jim wrote:
Jim, if your going to go down that road, it's worth bearing in mind that sexuality is a God given gift, ok, fundamentalists would suggest that there are biblical principals for expressing sexuality, but the catholic church isn't exactly a good role model in that department.
If sensuality and sexuality were not want to be appreciated, then Song of Songs would not have been included in the bible.
I think sexuality should be explored through masturbation, this way you gain a greater understanding of the marvelous way our body's were created.
So, you go girls (and boys), whenever, wherever with whatever!
Jim

Coraopolis, PA

#193 Sep 24, 2012
mrsensitive wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim, if your going to go down that road, it's worth bearing in mind that sexuality is a God given gift, ok, fundamentalists would suggest that there are biblical principals for expressing sexuality, but the catholic church isn't exactly a good role model in that department.
If sensuality and sexuality were not want to be appreciated, then Song of Songs would not have been included in the bible.
I think sexuality should be explored through masturbation, this way you gain a greater understanding of the marvelous way our body's were created.
So, you go girls (and boys), whenever, wherever with whatever!
So, Mr. Sensitive, I can listen to you, or I can listen to the Church started by the man Who raised Himself from the dead. When you raise yourself from the dead, I'll listen to you. Until then, I am following Him and His Church.
The behavior of a few priests, completely blown out of proportion by a liberal, Church-hating media, does not invalidate what the Church always has taught.
Jim

Coraopolis, PA

#194 Sep 24, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Jim,I am fully aware of Sec 2352.The term "sin" doesn't even appear there;just as the term for self-gratification doesn't even appear anywhere in the Sacred Scriptures.Stephenie
Stephanie -- if you've read the Catechism at section 2352, you'll know the specific word "sin" is not used, but it is completely clear from the context that masturbation is sinful. The Catechism calls it gravely disordered.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min SweetShelby00 182,598
Gay/bi k.k 3 min Vardionow 139,210
19 F im Mistress seeking a slave (Jan '15) 3 min Nejcproto 81
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Metazoa 224,194
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Vardionow 1,452,619
Peeking on family 4 min Flight160 199
Gay teens i Uk Ipswich (Sep '12) 4 min ccc 1,203
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 6 min hello daddy 330,216
More from around the web