Soccer mom

Voorhees, NJ

#130 Sep 22, 2012
Straight 8 wrote:
just Google Stelivo Chat...and it will come up. should say lobby chat...and when you sign in, you will be in the "Hangout"..... hurry...ok???
I'm trying my iPhone is not letting me download java! Most annoyed
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#131 Sep 22, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynn -- if you're Catholic -- go to Reconciliation every week and confess your addiction. This is the very best way to help yourself.
And if your not Catholic - Wooo! praise the lord and have a great time!
phildo

Cortland, OH

#134 Sep 22, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, Big Jen, I'm Catholic and I've gotten off twice today and will probably do one more later this evening! LOL
Jim

Coraopolis, PA

#136 Sep 22, 2012
Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen -- some day, all of us will die. The joy of Heaven is infinitely better than the best multiple and / or squirting orgasm. Don't miss Heaven for the world.

Also, if you're still a virgin -- your future husband would really love the fact that you waited for him, instead of going out and trying to get some experience.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#139 Sep 22, 2012
Straight 8 wrote:
Soccer mom..you can get yahoo messenger on your Iphone... I'll give you my Yahoo when I send you a private message as soon as you register.
I'm registered, where do I get the messages?

Location hidden

#141 Sep 22, 2012
Straight 8 wrote:
The message tab at the top should say you have a message. Click on it, and the message will open. You can reply to it.
So far no message

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#148 Sep 22, 2012
At LEAST once every other day, daily if i can though.

Location hidden

#149 Sep 22, 2012
xsoccermomx wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no message
Will you share your experiences with us? When was the last time? Use fingers or vibrators? When hubby is away? etc. Love to hear all about it!
Join Free
Dazanova

UK

#150 Sep 22, 2012
Soccer mom 33 London make jerking right now on Skype darrenjamesscott
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#152 Sep 23, 2012
phildo wrote:
<quoted text>hey, Big Jen, I'm Catholic and I've gotten off twice today and will probably do one more later this evening! LOL
Hallelujah !

Location hidden

#153 Sep 23, 2012
Smitty88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you share your experiences with us? When was the last time? Use fingers or vibrators? When hubby is away? etc. Love to hear all about it!
I like to masterbate in the morning after hubby has left for work, I start to play with my DDD's pinching my nipples squeezing them then I start swirming bc I wish someone was with me to share it with. I then reach for my vibrator in my nite stand drawer. I turn it on and put it around my pussy lips, getting it nice and wet and teasing myself......
liz

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#154 Sep 23, 2012
i am right now, had sex about 3 hours ago but still horny anyone wanna have phone sex in the US leave your # i'll call you

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#155 Sep 23, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynn -- if you're Catholic -- go to Reconciliation every week and confess your addiction. This is the very best way to help yourself.
Jim,masturbation is not a sin.The term doesn't even exist in the Holy Texts.Onanism is NOT masturbation;although, many "preachers"seem to think it is.Making masturbation sinful resulted from the words of men.GOD,HIMSELF warns:"Do not add to or take away from MY WORDS."This is written in the
Holy Torah,Itself.Stephenie
liz

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#156 Sep 23, 2012
xsoccermomx wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to masterbate in the morning after hubby has left for work, I start to play with my DDD's pinching my nipples squeezing them then I start swirming bc I wish someone was with me to share it with. I then reach for my vibrator in my nite stand drawer. I turn it on and put it around my pussy lips, getting it nice and wet and teasing myself......
sounds hot, does your husband know what you do?
seamus94

North Bay, Canada

#157 Sep 23, 2012
xsoccermomx wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd love if i arrived at your door with a parcel...just after you were teasing your pus sy lips and in need of an orgasm...i look quite good...and you decide, what the heck...and invite me in...i'd pleasure you for as long as you'd allow...you'd be all smiles when hubby got home

Location hidden

#161 Sep 23, 2012
liz wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds hot, does your husband know what you do?
Liz, will you share your most recent masturbation session? What get's you wet and wanting more?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163 Sep 23, 2012
Depends on how often I have sex.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

#164 Sep 23, 2012
My BF Has to leave me months at a time - that's when things go haywire! lol
Malik

El Monte, CA

#166 Sep 23, 2012
Big Jen are you a girl?

Location hidden

#167 Sep 23, 2012
seamus94 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd love if i arrived at your door with a parcel...just after you were teasing your pus sy lips and in need of an orgasm...i look quite good...and you decide, what the heck...and invite me in...i'd pleasure you for as long as you'd allow...you'd be all smiles when hubby got home
Oooooh that sounds so good....how can I resist???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feel free to step in and say hello! :) (Jul '13) 2 min Chantal50 2,367
Every woman deserves at least 1 Big THICK C**K 2 min Cut 66
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min klo3434 313,122
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min saturn 504,525
y.n.g vids klk trade 2 min real-dude 55
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jwalsh313 417,971
do real life mothers really screew their sons? (Oct '12) 3 min big ste 129
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min he is hot 25,106
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min horny 183,184

Human Sexuality People Search