StevenCA

New York, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2010
How popular is bondage ? I think it's real popular. There are so many bondage sites and bondage magazines. Have you ever done it ?

Why do you think it's so popular ?

I've enjoyed it ever since I was a kid and even before I knew what sex was.

How do you feel about it ?
naughty jedi

Apo, AE

#2 Dec 18, 2010
Bondage is popular it is around most larger cities but you have to find it. I found a group in San Antonio that was great fun. They have get togethers regularly. They have yearly events where they get a function room and bring in all their accessories. They had stockades, horses, crosses, massage tables. There were people schackled to the cross being flogged and fire play. I was brought as a sub to my mistress friend there as well as her husband and their two other subs. It was an incredible experience and that is where I first entered subspace. I can tell you more if you are interested.
tracy

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2010
Haven't tried much of it

Since: Jul 10

Kolkata, India

#4 Dec 19, 2010
good one
BIGshooter

Newton Falls, OH

#5 Dec 19, 2010
I once had a buddy of mine who is married to a very hot women, to come over when she was out of town and put him in bondage and use whatever toys (his wifes!) on him that I wanted!:O lololol it was really freaky when I agreed?! but when I arrived, he was SO ready for it as he (nor I) had EVER tried this! I walked in, he handed me a drink and went right into hot shower..5 min. later..he walked out naked and lay faceup on bed and put a blindfold on! I then stripped down to black TankThsirt and black jock strap! tied his ankles/wrists to the bed..and for 1.5 hours..I started out gennntly with light massage..tickles..stroking..th en got into a 'rythm' of 'upping' the event untill I finally used a few diff. size dildo's on him VERY gently/slowwwly...I'll just say that by the time we finished up..he was panting and almost begging me to let him cum..I finally did then..immediately after HE shot I jacked/shot MASSIVE blast across his already soaked body!:O I untied him...washed up dressed..and left as he got up to shower off again. We never did it again..and have never really talked about it either! BUT..it was UNREAL HOT let me tell you...
naughty jedi

Apo, AE

#6 Dec 19, 2010
I love bondage events, I have hooked up with many people ove rthe year to be tied up and used. I like being being tied in all positions to include standing. I once was tied to a web at a function in San Antonio. It was a fetish group. I was allowed to come as additional sub to a dom couple with their two other subs who are women. It was october so it was a halloween gettogethe rand costumes were allowed.

I arrived and as soon as going inside the function building, i went into the bathroom and removed all my street clothing down to a red thong only that I picked up on the way to the function.

I then walked into the function room with about 35 people present. I found my Dom for the night and she approved of the thong. She was in a hot dress and one of her subs was in black corset panties and heeled boots. Still fantasize of her to this day. Mistress introduced me to many couples at the function. We watched many people use the furniture for a good hour and then it was our turn. Mistress's sir took one of their subs and stripped her down and attached her to a few standing web in the middle of the room. She was with her back to the web. He started flogging her pretty thoroughly, they are all into pain. He did some biting and slapping as wel.

Mistress decided it was my turn so she had me go to the front of the web, facing the dining tables. She tied both my wrists to the web with my back to it so my self and other sub were back to back with the web between us. she then had the beautiful sub take my thong off me exposing me completely to the audience which of course got me very excited below. Then they tied my ankles to the web as well spread out. Mean while the sub behind me was still being flogged and would slam into me as she recieved her blows. My mistress used a violet wand on me with some claws, new experience but incredible turn on. this went on for a few inutes of me incredibly excited and being shocked from her touch.

After a bit I was untied at the ankles and wrists and ordered to turn around \. My wrists were tied to the web again. I was then facing the other sub only seperated by a rope web. I was hard as a rock, but unfortunately too tall or would have tried to enter her right then. I was then flogged as well. It was incredible being a display for a dom couple using us both. We had to support each other as we were each flogged. I was so turned on and in subsapce as she was as well. She was moaning and trying to get in position for my dick as was I, but I was slightly taller and we were tied perfectly to torture us and prevent it. The other sub was taking turns flogging me as well at mistresses command. Some occasion upward bows as well that took my breath away. At one point the sub in front of me was so aroused she had an orgasm and in the middle of it to avoid screaming out bit into my chest, rather hard we found out afterwards from the teeth marks.

Eventually we were let down and allowed to be wrapped individually in warm blankets as we rode out the endorphine rush of subspace.

The slightest touch for the next 45 minutes brought me back to subspace. It is the same as having an orgasm with out any sex.
StevenCA

New York, NY

#7 Dec 19, 2010
I once handcuffed a black guy and boinked him.

:)

He was hung like a horse but a total bottom.

:)

(I'm a top. ONLY ALWAYS.:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female Slave seeks master (Mar '09) 6 min Your wifeMy lover 465
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min tyL95 459,959
anyone else have a shy wife? 6 min Nwfun12 9
NecroLucy's bar is open. Come in and get pissed. (Oct '09) 6 min Lexie Lex 30,222
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min kidcantread1 603,729
tumblr girls 7 min MrJ36 7
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min davidbrown19612 637,811
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Jonpiic 281,963
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 16 min swga1234 77,012
More from around the web