Leather/Latex/PVC Sex
mjz

Laconia, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2011
I've always fantasized about having sex with someone in leather/latex/pvc while i'm in full leather. I wonder if anyone else has done it or has wanted to do it?
Robin

Sacramento, CA

#2 Feb 9, 2011
mjz wrote:
I've always fantasized about having sex with someone in leather/latex/pvc while i'm in full leather. I wonder if anyone else has done it or has wanted to do it?
Actually, when my girlfriend and I have sex, I am 'Rubber' and she is 'PVC'. That is-I am fully rubberized in my shiny glossy polished rubber catsuit, along with open faced rubber hood, elbow length gloves, and stiletto heeled pvc thigh high boots. She is dressed in a pvc catsuit, pvc elbow length gloves, knee high pvc stiletto heeled boots, and over the pvc catsuit she wears a shiny glossy pvc rainslicker. The sex we have is ABSOLUTELY SQUEAKY-CRACKLIING LOUD!!!!!!!(Another erotic turn on-the noise, coupled with the hot, sticky sweaty condition of being rubberized and vinylized). I am a head to toe Rubberist and I can guarantee you-fetish sex is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! Next I will be purchasing the 'Condom Catsuit'(a transparent, latex rubber catsuit with attached 'condom hood'). Then, my girlfriend will be the only woman to have ever been made love to by a human condom!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koi meri gf ko chodna chahega? 2 min Indiaguy 1
straight guys...ever been forced/seduced into g... (Dec '13) 3 min Johnny_b_goodee 942
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min unholyer 860,567
Small boobs = no bra 3 min waterman 747
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Aj Tollen 827,509
any sexy black girls attracted to white guys?? (Nov '11) 4 min ugetmehard18 1,501
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Aaron 64,045
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Jack 416,317
Dirty ki...k 6 min KinkyKasper 143,316
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min The man 117,272
More from around the web