Nobodyyouneedtok now

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2010
Ticklish Girly-Arms wrote:
The most intense tickles are by girls as they have smaller fingers and long fingernails. But anyone with nimble fingers is very much capable of bringing me to hysteria if they tickle my tummy or sides.
One time I was tickled at a house party by two girls for ages, while all the other guests looked on. No matter how hard I struggled I coudn't get away, and they tickled my ribcage and belly for minutes on end, until I was just a gasping puddle of exhaustion and laughter. Girls can be much crueller than boys sometimes.
i have short nails since you cant play a violin with long ones. And i tickle my little brother. Hes 9. And my niece. Shes 3. I tickle them till they start to act like a bunch of banjis.
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#23 Mar 3, 2010
Nobodyyouneedtoknow wrote:
<quoted text>i have short nails since you cant play a violin with long ones. And i tickle my little brother. Hes 9. And my niece. Shes 3. I tickle them till they start to act like a bunch of banjis.
That's "banshees" and it's Gaelic.
Nobodyyouneedtok now

United States

#24 Mar 3, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "banshees" and it's Gaelic.
no i mean "banjis".
Simple Simon

Israel

#25 Mar 4, 2010
Was it fun to do?
Simple Simon

Israel

#26 Mar 5, 2010
I'm sure you enjoyed a lot.
Simple Simon

Israel

#27 Mar 5, 2010
Did you laugh as well?
Simple Simon

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

#28 Mar 8, 2010
Haha
Ticklish Girly-Arms

Falmouth, UK

#29 Mar 8, 2010
Nobodyyouneedtoknow wrote:
<quoted text>i have short nails since you cant play a violin with long ones. And i tickle my little brother. Hes 9. And my niece. Shes 3. I tickle them till they start to act like a bunch of banjis.
That reminds me of when I was 15 and my friend held both me and his girlfriend down at the same time and tickled us both, and neither of us had the strength to fend him off. Hearing her scream and laugh, and seeing her struggle while being tickled at the same time was so intense and feminising. We were like little children in his arms.
Join Free
Simple Simon

Israel

#30 Mar 9, 2010
Did your friends girlfriend enjoy?
Ticklish Girly-Arms

Falmouth, UK

#31 Mar 9, 2010
Simple Simon wrote:
Did your friends girlfriend enjoy?
She seemed to enjoy it, but I think she liked it more when she could watch me being tickled by him.
Simple Simon

Israel

#32 Mar 17, 2010
Good
plz come and tickle me

Auburn, AL

#33 Sep 3, 2010
I wanna be tickled soo bad. please come and tickle me
Milwaukee CBT SLave

New Berlin, WI

#34 Sep 6, 2010
An old girlfriend back in college tied me up naked. She bound my arms to the bed post, tied my ankles together and then to the footboard.

She started oral on my and then stripped and rode my face until she came all over me (I loved that as much as she did).

Then she got out the oil as started S-L-O-W-L-Y stroking me off. As I got close she would stop and wait a bit and then start over never letting me get off.

After about a half hour of squirming, she finally let me cum, but then she did not stop stroking me.

It started to tickle so bad I thought I was going to die. After 15 minutes she finally stopped and untied me.

I was completely worn out. I wonder wherw she is now?
libz from nz

Thames, New Zealand

#35 Dec 11, 2010
well i actually loved it with an old ex he handcuffed me and made sure i couldnt move and that i was completely helpless then slowly tickled me with different objects or weapons as he called them which was really good at first then he started to increase the intensity thats the part where i really needed to go but no matter how much i beg or plead he wouldnt stop till i was completely at his mercy and doing what i was told
it didnt help that it turned both of us on and that it got me wet every time hehe
just sharing my thoughts great website btw lol
loving it and love the posts
tickler2010

India

#36 Jan 22, 2011
milkboi, wanna know u?
becky

Europe

#37 Feb 15, 2011
ha my bf tickles me allova 24/7 today he pinned me 2 the sofa on my belly! iwas wearin tights a short skirt&a shortsleeved top exposing my bellybutton then he sat on my back so he could seeall ova myticklish body then ran his fingers up&downthe soles of my feet then up the backs of my legs 4 30mins then upmyskirt2mybum after he wiggled his fingersbetween the sofa and my belly andtickled 4 20min then stuck hisfingers upmytop and2myarmpits 4 20min then myback shoulders &back down my sides thenblew onmybelly x
strapon guy

Dartmouth, Canada

#38 Feb 15, 2011
did this make you really ,moist and wet..I remember doing this at summer violin camp to two girls and they were soaked at the end.
becky

Europe

#39 Feb 15, 2011
no lol it just tickled loads! i was laughin so hard
becky

Europe

#40 Feb 15, 2011
icouldhardly breathe i was laughin so hard but most of the time he grabs my waist or when he kisses me he moves his hands down my arms and onto my waist and wraps his hands round my belly i cant bear it! ijerk around so much! i hate bieng so damn ticklish! the other day he grabbed behind my leg while we were snogging and started massaging behind my knees and my feet it tickled so much i snorted in his face! god it was so embarrising! he always tickle teases me there now!
strapon guy

Dartmouth, Canada

#41 Feb 15, 2011
different for guys usually...I get hard as steel...you slip and touch something you shouldn't ..then a little more... finger here..carress there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Joshboro13 221,336
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min GAIBOY6466 487,080
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min firewolf15 44,450
Y0ung girls/Older men 1 min tebejot 462
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 1 min Dylanmurrayyy 4,070
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min albertjones220 558,450
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 1 min gooodboy 18,766
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Mhaynes_21 370,758

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE