#86 Feb 2, 2011
Angela wrote:
i would like to see you get a hard on looking at me
I'll Be glad to show you how I can get hard for you. [email protected]
John

UK

#87 Feb 3, 2011
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Next time in Barcelona, take the local train along the coast northward. Just before St.PauldeMar, you will see a long lovely beach populated with naked people. A few during the week; a bit crowded on weekends. Get off at St P. and walk back about 1/3 mile. Beautiful quiet beach where you can strip off. You'll be in full view of the trains that pass slowly by every 20 minutes. That's part of the fun!
Yes you're right it is pat of the fun, my other half would totally agree too, she loves the attention! Not sure when we are back there again but are heading to Fuerteventura again in May, have you been there? You have got to give it a go!
John

UK

#89 Feb 4, 2011
l M White wrote:
This thread is worthless without pictures!!!!
Why is it someone always wants to see pictures, go get a life!!
Susan

United States

#90 Feb 4, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you're right it is pat of the fun, my other half would totally agree too, she loves the attention! Not sure when we are back there again but are heading to Fuerteventura again in May, have you been there? You have got to give it a go!
Yes. My husband and I have been there. But the nude beach at St Paul de Mar is my favorite.
Also, it's close to Barcelona. Great city!
Agoodman954

Staten Island, NY

#92 Feb 7, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
Or, what kinds of experiences have you had either as a wife exposing yourself to other men with your husband knowing, or as the husband advocating the exposure of your wife to men?
My wife Macy and I had a great time in the Dominican Republic when she decided to go topless on the beach. Macy is a 36DD and drew quite a bit of attention especially at the beach bar. Free flowing booz and skin seem to go together well.
Bob

Flagler Beach, FL

#93 Feb 7, 2011
Agoodman954 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife Macy and I had a great time in the Dominican Republic when she decided to go topless on the beach. Macy is a 36DD and drew quite a bit of attention especially at the beach bar. Free flowing booz and skin seem to go together well.
Wish I'd been there to see your wife's bare breasts. How did you feel about it?
bear

Lehighton, PA

#96 Mar 28, 2011
yes my wife went topless in Jamaica and it was fantastic. When she first brought it up back in the room I thought she was kidding me but when we wwnt to the island it was great. She wasted little time take her top off and wading in the water. Never thought I would like other men looking at her breats but it ws so much a turn on. I thought it was just me but when she walked on the beach in from of the other men her nipples got so hard when she was talking to a stranger looking at her breast. Can not wait to go again and sure it will be another great time she even suggested going totally nude and leaving her bottom on the beach too.
Join Free
unknown

United States

#98 Mar 28, 2011
bear wrote:
yes my wife went topless in Jamaica and it was fantastic. When she first brought it up back in the room I thought she was kidding me but when we wwnt to the island it was great. She wasted little time take her top off and wading in the water. Never thought I would like other men looking at her breats but it ws so much a turn on. I thought it was just me but when she walked on the beach in from of the other men her nipples got so hard when she was talking to a stranger looking at her breast. Can not wait to go again and sure it will be another great time she even suggested going totally nude and leaving her bottom on the beach too.
were u turned on with men seeing her breast

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#99 Mar 28, 2011
Carrie wrote:
I can't imagine going topless on the beach. I have fair skin, I would be concerned about getting sunburn on my girls. I guess it could be fun, with applying sunscreen to my very large boobs. They are large and all natural.
Try just wearing a cute tshirt...and the men would enjoy your nipples popping through:)
Ali

Kidderminster, UK

#100 May 8, 2011
Sure would be fun having the suncream applied to your breasts.
Would opve to go topless and have some random apply the suncream to my large breasts but have never had the opportunity

Since: Oct 10

Brisbane, Australia

#101 May 8, 2011
Ali wrote:
Sure would be fun having the suncream applied to your breasts.
Would opve to go topless and have some random apply the suncream to my large breasts but have never had the opportunity
come on a trip over here during summer & I'll help u out, either at the beach or by my pool
rocker53zero

Belfast, UK

#102 May 8, 2011
We were at a topless beach in France in the early 90's. My wife had no intention of going topless and wore a very sensible one piece cossie. However, after seeing dozens of very obese women going topless, she went straight out and bought a g string bikini bottom and has never had a problem going topless since then. And YES ! going topless made her loose her inhibitions and it also attracted quite a few guys, with the obvious conciquences.

[email protected]
Ali

Kidderminster, UK

#103 May 8, 2011
My nipples have gone hard just thinking about it. Would certainly be a thought
big black bear

Spring Hill, TN

#105 Apr 1, 2012
my wife went topless for a bunch of guys at a bachelor party
really made their day
PaulAmandae

Australia

#106 Apr 1, 2012
big black bear wrote:
my wife went topless for a bunch of guys at a bachelor party
really made their day
We go to a very quiet beach here and get our gear off. Alway nice when someone walks past and gets a pleasant look at her shaved lips
Susan

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#107 Apr 2, 2012
Ali wrote:
My nipples have gone hard just thinking about it. Would certainly be a thought
So.... don't just think about it...do it. I love the free feeling of being topless outdoors either at the beach or my back garden. If some people enjoy seeing my bare breasts, so much the better. My husband encourages me to go braless and take my top off whenever I can.
jcg

Brandon, Canada

#108 May 21, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
My wife has never been one to really want to expose too, too much of her body, but last week, when we went away for our anniversary, she really wanted to surprise me and we went to a topless beach. She knows it excites me when she shows some skin, and since the beach was topless and not nude, she of course wore no top, and only had on a tiny, white, see-thru microkini g-string bottom. My wife has 36D breasts and a nice round ass, so I was very excited before we even got to the beach. When we got down onto the beach, there seemed to be a ratio of about 5 men to every 1 woman. Well, obviously we were not the only couple on the beach, but as time went on, couples, who were there before us, started to go back in. That was fine, or so I thought. Before I knew it, it was like a giant fraternity with my wife, basically naked, being the only woman. As we noticed this, she reacted a lot different than I thought. I thought she'd be panicking and wanting to go inside, but she did quite the opposite. She would whisper to me with a giggle, "Look at all these men looking at me, hehe!" I've never seen her stand up and stretch so much in my life. After her like 4th time "stretching," a group of men came over to us and started flirting with my wife. She looked at me, and I gave her the ok, so she started flirting back a little. One flirt led to another, and then there she was in the ocean with no top, a tiny bottom, and 5 men. From where I was sitting, I could clearly see that they were groping her breasts, and who knows what else under the water. After so long, one of them hollared, "I've got it!" and held up her g-string in the ocean. My wife, now completely nude, jumped on the back of this one guy, while they passed her g-string around. She got her naked self all up on all of them and all of them were grabbing her, fingering her, and groping her breasts. I'm sure you can imagine what the rest of the day turned out to be...
dude if i was you i will go up to them and bunch them all in the face and grab your wife and take her away from them u mit of said it was okay but its not okay

Since: Mar 11

Istanbul, Turkey

#109 May 21, 2012
i wanna open minded wife ,like yours guys
Brian

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#110 May 22, 2012
Me and my wife were at a nude beach and it ended up with here getting creampied by 4 men, and now she's pregnate agaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min Catmanbeyond 130,520
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 1 min Scooter_booter 7,913
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min blue_galaxxy 206,358
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min ice789 955,662
My Husband Wants Me to Cuckold Him! (Jun '13) 2 min souljd 591
phone sx 2 min Lee 4
love bow, love curvy girls, love oversize 3 min heyyou1254 14
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min jake 45,938
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Dan 470,042
More from around the web