Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Odd. My topless beach experience had no sexual action at all. All of these seem out of the ordinary.
Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Darlene wrote:
I took my top off at a beach for the first time in Spain on vacation this summer.
Good for you! Where in Spain? Did you enjoy the experience? I sure did my first time. And every time since.
Was your husband or boyfriend there? What did he think? What reaction did you get from passing strangers?
CIV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

My wife and I were on vaction in Fla. with a couple who we where friends with. We were at South Beach and noticed that there was many women topless. My buddy and I through out that day tried to convince the our wifes to go topless. Both women were shy. Just before we packed up for the day my wife and my buddies wife said to us.
" Tomorrow we are going to Halouver Beach. We are willing go topless if you guys go nude. Its only fair. " Both of us guys said o.k. The next day we went to Halouver Beach and soon as we were setteled my buddy and I took off our trunks and girls did take off thier tops. We enjoyed the rest of our day. Our wifes did look hot topless and I did notice my buddy wife checking me out naked as well as my wife checking my buddy out naked.
Curriousdude

Mooringsport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

A friend of mine took his wives and daughters to a nude beach theis past summer all were shy at first and all ended up enjoying it alot. I enjoyed the vacation ics he showed me this year alot more than years past lol
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Katie78 wrote:
Odd. My topless beach experience had no sexual action at all. All of these seem out of the ordinary.
Topless beaches are not supposed to be sexual in any way, especially if there are minors present.
Buddy

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

After a few minutes, my wife was topless at a beach where most of the women were topless. I think she felt out of place with her top on. The men sure enjoyed her 34DDDs since they are very perky. I love to see the reaction of the men as they first lay eyes on her breasts.
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Buddy wrote:
After a few minutes, my wife was topless at a beach where most of the women were topless. I think she felt out of place with her top on. The men sure enjoyed her 34DDDs since they are very perky. I love to see the reaction of the men as they first lay eyes on her breasts.
Wow! I wish I'd been there to see your wife bare her breasts like that in public! My wife has pretty small breasts but they are a nice shape and really good nipples. I encourage her to go braless and, at the beach to go topless. She and I both love to see the attention she gets.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

OkieJim wrote:
Continued
About that time Jo got too hot and got up to sit on the edge to cool off. I had noticed the other men -- the ones that we knew and the ones that we didn't -- were staring at her boobs ever since we got in the hot tub.
I kept watching Kathy with an occasional look at some of the other beautiful young women in the tub with us. Then it struck me that the other men were no longer looking at Jo's boobs. Instead their gaze was much lower. I looked at her to my left. Her legs too were slightly apart which put her love nest right at eye level. At the moment I looked I noticed her legs open a little more.
Jeeze I got an erection that was hard to hide. Jo is bald and her protruding lips were open for all to see. This was my Jo? Wouldn't even wear a mini-skirt but sitting there with six other men just a yard away and she showing them her wonderful pussy! Eventually her legs were open nearly twelve inches at her knees. The men across the way were just enjoying her beauty to no end.
Well, too soon the time came to go back to our camper and then go to dinner. We had to leave the next morning. I would have loved to have stayed a couple of more days but there were problems back at our business and our employees needed us back. I did ask Jo why she opened her legs to show off like she did. First of all she said the strange guy next to her kept running his hand between her legs under the water. She said that she didn't mind but when she sensed that he was going to stick a finger in her it was time to get out. She said that I was crazy if I thought she didn't notice me staring at Kathys box and that I was enjoying myself like she had never seen. So she decided that the other men should also get a treat and she had gotten turned on as much as I was by them staring between her legs and the neighbors wandering hand. I didn't know where all this would lead at the time but I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving weekend when we were planning on flying back to Arizona to meet our friends. I'm hoping that I can get to see Kathy's pussy again and just as excited about Jo showing hers!
Damn that is do freaking hot. I'd love if my wife would do that.
Join Free
Buddy

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! I wish I'd been there to see your wife bare her breasts like that in public! My wife has pretty small breasts but they are a nice shape and really good nipples. I encourage her to go braless and, at the beach to go topless. She and I both love to see the attention she gets.
Good for the two of you. Most men are visual and enjoy looking at women. Usually, men like to see women wearing as little as possible. As I said before, I love to watch other men stare at my wife. Her 34DDD are still very perky. I try to get her todo something that causes her to bend over while other men are looking at her. They hang so beautifully under her when she is in the bent at the waist position. Keep enjoying!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

I agree with ya sam about the bs
Angela

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Hi Guys
Any of you want to join me in the hot tub??
I am more than happy to be topless in front of any guys and get a great turn on from it
TexasHold

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

My neighbor and his wife and kids are all nudist cant say I mond going to his house he has 4 daughters one son and a wife thats killer. They tell me i can sit around naked with them but between the wife and the girls id have a raging hard on
Angela

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

i would like to see you get a hard on looking at me
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Angela wrote:
picture please? bobmrsh@gmail.com
john

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Angela wrote:
Hi Guys
I am more than happy to be topless in front of any guys and get a great turn on from it
Would love to see you in that hot tub!!! We use the local nudist beach to us, she gets plety of attention and loves it, and it turns me on them looking at her! Also use nudist beaches when abroad, she gets the same attention we just make sure they dont invade our space and all is fine.
Susan

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

john wrote:
<quoted text>Would love to see you in that hot tub!!! We use the local nudist beach to us, she gets plety of attention and loves it, and it turns me on them looking at her! Also use nudist beaches when abroad, she gets the same attention we just make sure they dont invade our space and all is fine.
Where do you go to nude beaches abroad?
My husband and I have found the best is in Spain -- just south of St. Paul de Mar. Near Barcelona.
john

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you go to nude beaches abroad?
My husband and I have found the best is in Spain -- just south of St. Paul de Mar. Near Barcelona.
Have been to Barcelona a couple of times but didnt realise there was a nudist beach there, we have only started using them the last few years :-( We have been to Vera in Spain, nice there but our favorite is Corralejo in Fueteventura, fantastic beach and dunes and the choice is yours what you want to get off, but nude is best!!!
Susan

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

john wrote:
<quoted text> Have been to Barcelona a couple of times but didnt realise there was a nudist beach there, we have only started using them the last few years :-( We have been to Vera in Spain, nice there but our favorite is Corralejo in Fueteventura, fantastic beach and dunes and the choice is yours what you want to get off, but nude is best!!!
Next time in Barcelona, take the local train along the coast northward. Just before St.PauldeMar, you will see a long lovely beach populated with naked people. A few during the week; a bit crowded on weekends. Get off at St P. and walk back about 1/3 mile. Beautiful quiet beach where you can strip off. You'll be in full view of the trains that pass slowly by every 20 minutes. That's part of the fun!

Since: Dec 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Angela wrote:
me too,where did you go topless,do you like showing off?

Since: Dec 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Angela wrote:
Hi Guys
Hi i will angela,just email me where,am free next week.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4519 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Tlannister93 329,549
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min nick 13,051
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Daniel 434,434
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Miggs_ 132,209
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min greatbigballs 240,275
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 4 min sidcupdan 9,814
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 5 min Fun fun 41,562
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min toddy 2,051
•••