Dr Strangefinger

West Enfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Its also because women know many men are mindless sex driven animals and any clear signal that a woman gives that she may enjoy sexual activity will result in the appearance of males of all shapes, sizes and levels of bad hygiene looking for opportunistic humping.

Since: Mar 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Dr Strangefinger wrote:
Its also because women know many men are mindless sex driven animals and any clear signal that a woman gives that she may enjoy sexual activity will result in the appearance of males of all shapes, sizes and levels of bad hygiene looking for opportunistic humping.
Truer words have never been spoken.
chihuahua

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

I have told my husband that I need sex at least every 2 days but sometimes he just wont be bothered and so I musturbate.I do this all the time and believe it or not I started doing this when I was 5 but I didnt know what it was and I would be knocked off into a deep sleep afterwards wherever I had been doing it be it in the hallway or lounge or outside.The strange thing is that I wouldnt do it in front of my parents coz it didnt feel right.My brothers and sister knew what I was doing but we were all too young to really understand what I was really doing.I discovered it when I had been laying face up on the floor while just playing with my friends as a kid and I happened to cross my legs so tight that it felt really nice and I even tried to teach my girl friends but they just couldn't get it.I tried teaching my brother but I did not know that it couldn't be done the same way.To all women trying to learn how to masturbate try my technique coz it's easy and quick.I can get an orgarsm in less than 3 minutes just by lying down face up and crossing my legs so tight and tensing my vaginal muscles.This can be done while sitting on a chair.To speed up gently massage where you would normally feel your period pain and if you do it right you will NEVER stop doing it. If any of you succeed please let me know.Good luck
chihuahua

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

i forgot wrote:
ur all probably fat chicks
No I aint!I am curvy size 12 luv
chihuahua

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Marley wrote:
Because mastutrbabtion is private just like taking a sh!t.
True that!Do it alone its a big turn on

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

Of course, I'll admit it! I don't think it's anything to be embarassed or ashamed of. It feels great to orgasm expecially when my BF watches me.

“Truth hurts, don't it ?”

Since: Jul 07

Alpharetta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

Maybe cuz some of them are afraid they might go blind.
Someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

I think the deal is all, or at least most, girls masturbate, but only those who are completely comfortable with their body, self-image, and are confident in themselves, admit it. I am 18, have an amazingly hot boyfriend, very athletic myself, and masturbate on average, once a day.
Join Free

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

RealityStrikesagain wrote:
Maybe cuz some of them are afraid they might go blind.
ha ha ha !!! Good one!

Since: Mar 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

sean wrote:
I masturbate every day. I wish my wife would let me watch her.
Just ask I'm sure she would think it's hot doing it front of you.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2007

Mina wrote:
I know, it is silly really, but I admit. I masturbate...and then try to hide it. That damn man is far too clever for me...that and I often get distracted doing something else and leave the toy on the bed.
Foiled! Ah...but he'll never know how often I actually do it. Muha...muahah..muahahahahaha!
o_o;
In truth...women masturbate alot...or maybe I'm just a freak of nature with an unnaturally high sex drive... Who knows?
Mina;

Maybe you should let him watch. It's a real common fetish with men of all cultures. It's a great sexual lubricant for both and can open things up for more fun. George at flyboy69@pacbell.net
Wally

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I love wanking we should have special rooms in shopping centres where we can do it in front of each other..we all look a t each other and get horny!!!
rawr

Issaquah, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

I masturbate all the time and no, I don't go around telling people that, but if anybody ever asks, I tell the truth. Why would I lie and say I don't? Some of my guy friends have asked me and are just totally amazed when I say, "Of course I do", like it's so obvious that I would and they're stupid sh!ts for even asking xDD
Then they tell me how I'm the coolest girl they ever met because I'm "so open to these kinds of questions" because they tend to ask for specifics afterward, which I give too. LOL.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

rawr wrote:
I masturbate all the time and no, I don't go around telling people that, but if anybody ever asks, I tell the truth. Why would I lie and say I don't? Some of my guy friends have asked me and are just totally amazed when I say, "Of course I do", like it's so obvious that I would and they're stupid sh!ts for even asking xDD
Then they tell me how I'm the coolest girl they ever met because I'm "so open to these kinds of questions" because they tend to ask for specifics afterward, which I give too. LOL.
Masturbation is perfectly safe and natural sex. It should be taught as a part of normal sex education to all teenagers. It releives stress and is a mood booster in releasing endorphins.
Masturbations is also a natural sleep sedative, it helps build stronger pelvic floor muscles, which can lead to better sex and... while relaxing at first, it is also a natural energizing pick-me-up. And most of all - IT FEELS GREAT!!!!
Adv

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Having strong sexual desire alone isn't enough - its having Long Lasting capability that matters.

Logon to herbstuff dot intan dot us

And you'll find your pure satisfaction there...
Christine

Windsor, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Dear, "chihuahua" I do the same thing, i use to do it when i was little because i would have to pee really bad. It relaxed me, then i noticed it gave me pleasure. As i got older i would just lay down and cross my legs really tight. First it feels tense thenn really right then it feels really good. I am now 17 and in class when i get stressed i just sit there crossing my legs tight till the end part that feels nice comes. Then i am less stress. I feel like i finally know someone who understands it to in a way. I tried asking my friends if they felt anything but nothing for them...

-Christine
Kyle

Northbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

My wife is conservative sexually and she is under lots of stress at work. I have hinted and mentioned sex including masturbation as a source of relief from that stress. We both agree that we have a very good sex life. I basically want her to masturbate more because I think she will be more relaxed and comfortable sexually if she is in tune with her own body. I purchased her a "toy" a few months back and know she has used it on a couple of occasions. We keep it in our sex drawer and I can usually tell by it's position when it has been used. I also added a hand held shower massager for her to enjoy. We have a large glass shower enclosure and I can watch her through the bathroom door since she leaves it cracked. I have spyed almost everyday for a couple of weeks now and she has not used the shower massager yet. I want to see her masturbate without her knowing that I am watching. I do think it would be beneficial to her stress level to get some regular relief. Any suggestions on how to encourage her without actually coming out an being obvious?
Tess victory

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

I like to masturbate with my legs cross all the way to my ankle - I get more pleasure when I wear a short dress or some shorts and cross my legs while others are looking; I usually move back and forth with my thighs and tightening them at the same time - I can reach an orgasm while doing this. Sometimes I go into a shoe store and while trying shoes on I cross my legs in front of everyone and I masturbate while trying the shoes on. This makes me reach an organsm faster. I usually like to do this in front of ladies only..

Since: Jun 09

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

hey tess, that sounds great! what are your best tips on how to do that?

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7886 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Mr long d 2,650
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Straight curious 334,308
sharing hot masturbation stories (Jan '08) 2 min paul 3,192
trade drpbx 2 min ctailor 2
Trucker Sex Signals (Nov '12) 2 min 76573013fourtwo 184
Dogging in Perth WA (Jan '13) 2 min rider23 16
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Jackolosjones 438,392
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Heyyy 135,124
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min ahaines94 244,264