Since: Dec 10

UK

#2 Oct 26, 2011
tell me more about it?we can chat!

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Naruto sucks! At least look up some decent anime hentai.

Naruto in general is probably the worst manga that was converted into the worst anime, pretty much of all time.
Kriska

UK

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:
Naruto in general is probably the worst manga that was converted into the worst anime, pretty much of all time.
Ur opinion i love it

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Um... I read the manga but not hentai

Location hidden

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Kriska wrote:
Love it :-)
Nice to know a perverted girl who read hentai tho :D

Location hidden

#7 Oct 26, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:

You saw the English version or the Japanese? The Japanese version is better. It is the one I watch. The naruto from the English version is annoying and bad voices acting

Long Island

#8 Oct 26, 2011
dahlong wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw the English version or the Japanese? The Japanese version is better. It is the one I watch. The naruto from the English version is annoying and bad voices acting
Sadly I watched only the English version. Generally speaking the Japanese versions are always better. The English version was annoying at best.:P
Join Free

Long Island

#9 Oct 26, 2011
Kriska wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur opinion i love it
You should check out the movies that started the whole erotic-grotesque genre... Urotsukidoji (Legend of the Overfiend) & Urotsukidoji 2 (Legend of the Demon Womb). Those are some kick ass movies!
Kriska

UK

#10 Oct 26, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:
<quoted text>
You should check out the movies that started the whole erotic-grotesque genre... Urotsukidoji (Legend of the Overfiend) & Urotsukidoji 2 (Legend of the Demon Womb). Those are some kick ass movies!
Love them :-) and most anime and manga
Tyler Durden

Blackpool, UK

#11 Oct 26, 2011
i like naruto i could be sasuke and you could be sakura and we could create hentai i would love to help you watch it and do things to you while we watch it i like hentai it turns me on its so graphic and sexy your beautiful kriska
Andy

UK

#12 Oct 26, 2011
Where can you get hardcore uncencored gay manga? I'm new to all this and don't know what to search? Also can you get it on dvd? Thanks :)

Long Island

#13 Oct 26, 2011
Kriska wrote:
<quoted text>
Love them :-) and most anime and manga
Right there with you. I love most anime and manga as well :)
Kriska

UK

#14 Oct 26, 2011
Tyler Durden wrote:
i like naruto i could be sasuke and you could be sakura and we could create hentai i would love to help you watch it and do things to you while we watch it i like hentai it turns me on its so graphic and sexy your beautiful kriska
I hate sasuke lol love itachi
Tyler Durden

Blackpool, UK

#15 Oct 26, 2011
o i hate him to he is full of himself ill be hitachi and you can be konan and we can cuddle and have fun ;)
Kriska

UK

#16 Oct 26, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:
<quoted text>
Right there with you. I love most anime and manga as well :)
Love the art :-)
Tyler Durden

Blackpool, UK

#17 Oct 26, 2011
yeah the art is amazing my sister draws some shes obsesed her favourite is gintama i like naruto and one piece best amazing

Long Island

#18 Oct 26, 2011
Kriska wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the art :-)
The artwork is generally phenomenal. The stories are generally awesome as well. A great combination! Plus the visual effects they use to portray emotion or action are incredible. So much better then the silliness you find in American animation.

Norrköping, Sweden

#19 Oct 26, 2011
Kriska wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate sasuke lol love itachi
no sasuke is soo hot! specaly when he goes evil.... gaara is the hottest tho, before he goes good lol
Kriska

UK

#20 Oct 26, 2011
Tzimisce wrote:
<quoted text>
The artwork is generally phenomenal. The stories are generally awesome as well. A great combination! Plus the visual effects they use to portray emotion or action are incredible. So much better then the silliness you find in American animation.
Yeah some can b gross 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious men 35+ 3 min meonly31 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jjackson7121 598,523
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min domenictoretto 10,944
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min Thorn2492 17,009
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Jamie_348 545,320
girls wanting sexting partner (Feb '12) 4 min Mafudo22 5,414
Horny guys Snapchat me (Dec '12) 4 min casper 303
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min beebop2012 253,402
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min ddamien77130 61,417
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min jones1970 417,390