|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

Love it wrote:
<quoted text>It feels awesome. Unbelievable feeling when you climax.
I used to get done with the strap-on by my previous girlfriend, who was devious and kinky in all the right ways. That was a while ago. She was awesome, but the relationship didn't work for other reasons.
Fast forward, been married 10 years now. My wife will do the strap-on if I go all out and get a hotel room to get away from the kids, have a dinner date, etc. It's our kinky play night, with her dressing in lingerie, etc, a fun production. I think she is ultra-hot when she is in see-thru lingerie with a nice strapon poking out from below the teddy. I return the fun by doing anything kinky she likes (usually involves my tongue and her butt).
Sometimes on other nights, she will do me with toys by hand - just lube up quick and do it. I have a glass dildo that is pure heaven... love it when we do that. It's a tapered glass toy - use plenty of lube and go for it.... We have one of those digital lock safes in our bedroom to keep all of our toys and lubes locked up so the kids can never find them.
Guys, it feels freakin awesome. Work with your girl and hopefully you will enjoy it too.
That's awesome mate, I had an ex gf exactly the same which didn't work out but unfortunately my wife has no interest and I miss it massively. Your a very lucky guy

Since: Nov 10

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

I do!! A nice big one that would stretch me!

longjohns11@gmail.com
Paul

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

I encourage my wife to use a strapon
MRX11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

My wife has real small boobs and has a boy like figure when naked. We have a thing where i call her my sexy bf, cute boy in the bedroom, and part of that is her using a strap on :)

Since: Mar 10

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

MRX11 wrote:
My wife has real small boobs and has a boy like figure when naked. We have a thing where i call her my sexy bf, cute boy in the bedroom, and part of that is her using a strap on :)
nothing wrong with that me and my wife play that way to
Huck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

I would love to have my wife do me. I know she would be sooooooo goood. However, sometimes talking to her about sex is almost out of the question.
pussyboy33

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

A while back my wife asked me to fulfill a sexual fantasy for her and let her buy a strapon and have sex with me anally. Of course I love my wife and am kinda kinky and agreed. Now it's a year later and my wife doesn't even want me in her anymore and only wants sex with my ass. Has this happened to any one else?
metalman

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Judged:

i got my wife to do me about 8 yrs ago and we still doing it i got to say it its the best when she staps up and its gottin better and better i love when she pounding and jackin me at the same time
Join Free
Jimmasin

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

My wife has used her toy on my ass a few times and I love it. I so wish she would strap one on bang me hard and give me a reach around. I have told her this and she is not interested. By I would allow any woman to step up and bang me. Any legal age any race or looks n weight is ok with me cfnm is hot. I live in Phoenix and would love to find a girl who can break me in for the real thing.
Spertn

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

I do and have. I love it. The way it all started was I had this incredible dream that my manhood turned female  and my wife's womanhood turned into a huge cock. We had crazy sex. It seemed so real. I told my wife about it and the idea really turn her on. It defiantly turn me on. We talked about it. the next thing I knew we were out shopping for strapons. I really love it. 
  I started a open blog on "Posterous" called"Pegging is Sexy" and have posted some of my favorite strapon videos, including one of me and my wife. Please check it out.

http://pegging.posterous.com/me-my-wife-and-a...

You can even post pictures and videos too if you want. I hope to see you there.

Since: Mar 10

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Spertn wrote:
I do and have. I love it. The way it all started was I had this incredible dream that my manhood turned female  and my wife's womanhood turned into a huge cock. We had crazy sex. It seemed so real. I told my wife about it and the idea really turn her on. It defiantly turn me on. We talked about it. the next thing I knew we were out shopping for strapons. I really love it. 
  I started a open blog on "Posterous" called"Pegging is Sexy" and have posted some of my favorite strapon videos, including one of me and my wife. Please check it out.
love u'r site i posted this site to my favotits it hot thanks!
Whos the loser now

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

danny seigel wrote:
My wife insisted that she use a strapon on me almost three years ago. At first it hurt some, but also felt good in a different way. After about 6 or 7 weeks I climaxed big time. After that she was able to cause me to ejacuate more than once. Slowly our lives have changed, paritally under her threat of telling some people and some pictures she took. I must provide her oral sex on her direction and offer myself to her whenever she says she wants me,
AHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA u sick puck
maybe soon

Lebanon, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

My g/f and I talked about it. I'm kinda leary about it, but I think I am gonna get one and try it. A vibe feels good there.
Tommy Kuch

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Asked my wife to do this to me but she got so upset she actually vomited in the bathroom sink! She said I am sick in the head and has since moved out of our house. It's been three months since that happened.
I am getting counseling for my illness.
rob

Grateley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

my wife wants to use a strapon on me but i will not let her,i just dont like the thought of it.
i will let her put her fingers in but thats as far as it goes
rob

Grateley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Tommy Kuch wrote:
Asked my wife to do this to me but she got so upset she actually vomited in the bathroom sink! She said I am sick in the head and has since moved out of our house. It's been three months since that happened.
I am getting counseling for my illness.
if i said to my wife do me with a strapon she would be in me like a shot.i dont think you need counseling,i dont like the thought of it myself i just let my wife finger me.
Ryan

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Spertn wrote:
great videos

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

I love it when my wife does me with the strap-on. We make it a fun kinky play night. She wears a teddy in my favorite color and straps on my favorite dildo and gives it to my butt. I love it. Feels awesome, and the orgasm is super strong. I wish we did it more often.
Josee from montreal

Saint-nicolas, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

danny seigel wrote:
My wife insisted that she use a strapon on me almost three years ago. At first it hurt some, but also felt good in a different way. After about 6 or 7 weeks I climaxed big time. After that she was able to cause me to ejacuate more than once. Slowly our lives have changed, paritally under her threat of telling some people and some pictures she took. I must provide her oral sex on her direction and offer myself to her whenever she says she wants me,
Good boy! Just like mine... Strapon w*ore!
Josee from montreal

Saint-nicolas, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

pussyboy33 wrote:
A while back my wife asked me to fulfill a sexual fantasy for her and let her buy a strapon and have sex with me anally. Of course I love my wife and am kinda kinky and agreed. Now it's a year later and my wife doesn't even want me in her anymore and only wants sex with my ass. Has this happened to any one else?
Yes it does!
I like to be licked and he likes to be f**ked!
I make him secretly wear a b**t plug for hours, to the market or with friends, even at work!
Got him f**ked by a bi friend of us... He liked sucking his c*ck but he prefers when i do the F**king... the real thing is too small and doesn't last long enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4675 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 2 min Sidneylonan 22,906
males that post nude snapchat stories 3 min owenm87 818
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Ldnlad20071 442,953
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Letsgo231 138,700
I'm so bored 3 min thickbizzness 68
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Casper-44 248,964
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 4 min joe 2,870
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Mitch_eliot 340,274
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min john241616 3,352