How many husbands would want their wi...
dinge

Bradenton, FL

#23 Dec 27, 2008
I only get my wife's strap now. she has other men to take care of her;) Both love the setup
garth

United States

#24 Dec 27, 2008
I'd love for my wife to use a strap-on with me. I haven't figured out how to approach the subject yet. Is it possible for a man to wear a strap-on and hit 2 holes at once on a woman? If so, I could buy one for the purpose of using it on her first.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#25 Dec 28, 2008
garth wrote:
I'd love for my wife to use a strap-on with me. I haven't figured out how to approach the subject yet. Is it possible for a man to wear a strap-on and hit 2 holes at once on a woman? If so, I could buy one for the purpose of using it on her first.
I dont think so, but you should just be honest with her and tell her what you think would spice up your sex life.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#26 Dec 28, 2008
flyboy wrote:
Got a g-spot, use it or lose it. It feels great. Just let go of those inhibitions and have fun.
Do what I say guys and just have fun. You only live once.
bothways

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Jan 22, 2009
My girl gives it to me about once a week. If you never had an orgasm while getting your prostate rubbed you are missing one of the best o's you will ever have. I couldn't be with someone who wouldn't do this for me.
aldo2000

Nottingham, UK

#28 Jan 22, 2009
after some persuading my wife agreed to stick her vibrator up me i loved what she doesn't know is that i use it on myself all the time when she is out she nearly caught me on new years eve
Down south pimp

Selma, AL

#29 Jan 22, 2009
I might have to try this. Never had anything outside of a finger in my bum in the 69.
aldo2000

Nottingham, UK

#30 Jan 22, 2009
Down south pimp wrote:
I might have to try this. Never had anything outside of a finger in my bum in the 69.
you definitely should mate its amazi my wife is away for the weekend i am going to get it out tonight and slip on one of her thongs
g g g

Melbourne, Australia

#31 Feb 21, 2009
Eay wya dont let girls get photos or camera photage and then you can say it never happened! but at the same time enjoy the benifits of Straight men having anal orgasams. Its not gay if its with a girl, just kinky
lovn it

Stamford, CT

#32 Feb 26, 2009
yip, my wife treatened me also(withtelling people) after the fact, but she wouldn't
lovn it

Stamford, CT

#34 Feb 26, 2009
Can't get enough of my wife taking control and grabing my hips. If you leave this world without your wife/g/f straping on an taking control then you havent fully experienced sex!
lovn it

Stamford, CT

#35 Feb 26, 2009
Thats a great way to approach a deep black hole of a subject.
garth wrote:

“lets talk”

Since: Dec 08

carlisle,pa

#36 Feb 26, 2009
we do it all the time
KnightWhispers

London, UK

#37 Feb 26, 2009
As adults we should *all* know that tha anus is one of the most highly erogenous zones of the body; that goes for both gendres. But ... what makes it so erogeneous is in how skilled you are at whatever you do in that area. Do it incorrectly and it's just like any other highly sensitive areas ... it can be a turn off.

~F~
Amanda

Swindon, UK

#38 May 8, 2009
well I get to do this a few times a month with my man and I think he likes it alot now although It was hard at the start :-)
Us girls get asked to do anal all the time so it shouldnt be any different for guys.
andrea

Chambersburg, PA

#39 May 8, 2009
My wife and I play strap on games often. I find it better and more exciting to set up role playing first
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#40 May 9, 2009
Strap-on sex is erotic, exhilerating and very intimate and fun. Its great to switch up traditional gender roles and let the girl take control. And guys have a g-spot in the a** for a reason, use it or lose it.
Jim

Mountain View, CA

#41 May 15, 2009
I ran it by the wife, she's not into, thinks it's gay or too weird. So now I am all disfunctional and doing it on the side with pro dommes, with all the guilt. Ugh.
John

AOL

#42 May 15, 2009
I'd rather have sex with 6 women than having one of them do me with a plastic penis
Jim

Seattle, WA

#43 May 15, 2009
I didn't know that was an option. How do you expect me to be able to afford that?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Hackerboy1234 1,438,373
Crawley and Gatwick UK sex (Feb '15) 1 min scott2hot22 82
uk whatsapp numbers (Aug '12) 2 min Skyhunter 3,494
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Ryand0023 323,073
Who wood send me a pare of thare dirty panties 2 min sub twin daddy 3
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Dirtyukm 216,693
Looking for fun (scat, hardsports) (May '10) 4 min sharon931 514
Gay/bi k.k 10 min johnathon_gibbs 134,801
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 20 min Issac 16,183
More from around the web