Do you like to be nudist , where and when first time??

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

DD Lady

Fresno, CA

#2 Jul 9, 2007
I like to be topless when I can get away with it. I've gone hiking topless and to the beach or pool topless. The first time I did it at the beach I was 15 and I was with two boys I met on vacation. The first time at the poolclub I was 17 and with my boyfriend. The first time hiking was recently and I ran into a small group of men (tourists) who thanked me for their most memorable experience on the trip!

Since: Jun 09

UK

#4 Jun 16, 2009
DD Lady wrote:
I like to be topless when I can get away with it. I've gone hiking topless and to the beach or pool topless. The first time I did it at the beach I was 15 and I was with two boys I met on vacation. The first time at the poolclub I was 17 and with my boyfriend. The first time hiking was recently and I ran into a small group of men (tourists) who thanked me for their most memorable experience on the trip!
hi i was just wondering do u have any pics if so plz send them to
wi11iam1@hotmail.com
tom

Hope, Canada

#5 Jul 17, 2009
Being a male nudist is great. Love the freedom of being naked and being with other nudist too. My first time was a family affair camping and enjoying the wilderness and being naked too....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Tbigwoodt 408,089
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min Big dude 28,499
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min jbell0311 177,394
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Adsnats33 304,496
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min lovedaddy98 496,213
Erotic Small Penis Humiliation on Skype? (Sep '12) 7 min billy 8
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min alex3186 21,846
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE