United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

sexxysmoker420 wrote:
i can't find any men that want to dominate me, spank me hard when i've done wrong... they will give me a playful swat during sex, but i want a belt taken to my ass. lol, if any one knows how i can bring this up with out sounding like a deranged freak to a man, please let me know.
I understand your desire, and will happily accomodate your needs. Post an email address.
jenmandy

Opa Locka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2009

I love to be spanked long and hard when I brake The rules, it took me a long time to convience my husband about what I liked. I decided to get a bottle of wine on a weekend,and have some wine with my husband, and when I was some what tipsy I told him to spank me long and hard I told him to make me feel like I belong to him that he owns me and you know what it worked because he likes it now.
wvgirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Centaur wrote:
<quoted text>If you need a mentor maybe I can help. I am presently mentoring someone from Australia. Let me know.
My bf and I are discussing this sort of relationship. Is there another way we could reach you besides through this public blog to ask a few questions?
Buddy

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

A lot of women like to be spanked. Some are willing to admit it. Thank you for being honest. My ex liked being spanked. She would get turned on when I had a cucumber in her and then gave her a good spanking with a ping pong paddle.
day

Olmsted Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

My fiance and I are also trying this. I was the one who brought it up. I've been very interested in this for a long time and I'm glad he's going along for it. In our relationship, though, spankings not the only punishment. Sometimes, he has me write lines or an essay on what I did wrong. I like this because some rules are smaller like "No procrastination" since I procrastinate all the time and he doesn't see that as as big of a deal to require a spanking. Also, the essay and lines make me think about what exactly the offense was. Anyways, spanking is there too, but just saying that doesn't have to be the only punishment there is. Corner time also works in conjunction with a spanking or on its own.
Mirel

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

In the early days of my marriage I did practice dd of a sort with my husband - with him being disciplined that is. It was very ritualized with lecture, him positioned bent over or otk (it helped that I am about two inches taller at nearly 5'9, and he was a lot skinnier then too) and about 3 - 10 minutes of bare bottom spanking, with always five minutes corner time after. Sometimes I'd have him do chores after such as the dishes or washing the floor, or oral on his knees, with a nice kiss on my a*ss to end with his apology. He really seemed to crave this type of relationship. However as he grew more confident and more responsible, we decreased this and now haven't done it in years. I really miss being the "mommy" in that way...
jojojoanna

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Judged:

Getting spanked is a fantasy I have always had but never completely had fulfilled. I have had lovers who spanked me tentatively but clearly felt they couldn't cross the line into actually delivering pain. How do I get the message across that I want a red hot bottom without seeming like a fetish freak?

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

Judged:

jojojoanna wrote:
Getting spanked is a fantasy I have always had but never completely had fulfilled. I have had lovers who spanked me tentatively but clearly felt they couldn't cross the line into actually delivering pain. How do I get the message across that I want a red hot bottom without seeming like a fetish freak?
If you want a red-hot bottom, then you are a fetish freak....

Welcome to the club!
Join Free
spaddles

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

My wife spanks me but I'm the spanko and she just appeases me....though if I request it she will set me on fire with her little paddle. I tolod her it was a good thing for her that shes not into spanking because I would gladly redden her fanny and I mean real good. erotic spankings and spanking conversation is a major turn on as well. I'm 50 and in kentucky and would love to spank, be spanked, watch, be watched or converse about DD, spankling and paddling of adults..... where are you people?
BlueFin

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Where can I find a girl who wants to be spanked? My past girlfriends have not been into it and as a result I have had to repress my spanko tendencies.
KitKat

Lompoc, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

BlueFin wrote:
Where can I find a girl who wants to be spanked? My past girlfriends have not been into it and as a result I have had to repress my spanko tendencies.
I would love to be spanked. I've never been spanked by a woman before but I would love to try it.
BlueFin

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

KitKat wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to be spanked. I've never been spanked by a woman before but I would love to try it.
I'm actually a 25/M. Would you be willing to trade pics?
obedientwife2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

I have talked to my husband about this he won't comply.
Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

hi,

I just started in a D/D relationship. Its mostly wonderful, however, I think its not balanced and he wont admit it. One issue is we only have sex when he wants it, If I ask for it, then I'm not grateful and oversexed. Also he talks about adding a submissive woman to our relationship. I am totally against that.

If he is horny and I dont guess it and take care of it, I'm spanked. But if I want to be taken care of, he's not to be bothered.

why cant I be loved by one man and be enough for him?

signed,
Sad, sad, Sally

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Judged:

Sally wrote:
hi,
I just started in a D/D relationship. Its mostly wonderful, however, I think its not balanced and he wont admit it. One issue is we only have sex when he wants it, If I ask for it, then I'm not grateful and oversexed. Also he talks about adding a submissive woman to our relationship. I am totally against that.
If he is horny and I dont guess it and take care of it, I'm spanked. But if I want to be taken care of, he's not to be bothered.
why cant I be loved by one man and be enough for him?
signed,
Sad, sad, Sally
First off, this is not a Dom/sub relationship - he does not want you to be submissive, he wants you to be a slave.

Big difference.

A submissive is respected by her Dominate (so is a slave, but just bear with me here). Her feelings and thoughts are taken into consideration - not brushed aside. If she is horny she should be allowed to express it in an appropriate way.

And never - NEVER - should a Dominate add another submissive to the relationship without the current submissives permission and approval. You can tell him "I am not okay with this at this time" and it should be respected.

You can also say "I am okay with adding another to our sex lives, but I have serious issues with THIS individual - I would like to choose someone else."

I don't have much time to type a reply, but I urge you to look at the other threads in here concerning submissives and BDSM. They are easy to find with the search feature.

The man you are with sounds like a wanna-be Dom - not a true Dominate.

“i am such a good girl~~”

Since: Jan 09

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

SOUNDS LIKE A WANNA BE DOM>> OH my yes he does!
Please take care of YOU .. and reread patricialynn's post at least once a day.
All the best to you.. good luck!
Scarlet

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

I need discipline. Badly. My boyfriend is very aroused by my submissive nature and my desire to spanked. However, he is lazy. Last week, he told me to turn around and put my hands at my sides. I obeyed and he started to talk about spanking me, getting more and more aroused. Next thing I know, we're in bed but I never got my spanking! This happens all the time!
Why don't you do it, I ask. He replies, I was already worked up just by the thought of it and didn't need to.
If I ask for a spanking, he will not do it. Me asking for punishment doesn't fit into his ideas about how the dynamic should be. If I ask, I am refused.
He is lazy in the bed, alright. I generally don't mind because the level of chemical attraction is enough for me right now. He can just lie there (and does) and I will still be enormously turned on by him.
But just thinking and talking about spanking me and never following through? Why? It's driving me mad.
happy husband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

i love for my wife to spank me hard.i love to spank her i do it all of the time even in public.it makes her wild and then it will make her wet
RedWave

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

Scarlet wrote:
I need discipline. Badly. My boyfriend is very aroused by my submissive nature and my desire to spanked. However, he is lazy. Last week, he told me to turn around and put my hands at my sides. I obeyed and he started to talk about spanking me, getting more and more aroused. Next thing I know, we're in bed but I never got my spanking! This happens all the time!
Why don't you do it, I ask. He replies, I was already worked up just by the thought of it and didn't need to.
If I ask for a spanking, he will not do it. Me asking for punishment doesn't fit into his ideas about how the dynamic should be. If I ask, I am refused.
He is lazy in the bed, alright. I generally don't mind because the level of chemical attraction is enough for me right now. He can just lie there (and does) and I will still be enormously turned on by him.
But just thinking and talking about spanking me and never following through? Why? It's driving me mad.
What a dick. Sounds like you need a better boy friend if you ask me. I wish my gf were that submissive. There are plenty of guys who would spank you without having to be asked.
Scarlet

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Thanks Red Wave. The night I posted that I was so frustrated. Most people don't understand my frustration, so it's not something I can really vent about. So, anonymously, in cyberland, I had to let it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4163 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jake horning 329,490
Mums that see sons penis... 2 min Johnson 167
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min my sex 59,512
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Welsh boi 20,259
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min Daniel 18,905
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min anon 434,355
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min stx 240,218
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Durr 132,169
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 24 min Jinx1250 1,010