Dawn

Mesa, AZ

#840 Jun 6, 2012
husbandsangel wrote:
Am I alone here, or what?
. No your not alone I'm new to this and a week ago opened up to my hubby about it and he was surprised at me. He likes the erotic and playfully spanking but isn't to hip on the idea of the disciplin spanking. I told him that I really do think I need it. I told him that i got spanked when I was a child and it really helped me to head in the right derection and I told him the things that I haven't been liking about myself and I need disciplin so I don't continue to do them. The big thing is when I have had a hard day at work and come home angry I let my anger out on him and I know it's very wrong. I continue to do it though and just seem to get meaner each time. He told he will have to take it slowly but that he doesn't want to make me cry. I'll give him some time because it's all new but I told him it will help me out and make our marriage stronger. I don't want our marriage to end and if I continue to be moody with him I afraid it might happen.
takingit

Snyder, TX

#841 Jun 10, 2012
My husband started spanking me about a year ago. Last week I was having a rough day and my husband took me over his knee and started giving me the spanking of a lifetime. When he was finished I failed to say "thank you" fast enough he smacked my bottom five more times and then he licked his finger and without warning stuck it in my butthole. I yelped and tried to move but that just made him shove it up even further! I begged him to take it out and he just started slowly pulling it out and then slowly sliding it back in. He told me to tell him who was in charge but all I could manage was "oh oh my butt oh my butt!" Finally after a long lecture he pulled it out and finished spanking me. He had me sit up and I thanked him in between sobs. We had never even discussed anything like that before but both of us have noticed a significant improvement in my behavior. He said next time I have a hard time understanding who is in charge I will be taking more than just his finger. I'm trying to be a good girl and have only gotton a hand full of spankings since. I'm always quick to say thank you afterwards!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#842 Jun 10, 2012
takingit wrote:
My husband started spanking me about a year ago. Last week I was having a rough day and my husband took me over his knee and started giving me the spanking of a lifetime. When he was finished I failed to say "thank you" fast enough he smacked my bottom five more times and then he licked his finger and without warning stuck it in my butthole. I yelped and tried to move but that just made him shove it up even further! I begged him to take it out and he just started slowly pulling it out and then slowly sliding it back in. He told me to tell him who was in charge but all I could manage was "oh oh my butt oh my butt!" Finally after a long lecture he pulled it out and finished spanking me. He had me sit up and I thanked him in between sobs. We had never even discussed anything like that before but both of us have noticed a significant improvement in my behavior. He said next time I have a hard time understanding who is in charge I will be taking more than just his finger. I'm trying to be a good girl and have only gotton a hand full of spankings since. I'm always quick to say thank you afterwards!
Yes. Sometimes a girl needs to be reminded who's in charge. You were lucky it was only his finger. Some need a little more than that to learn their lesson.
Victor

Droitwich, UK

#844 Jun 15, 2012
When my wife needs to be punished i use a standard school cane.She tells me that this is the most feared punishment tool plus the ritual before and after. would be interested in hearing which punishment tools other fear the most.
David

Exeter, UK

#845 Jun 15, 2012
Victor wrote:
When my wife needs to be punished i use a standard school cane.She tells me that this is the most feared punishment tool plus the ritual before and after. would be interested in hearing which punishment tools other fear the most.
i Grew up in the 1950s and Went to a strict Catholic School Run by Priests and Nuns . The School used Rattan Canes some Thin and some Thick ones . mostly across the hand . everyone feared the Cane as they were bending over the desk or puting out ther hand . Both hurt like hell . i got worse Punishments at home if i was caned at School . My Mum Approved of severe Discipline at home and at School . Mum had a variety of implements to Punish me with .But the Rattan canes made serious marks across my bare bottom and hurt most . in the 1950s 1960s home Discipline and School Discipline was LEGAL and Approved of by Parents and Teachers . Memories of A Respected Gent Age 63 years young looking back to a time when youngsters did as they were told or got a soer bottom . Without Discipline their is just CHAOS in the home and on the streets . strict Parenting worked in the 1950s
Glynis

Droitwich, UK

#846 Jun 15, 2012
If we are going out for the evening my Husband always likes to shower with me and watch me dress. After I am fully dressed he bends me over the chair and gives my bare bottom a good strapping until it is very red which he says is to remind me to behave myself. During the evening he will often touch or stroke my bottom which I find very arousing.
Jon

Spain

#847 Jun 15, 2012
Glynis wrote:
If we are going out for the evening my Husband always likes to shower with me and watch me dress. After I am fully dressed he bends me over the chair and gives my bare bottom a good strapping until it is very red which he says is to remind me to behave myself. During the evening he will often touch or stroke my bottom which I find very arousing.
Glynis, what happens if you don't behave during dinner? Can you expect the cane after returning home from dinner?
You mentioned some time ago that your MIL takes over your routine discipline when your husband is on a business trip. How often does that happen? Does she follow the same routine every time you are over at her house? Have you strip completely, getting the strap and later a severe caning, bend over touching your toes?
Jon
Jon

Spain

#848 Jun 16, 2012
Victor wrote:
I mostly fear a vicious and very flexible camel leather whip, my wife uses on me. How many strokes does your wife typically get. What do you mean with before and after caning ritual.

Jon
Join Free
plato

El Monte, CA

#849 Jun 16, 2012
The biggest improvement in my behavior with my wife occurred two months ago when she put me in a cb6000 chastity device. 4 days in 2 days out. It is the most humiliating feeling ever. My wife is very strict a.d have to obey her.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#850 Jun 16, 2012
naughtyboyfornaughtygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Sometimes a girl needs to be reminded who's in charge. You were lucky it was only his finger. Some need a little more than that to learn their lesson.
Wish you could get my husband to do this!
Glynis

Droitwich, UK

#852 Jun 18, 2012
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Glynis, what happens if you don't behave during dinner? Can you expect the cane after returning home from dinner?
You mentioned some time ago that your MIL takes over your routine discipline when your husband is on a business trip. How often does that happen? Does she follow the same routine every time you are over at her house? Have you strip completely, getting the strap and later a severe caning, bend over touching your toes?
Jon
Yes if I were to misbehave I would receive the cane as soon as we got home. My husband is away only occasionally. My mil always follows the same routine including finding a reason to use her cane.She is a firm believer in corporal punishment as my Husband remembers from his childhood.
David

Sheffield, UK

#853 Jun 18, 2012
your Mother inlaw sounds like my Mum was with me when i was growing up in the 1950s into the60s Very strict Discipline i got if it was Deserved . in my teens Mum Always used a Rattan Cane Across my bare bottom very hard . My Mum was a firm Believer in severe Corporal Punishments . as was my extended family . most weeks i had a very sore bottom growing up . it did me no lasting harm .
Jon

Barcelona, Spain

#854 Jun 18, 2012
David wrote:
your Mother inlaw sounds like my Mum was with me when i was growing up in the 1950s into the60s Very strict Discipline i got if it was Deserved . in my teens Mum Always used a Rattan Cane Across my bare bottom very hard . My Mum was a firm Believer in severe Corporal Punishments . as was my extended family . most weeks i had a very sore bottom growing up . it did me no lasting harm .
David, are you saying, members of your extended family was giving you the cane on your bare backside as well? That must have been very humiliating. How punished you in addition to your mother? How many strokes did you typically get?

Jon
Jon

Barcelona, Spain

#855 Jun 18, 2012
Glynis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if I were to misbehave I would receive the cane as soon as we got home. My husband is away only occasionally. My mil always follows the same routine including finding a reason to use her cane.She is a firm believer in corporal punishment as my Husband remembers from his childhood.
How embaressing for you to strip naked in fornt of your MIL and wait that way between your different parts of your discipline. When she straps your thighs does she have you spread your legs while you touch your toes?

You said your sister in law is sometimes watching your punishments while she is waiting for her own turn? Do you get to watch her canings too?

What do you consider a very sever caning from your MIL?
David

Sheffield, UK

#856 Jun 18, 2012
Hi Jon . Home Discipline was LEGAL in the 1950s 1960s in the United Kingdom . The Cane was used in all Schools it was Approved of by Parents and Teachers back then . My Mum Approved and my extended family . i had lots of Strict Uncles and Aunts that i stayed with when i was a teenager . they new my Mum Approved of them Smacking my bare bottom if i missbehaved .i was often Disruptive and got thrashed on my bare bottom hard for anything and everything . i used to think some of my Uncles enjoyed thrashing my bare bottom when i was a teenager .i had a high tolerance for Pain and could take severe Punishments . youngsters did as they were told or got A Sore bottom . it was part of growing up
Rosie

Asheville, NC

#857 Jun 18, 2012
I've never posted here before but my bottom hurts so bad I just need some commiseration. I got my first discipline spanking from my husband. He's playfully swatted me before, but this is the first time he's really blistered my bare fanny.

He said it was a combination of things. I forgot to pay a bill on time and we got slapped with a late fee, which is hard on a strict budget. I've also been getting slack about the housework and when he came home last night the sink was still full of dirty dishes. He asked why they were not done and I guess I got sassy and told him if he wanted them done he should do them.

Oh man. Was that the wrong thing to say. He went outside, cut a switch and came back in and told me he was going to stripe me up one side and down the other. I didn't believe him at first, but he marched me into the bedroom, jerked my pants and panties down and soon had me dancing in a circle as I tried to get away from the swing of that switch. Man it hurts. He had me sobbing like a five year old and he just kept on striping the back of my legs and my fanny. He's never spanked me like this before and afterwards, he made me stand in the corner so I could think about what I'd done. He said when I could stop the tears and come and apologize to him and thank him for the discipline that I could get out of the corner. It took me awhile to compose myself, but I finally got out of the corner. He also promised he would spank my bottom every day if that's what it takes to improve my attitude and my daily habits. The dishes are clean today and bill payments on their way. I won't do that again.
Victor

Droitwich, UK

#858 Jun 19, 2012
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I mostly fear a vicious and very flexible camel leather whip, my wife uses on me. How many strokes does your wife typically get. What do you mean with before and after caning ritual.
Jon
When a punishment caning is necessary and to make it memorable for the offence I usually carry out the punishment after 24 hours of telling her she will be caned. This gives her time to reflect and anticipate. I consider punishment must not only be painful it must be humiliating and remind her of her submissive duties.

Punishment usually takes place in the evening. On the day she must shower and shave her pubic region. She then has to stand naked in the corner for at least an hour with hands on head with the cane hanging in front of her.

After which she has to kneel in front of me and be told why she is being caned and the number of strokes she will receive usually between 24 and 48 depending on how serious the offence is.

I then tie her hands behind her back this is to prevent her rubbing her bottom during and after. She then bends over the chair back with legs spread. She has to count each stroke and say thank you. If she misses a number we then go back to the beginning. After the punishment she then spends another hour in the corner after which her hands are released.
Jon

Barcelona, Spain

#859 Jun 19, 2012
Victor wrote:
<quoted text>
When a punishment caning is necessary and to make it memorable for the offence I usually carry out the punishment after 24 hours of telling her she will be caned. This gives her time to reflect and anticipate. I consider punishment must not only be painful it must be humiliating and remind her of her submissive duties.
Punishment usually takes place in the evening. On the day she must shower and shave her pubic region. She then has to stand naked in the corner for at least an hour with hands on head with the cane hanging in front of her.
After which she has to kneel in front of me and be told why she is being caned and the number of strokes she will receive usually between 24 and 48 depending on how serious the offence is.
I then tie her hands behind her back this is to prevent her rubbing her bottom during and after. She then bends over the chair back with legs spread. She has to count each stroke and say thank you. If she misses a number we then go back to the beginning. After the punishment she then spends another hour in the corner after which her hands are released.
Hi Victor,

thanks for your detailed answer. Seems like you have your wife go through some severe discipline. If she gets more than 24 strokes of the cane is she typically able to keep her bend over position and keep track of the count? Do you have to start from the beginning frequently? How often do you have to discipline your wife?

Jon
Jon

Barcelona, Spain

#860 Jun 19, 2012
David wrote:
Hi Jon . Home Discipline was LEGAL in the 1950s 1960s in the United Kingdom . The Cane was used in all Schools it was Approved of by Parents and Teachers back then . My Mum Approved and my extended family . i had lots of Strict Uncles and Aunts that i stayed with when i was a teenager . they new my Mum Approved of them Smacking my bare bottom if i missbehaved .i was often Disruptive and got thrashed on my bare bottom hard for anything and everything . i used to think some of my Uncles enjoyed thrashing my bare bottom when i was a teenager .i had a high tolerance for Pain and could take severe Punishments . youngsters did as they were told or got A Sore bottom . it was part of growing up
David,

I know what you are talking about. I grew up in the 60s mysewlf in Germany with the cane from my strict mom and aunt. How come you had a high tolerance for pain. Did you get the cane so frequently?

In Germany a set of 25 was always the minimum. Many times it was more than that. How many strokes did you typically get? Did they have you strip naked for your canings?
David

Nottingham, UK

#861 Jun 19, 2012
YES Jon .i had my bare bottom smacked from when i was very young until i cried . i must have been a very NaughtyBoy being spanked on my bare bottom most days . as i got older my Mum had to smack me harder to make me cry . sometimes when my Mum.s hand hurt she used a Bathbrush to spank me harder and make me cry . Mum said its not a punishment if it dose not make me cry . i think i was about Age6 or 7 when i started trying hard not to cry for as long as i could making my Mum use the Bathbrush full force more often . thats when i think my tolerance for taking pain started getting higher . this was in the 1950s when most Parents were much Stricter . Life was a lot different back then most youngsters got thrashed . youngsters were not Allowed to run riot or missbehave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Batman 630,921
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min Mikel 17,280
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min batchtrade4 277,216
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Aubreelove1 452,942
Do women really squirt? 4 min cutuk 45
The Suculent return (Jul '14) 5 min Suculent-dry 5,511
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 5 min deepu 7,138
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Jona 74,918
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Hornyboy13uk 593,894
More from around the web