Tabi

Dudley, UK

#566 Oct 3, 2011
yes steven, sire is right. I love my husband and love the way that he treats me. thanks for your offer.
Sire

Aylett, VA

#567 Oct 3, 2011
DD is not for everyone and not everyone will agree. Some say DD is a form of abuse; but under that mentality so is cucking, or any form of BDSM. Its up to the couple, not us to decide what is best for their situation.
lynn8

Angier, NC

#569 Oct 3, 2011
tommy12 wrote:
<quoted text>
There see!!! you got the right idea !!
discipline also means training. Women should be trained to deep throat as it's a very good skill for the marriage.
Women also need to be trained to take anal. Once they are properly trained, they will enjoy it with their husband as well as with friends of the husband.
this is exactly how I feel! wish I could find a guy who thought the same :(
Roboy2

Swansea, UK

#570 Oct 3, 2011
My girlfriend of almost a year spanks me on a regular basis. Sometimes I am punished several times a week, sometimes less frequently depending on her mood/my behaviour. Although always aroused at first by the end of the spanking I am far from aroused, sobbing and very contrite. I feel very secure, looked after and more inclined to obey and respect her more deeply afterwards. She uses her hand, the slipper, a paddle, a very stinging paddle-brush, almost as painful bath-brush, and her canes. I am always soundly told off - sometimes shouted at if she is very cross - and I am bared before going over her knee and then made to bend down and touch my knees. During and afterwards I have to do bare bottom cornertime. We only live together half the time at the moment, heaven knows what state my bottom will be in when I move in and I inevitably get into trouble more. My girlfriend also dominates me a lot in a more sexual sense so, although a very strong personality myself, I am a pretty submissive boyfriend. I wouldn't have it any other way. She is naturally very dominant and I am much more sexually and spiritually satisfied with a genuinely strict girlfriend who keeps me keen and on my toes. We are also best friends and very much in love. It's been a long time coming but I've finally found Miss Rigidly Right!
resse

United States

#571 Oct 3, 2011
Martha Nesbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes men should spank their wives when they do the things you mentioned, It does build respect and in most cases it does benefit the relationship , I disagree , both parties , the wife , and the husband should be in agreement that a dd relationship /marriage is what they want , Once the agreement is in place , No , the wife should not have any say so in when or how she is disciplined ,
That is exactly how I feel Martha but he says he wants this but then just refuses to follow through I am at my wits end just really need a good hard spanking!
Sire

Aylett, VA

#572 Oct 4, 2011
resse wrote:
<quoted text> That is exactly how I feel Martha but he says he wants this but then just refuses to follow through I am at my wits end just really need a good hard spanking!
Reese, in most areas you can find a trained Dom or Master to spank you. I currently train 2 wives, 1 with hubby's permission and 1 without.

“The Cool Side of The Pillow”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#573 Oct 4, 2011
resse wrote:
<quoted text> That is exactly how I feel Martha but he says he wants this but then just refuses to follow through I am at my wits end just really need a good hard spanking!
Wow?!?!? This gives a new meaning to the term "Women's Suffrage"! I have free ERA t-shirts if anyone is interested? LOL
lynn8

Angier, NC

#574 Oct 4, 2011
Rob10509 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow?!?!? This gives a new meaning to the term "Women's Suffrage"! I have free ERA t-shirts if anyone is ? LOL
funny!,ool
Join Free
mandy

Milton Keynes, UK

#575 Oct 5, 2011
when my husband of 25 years gives me a spanking, although it hurts and i dont like it at the time, it makes me feel safe and secure. having a strong man, who is in control and gives me everything i need in life is amazing.

“The Cool Side of The Pillow”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#576 Oct 5, 2011
Mandy, what's your size? LOL
Masterful

UK

#578 Oct 5, 2011
Resse, seems like you have the wrong partner. It is the duty of the male to discipline the female when a DD relationship is entered into. I have several spankees who come to me for judgement and discipline as their partners only want to watch it not give it, Each couple are invited to visit me and the husband spells out his wishes and the wife always agrees and accepts the due deserts. Currently I have three differing ages one = 20's, one = 30;s and the other = 5o;s. They are all given instructions before they attend on what to wear and what implements and positions are to be adopted by their respective man. the youngest one is always spanked in the presense of her husband, usually just hand spanked but stripped from waist down. the second is usually dealt with in a hotel and is stripped to her underwear and spanked by hand and other small objects such as hair brush, wooden spoon, and long plastic ruler. the oldest lady is dealt with at her own house with no one else present and she is slowly stripped of one item at a time and spanked as she does so. she normally ends up totally naked on her own bed, finished off with a cane or horse whip. (she is my favorite and most visited for obvious reasons) I do not have any sexual contact with them but if the husband wants to service her while I watch thats is certainly acceoptable to me and doubly humiliating for her. If any one out there has a desire to offer his DD partner for training I will be pleased to discuss the requirements on here with you. This should also be visible to her to add to her discomfort and embarrasment.
Need Tune Up

Langley, Canada

#579 Oct 8, 2011
Masterful wrote:
Resse, seems like you have the wrong partner. It is the duty of the male to discipline the female when a DD relationship is entered into. I have several spankees who come to me for judgement and discipline as their partners only want to watch it not give it, Each couple are invited to visit me and the husband spells out his wishes and the wife always agrees and accepts the due deserts. Currently I have three differing ages one = 20's, one = 30;s and the other = 5o;s. They are all given instructions before they attend on what to wear and what implements and positions are to be adopted by their respective man. the youngest one is always spanked in the presense of her husband, usually just hand spanked but stripped from waist down. the second is usually dealt with in a hotel and is stripped to her underwear and spanked by hand and other small objects such as hair brush, wooden spoon, and long plastic ruler. the oldest lady is dealt with at her own house with no one else present and she is slowly stripped of one item at a time and spanked as she does so. she normally ends up totally naked on her own bed, finished off with a cane or horse whip.(she is my favorite and most visited for obvious reasons) I do not have any sexual contact with them but if the husband wants to service her while I watch thats is certainly acceoptable to me and doubly humiliating for her. If any one out there has a desire to offer his DD partner for training I will be pleased to discuss the requirements on here with you. This should also be visible to her to add to her discomfort and embarrasment.
I am in London monthly for a week. Would you be willing to provide judgment and discipline each night but only monthly? What would this look like?
You could speak with my husband over the phone but he would not be present. He is also in agreement with this.
linda

Staten Island, NY

#580 Oct 9, 2011
I think I could use some spanking. I'd like to have a real man who knows what it means to be head of household.
paula

Ijmuiden, Netherlands

#581 Oct 10, 2011
Maid wrote:
My wife spanks me on a regular basis, when she tells me to fetch her blue rubber apron I know I'm to be paddled, every Friday lunch time when I arrive home I have to put my maid uniform on along with frilly plastic pants then tell her of my naughtiness that's when it happens and my god she spanks well, then it's corner time with pants round ankles and hands on head for at least 25 mins.
I wish I was in your place
paula

Ijmuiden, Netherlands

#582 Oct 10, 2011
I wish I was in your place
jaygee

Sevenoaks, UK

#583 Oct 12, 2011
As part of our DD mariage my wife often receives punishment canings on her bare bottom plus monthly submission canings. i would be interested in hearing how often other wives are caned, the reasons for the caning and number of strokes applied.
Lanna

Allentown, PA

#584 Oct 12, 2011
jaygee wrote:
As part of our DD mariage my wife often receives punishment canings on her bare bottom plus monthly submission canings. i would be interested in hearing how often other wives are caned, the reasons for the caning and number of strokes applied.
What is caning, I never heard of this expression?
Feisty

Oshawa, Canada

#586 Oct 12, 2011
I am a 23 year old single woman and have been I interested in DD for several years. I'm a Christian, though not a conservative one, and believe that a man is the HOH.
I find following the rules, obedience and respect to be challenging and crave a man who can take control.
Obviously the idea of it is sexually exciting but that's not what I'm looking for.
Its good to know other women want the same thing, and disappointing that so many men don't or have to be convinced. I hope I find one.
glynis

Bolton, UK

#588 Oct 17, 2011
Feisty wrote:
I am a 23 year old single woman and have been I interested in DD for several years. I'm a Christian, though not a conservative one, and believe that a man is the HOH.
I find following the rules, obedience and respect to be challenging and crave a man who can take control.
Obviously the idea of it is sexually exciting but that's not what I'm looking for.
Its good to know other women want the same thing, and disappointing that so many men don't or have to be convinced. I hope I find one.
DD is a life longterm life style and commitment by both parties.

Prior to meeting my husband i was very much into drugs, drinking and casual sex to say the least. Before we married my husband told me he wanted a dd marriage and explaned all it entailed. Strict behaviour rules including only wearing skirts (no jeans, shorts or tights), obediance, no drinking or drugs, no masturbation to name but a few.

My first months of married life seemed to have been spent standing naked in the corner, writing punishment lines/essays, bent over the table receiving correction by strap or cane, on my knees thanking my husband and kneeling on the bed with my face on the sheets learning submission. During those months i began to feel better in myself and grew in confidence being in a loving and caring relationship.

My husband is very loving and very strict.I still receive weekly maintenance strappings and the cane as and when to remind me of my submission. From time to time i receive punishment usually for being late.

We now have three lovely daughters who are the light of our lives. Without DD i would either be dead or an drug addicted unmarried mother. Thanks to DD i now have a lovely home, three daughters, a good life style and a secure happy relationship.

Hope you find someone.
Daddys girl

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#589 Oct 17, 2011
OBIEDIANT WIFE wrote:
my husband and I have been married for 24yrs now and he is the head of our house. He is in control of all of our money and yes if I do wrong I will get spanked, I am grateful he is in control he has helped me control many things like quitting smoking, etc . he is not a mean man he is very fair, and I dont have to worry about making any decisions, because he does it all for me. I love the fact that the only thing I need to do is go to work and cook and clean for my husband, everything else including driving me to work, picking me up, going to get groceries he is there, he buys the food for the week and I just have to cook it. He buys my clothes he is just the most wonderful man.
Omg, just how I need it. You are so lucky. Ever been a little naughty just for some special attention?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min Xxletschat7xx 40,270
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Mattie_gay 329,285
I need a dirty old man 3 min Quest0162 68
Str8 Skype mic bj 3 min rebecca709 22
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min G9LOVER 11,262
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Tom 698,109
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 4 min tina720 5,404
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Outlaw1 706,310
More from around the web