domestic discipline
Masterful

UK

#514 Jun 27, 2011
Go back over our previous correspondence and reply in full detail to the points I have made previously. I do not want anything from you except your acceptance of my domination over you and your abject surrender. I want you to write here all the reasons why I should subject you to the total discipline your worthless naked little arse deserves and I want it so that all the visitors to this site can see exactly what happens to irresponsible attitudes when called to account. I want fu;ll details of you personally, your clothes you will wear to impress me and the punishment your worthless little arse is crying out for. Itwill be now up to you to decide whether you are capable of meeting the required levels of acceptance to my commands and renewing my interests in further correspondence wiyth you. I want you to make me sufficiently interested in you and your body to excite my libido and interest any other readers who wish to join us in the destruction of your attitude to the point where you will drop your panties and present yourself at my slightest whim. If yoiu think it is worthwhile losing your attirude problem through a very red and sore little arse then reply to me by return.
spank

Basingstoke, UK

#517 Jul 15, 2011
i had my first spankinhg last night, and must say i enjoyed it, it was painfull and my bum hurts today
spank

Basingstoke, UK

#518 Jul 15, 2011
am looking for a guy in the Leeds area, for regular meets and spankings, any one intrested ?
crybaby

London, KY

#520 Jul 15, 2011
Well.....my wife will be home tomorrow and shes already made me go get her a switch from the yard and place it next to her belt and her 2 paddles (one smaller for OTK spankings and one larger for a touch your toes paddlings). She informed me since she has been gone awhile that I was long overdue and was going to get it good and that I would be crying like a baby before she was done........and I know to believe her. I'm excited to see my wife and make love to her and be with her and at the same time I'm nervous and apprehensive because of the punishment I will be getting. Sat. morning sex.... and Sat. afternoon a disciplinary tearjerker. She has made my eyes water before and light sobbing, but she said this time she plans on reddening my butt better than she ever has and making me cry out loud. I haven't had one of those since I was a young schoolboy and its about all I can think of now. My wife was vanilla as they come when we got married......now she looks forward to burning my fanny up and. She can see the difference it makes in me (loving, humble, obedient) and how it helps our marriage for her to be in charge of the discipline.
Masterful

Bexleyheath, UK

#521 Jul 22, 2011
Hi spank, sorry been away for a while so only just seen your posts. Im not from leeds area but visit quite regularly on business from London. Not sure whether you have had previous experience or want to start from the beginning. Whatever your requirements I can more than supply. Tell me all about you and any previous spanking liaisons you have had and what exactly you are looking for, in detail. Your (rear) end is my beginning for a good introduction to submission and discipline. prior knowledge is normally preferred but a spanking virgin is certainly something I would enjoy as would you.I dont get a lot of time to visit so you may not get a response immediately although the same will not be acceptable or permissable from you. The more descriptive you are the better your results will be. Look forward to hearing your submission and surrender to my demands. speak soon little one.
dagwood103

Manchester Township, NJ

#522 Jul 23, 2011
idaho wrote:
My marriage is wonderful, and I have a very attentive husband who loves me, but I have been interested in the ides of domestic discipline for quite some time... not just a pleasure spanking (although those are nice too), but I'd like him to also spank me for real...a corrective spanking, one that encourages me to be a better wife...
im in nj any wifes want to spank a male lets talk im looking for a good spanking
resse

United States

#524 Jul 31, 2011
kevin spanks wrote:
I have spanked many women over the years. For most, it was their need for discipline that made them yearn for a stronger, controlling hand; it was not sexual. I have also met a number of women through IM chat who needed discipline and control and asked me to serve as their disciplinarian. We developed relationships that involved regular IM chats, assignments and, as needed, punishments including directed self-spankings. The pain
(and more, the humiliation) of it was a strong inducement to better behavior. I even got one woman to quit smoking!
If anyone wishes to discuss, I am on yahoo IM as justaspankin.
I am very interested in talking to you my bf have just started this but he doesn't always give me what I deserve,can you help?????
Lisa

Thailand

#525 Jul 31, 2011
I'm living in Asia and looking for a guy for a DD/TiH relationship if anyone can help or let me know of other forums where I can look.(I'm already a member of takeninhand.com ) I'm 34, a writer and from Ireland, and am happy to relocate for the right guy. Hope someone can point me in the right direction :)
Join Free
resse

United States

#526 Jul 31, 2011
resse wrote:
<quoted text> I am very interested in talking to you my bf have just started this but he doesn't always give me what I deserve,can you help?????
really need to talk to kevin spanks or anyone else who can help my bf and I recently started this but he doesn't always give me what I deserve I am a brat can anyone help??? Any suggestions are welcome
officer of discipline

Arlington, VA

#527 Jul 31, 2011
seeking a woman to spank in the Washington, DC area!

“what you see is what you get”

Since: Jun 11

Akron ohio

#528 Jul 31, 2011
how bout this how bout everyone shut the fuck up and chill out because all these men that talk about they will discipline you they are more talk than anything on the real i know from experience to all you females don't listen to masterful because half the time you don't understand what he is saying and when you ask him to elaborate he don't

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#529 Jul 31, 2011
I have not yet had the pleasure of being spanked, but reading this thread has really started to turn me on to the idea. I would be interested in talking to anyone who could introduce me to the subject :o)
resse

United States

#530 Jul 31, 2011
am still looking gor some to give me spme advice on this
resse

United States

#531 Jul 31, 2011
am still looking for advice on maintance and punishment spankings plz help we are new to this
Maid

UK

#532 Aug 7, 2011
My wife spanks me on a regular basis, when she tells me to fetch her blue rubber apron I know I'm to be paddled, every Friday lunch time when I arrive home I have to put my maid uniform on along with frilly plastic pants then tell her of my naughtiness that's when it happens and my god she spanks well, then it's corner time with pants round ankles and hands on head for at least 25 mins.
julie

Milan, Italy

#533 Aug 8, 2011
I started a domestic discipline recently. My partner was able to submit me gently and gradually to his authority. I would have never imagined that I could live it. I have become obedient, so currently I don't get frequent spanking for punishment.

Anyway, we practice a regular spanking for mantainance, not related to any specific infraction. it works gratly with us.

Everyday life can distract from this hard task. Maintenance helps both in the couple not to lose the focus and concentration on this mutual commitment we have taken together. It helps him to exert and practice his authority and leadership regularly, and helps me to be always well aware of my role, my priorities, and his leadership, and to submit to his authority.
gil6

United States

#534 Aug 8, 2011
its the men that need to be punished & spanked

“"Do Unto Others"”

Location hidden

#535 Aug 8, 2011
OBIEDIANT WIFE wrote:
my husband and I have been married for 24yrs now and he is the head of our house. He is in control of all of our money and yes if I do wrong I will get spanked, I am grateful he is in control he has helped me control many things like quitting smoking, etc . he is not a mean man he is very fair, and I dont have to worry about making any decisions, because he does it all for me. I love the fact that the only thing I need to do is go to work and cook and clean for my husband, everything else including driving me to work, picking me up, going to get groceries he is there, he buys the food for the week and I just have to cook it. He buys my clothes he is just the most wonderful man.
To each his own. I couldn't do all that. I love the idea of being spanked for "breaking rules". I would be totally into being equals by day, then at night, I would submit myself over completely. Break out the leash. That would turn me on. If I didn't find it gratifying, I wouldn't do it. I'd find some other freaky kink...lol :)

“"Do Unto Others"”

Location hidden

#537 Aug 8, 2011
Daddy4u wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that I should spsnk you now. Is there any reason whybI should not?
lol Hi Daddy...ltns. I can't think of one single reason why you shouldn't be spanking me right now.... ;)
resse

United States

#538 Aug 10, 2011
well hung stud wrote:
<quoted text> Ellen, Shut your pie hole and crawl over to me!! And keep that assss high in the air honey cause Im gonna bare asss spank that puppy til it turns reder than a tomato!!! Got that slave!!!
You are offensive Ellen is talking about a loving DD relationship not being a sex slave for your preverted games! If that is what you are looking for perhaps you should go to a BDSM site where they are used to your games and vulgarity!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
females and males that were molested n liked it (Jul '14) 2 min jessalyn 198
Dirty ki...k 2 min Trade group 177,914
First time you saw a penis (Nov '09) 3 min Jake 1,445
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Rebel579 912,522
Domination 4 min Convicted Felon 3
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min carson11871 20,528
Gay or bi guys with fart fetish? (Feb '12) 4 min Fishert14 211
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Lucstefano 445,869
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 15 min Emma Dahlenberg 14,326
More from around the web