daddy dusty

Dallas, TX

#279 May 13, 2010
girls need strong hands,loving dispositions in there men.a real man will correct there girl when bad,spank when the situation arises,cornertime,ect...#1neve r forget respect,you lose a womans respect when they fail to take simple instructions&do little things to see how far they can push. young ladies,be careful you just might get what you want!!!some daddy dont take ANY SHIT! XOXOXOXO DUS.
daddy dusty

Dallas, TX

#280 May 13, 2010
are u there lil beth?
Beth

Shelbyville, TN

#281 May 13, 2010
Yea... I'm here
daddy dusty

Dallas, TX

#282 May 13, 2010
i need my lil girl to be good while daddy is away,your ass is in enough trouble for being a lil lier already!you know leather might smell good to you, but remember it wont feel very nice!!! i love you take your bath & dont stay up to late understand? bed by midnite. daddyXOXOXO.
Beth

Shelbyville, TN

#283 May 13, 2010
I don't have a Daddy anymore... he left me.....
daddy dusty

Dallas, TX

#284 May 13, 2010
are you watchin UR smoking?? you know i dont like you smoking!!! we will get a handle on it when i get home understand young lady??
daddy dusty

Dallas, TX

#285 May 13, 2010
let me tell u something mouth speak to me like that again!!! your ass is goin to get busted good count watch your mouth brat!!!
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#286 May 14, 2010
The man needs to take charge of a relationship. A good hard spanking of his wife or gf is necessary from time to time. It may have to happen daily if the b*tch doesn't obey. That is just the way it is.
Join Free
Colin

Blackpool, UK

#287 May 14, 2010
Beth wrote:
I don't have a Daddy anymore... he left me.....
I'll be ur daddy
anon

Gurgaon, India

#288 May 15, 2010
don know where they got the idea but my religios parents believed in spankin us regular so that we dont do sins. Me and my 2 sisters would get spanked about 2 times a week by our father - different days for each. And always naked. Didnt spank me after i was 16...but they still get it.
Colin

Blackpool, UK

#289 May 15, 2010
Can I spank some girls. I'd. Love to discipline girls
spank me

United States

#290 May 19, 2010
I really wish my boyfriend would spank me with his belt when I was bad. Not as hardcore as some of you but enough to just make it sting and burn then force me on to the bed and take me from behind anally very hard. I'm really nervous about asking him to do this. He loves anal so that wouldn't be a problem. And he smacks my butt kind of hard when were making love. Once he playfully had me bend over the bed and spanked me bare bottom one time with his belt. It hurt but made me so horny. So any advice as how to ask him to do this??
Good Girl

Curl Curl, Australia

#291 May 19, 2010
I grew up getting spanked by my dad for any mistake i make and now my husband continue that. I like it since it keep me in check and behave well. I think dad/husband should be a good elader and take control of the home and make sure everythign run smooth. I have no complains about being spanked by dad and hubby.
Dun Jon

Denver, CO

#292 May 19, 2010
spank me wrote:
I really wish my boyfriend would spank me with his belt when I was bad. Not as hardcore as some of you but enough to just make it sting and burn then force me on to the bed and take me from behind anally very hard. I'm really nervous about asking him to do this. He loves anal so that wouldn't be a problem. And he smacks my butt kind of hard when were making love. Once he playfully had me bend over the bed and spanked me bare bottom one time with his belt. It hurt but made me so horny. So any advice as how to ask him to do this??
You need a dom to fulfill your sex life.
SassyOne

Allentown, PA

#293 May 19, 2010
Dun Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a dom to fulfill your sex life.
Are you a dom? I am a dom and a submissive, I like to take turns.
Dun Jon

Denver, CO

#294 May 19, 2010
My wife is a dominatrix. I assist her.
@ spank me: BDSM is very interesting. Read all about it in Wikipedia. It is exciting and fulfilling, as SassyOne knows.
spank me

Canada

#295 May 19, 2010
Dun Jon wrote:
My wife is a dominatrix. I assist her.
@ spank me: BDSM is very interesting. Read all about it in Wikipedia. It is exciting and fulfilling, as SassyOne knows.
Is there anyway to make my boyfriend be a dom? Or is it just in some guys nature
spank me

United States

#296 May 19, 2010
Buddy wrote:
The man needs to take charge of a relationship. A good hard spanking of his wife or gf is necessary from time to time. It may have to happen daily if the b*tch doesn't obey. That is just the way it is.
Where do u live?
Dun Jon

Denver, CO

#297 May 19, 2010
spank me wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anyway to make my boyfriend be a dom? Or is it just in some guys nature
I doubt you can do that. It is born into the personality to be dominant, as in my wife.
She is from Germany with a heavy German accent. Tall and pretty, and older than me. I assist in the props and whatever is required for play. Her sister and I provide any sexual participation if required. We assistants cannot be dominant because it is not natural to us. We are actually subs who assist her. I have not yet understood the ability for players to be both dom and sub like you. It seems quite unnatural. Maybe you have a special gift.
spank me

United States

#298 May 19, 2010
Dun Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you can do that. It is born into the personality to be dominant, as in my wife.
She is from Germany with a heavy German accent. Tall and pretty, and older than me. I assist in the props and whatever is required for play. Her sister and I provide any sexual participation if required. We assistants cannot be dominant because it is not natural to us. We are actually subs who assist her. I have not yet understood the ability for players to be both dom and sub like you. It seems quite unnatural. Maybe you have a special gift.
I'm not the one who said I was a dom or sub lol u should share a story of when u did something bad and how ur wife punished u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty sexting 5 min Sean 52
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min bfgg247 705,067
facetime? (Gay Guys Only) (Jun '11) 5 min Tjc 16,726
Ask Alexandria anything about black d!@kks? 5 min morakel 46
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Theonety647 328,194
Dirty ki...k 6 min BJb 38,968
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Dec '12) 7 min Rivy 4,179
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min SecretlyGay5 695,817
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 18 min Carol 11,214
More from around the web