diapered

Medford, OR

#257 Jan 14, 2010
Katie - Google wrote:
My husband spanks me every friday evening when he comes home from work. I have to be ready for him ie no panties on and a very short skirt, i have to have my hairbrush and cream ready.He has me bend over the sofa arm and push up my skirt to my waist, he then gives me 10 smacks on each of my buttocks. I then hand him the cream which he applies to my very tender bottom, I have to remain in this state of undress for the rest of the evening to display my glowing parts. I like Fridays
Katie,
My wife spanks me in the same manner except when she is done I am diapered and remain in them for the entire night. On the weekends I am kept in diapers from Friday evening to Monday morning. I am allowed to change myself only after asking for permission. You should buy some diapers ( nappies ) for your husband to use on you.
david marr

Whitchurch, UK

#258 Jan 16, 2010
DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE . AND CORPORAL PUNISHMENT . FOR ADULTS OVER AGE18 TO 60 . LIVING IN WREXHAM NORTH WALES UNITED KINGDOM . FREE TRIAL PUNISHMENT SESSION TO SEE AND TEST YOURTOLERANCES .I WANT TO MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO . THE GUIDANCE IS NOT DONE FOR PERSONAL GAIN . I AM EXPERIENCED IN AGEPLAY WHETHER IT BE SET IN THE HOME OR SCHOOL DESCRETION ASSURED ABSOLUTELY . DO YOU YEARN TO BE TREATED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AGAIN . REMEMBERING WHEN LIFE WAS SIMPLE . YOU HAD NO WORRIES . AND DADDY LOVES YOU ENOUGH TO SMACK YOUR BOTTOM . WHEN YOU DESERVE IT .FOR NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK . OR FOR BEING A NAUGHTYGIRL . IF YOU ARE LIKEMINDED MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS davidmaher48@gmail.com adults LIVING IN WREXHAM ONLY NORTH WALES .
Katie - Google

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

#259 Jan 20, 2010
My husband has recently started to spank me. He calls this maintainance spanking, I am made to stand and be undressed - totally naked I am then put over his knee and he holds me down with one hand on my back while spanking me with the other.when he is finished and my bottom is a rich red colour i am made to stand against the wall keeping my hands away from my tingling rear and keeping it on display Ihave yet to recieve any discipline spanking as im a good wife and always keep my husband satisfied
Rage

Pune, India

#260 Jan 27, 2010
Kudos to all you interesting and bold people out there! One of the most informative and enjoyable places to hang out in cyberspace.
david marr

Malpas, UK

#261 Feb 8, 2010
DAVID MARR . AGE 61YEARS YOUNG . NOW A RETIRED TRUSTED RELIABLE RESPECTED MATURE GENT . AVAILABLE AS TEACHER . UNCLE . SPANKING DADDY . MASTER . TO MENTOR . LIKEMINDED NAUGHTY ADULTS . FEMALE OR MALE IN NEED OF PARENTAL DISCIPLINE SPANKINGS .OR STRICTER CORPORAL PUNISHMENT GEVEN IF WANTED .ABSOLUTELY FREE . YES IT IS MY HOBBY . NO FEES AND NO SEX .CLEANLINESS A MUST . DISCRETION A MUST AND GUARANTEED BY BOTH OF US .ONE ON ONE ONLY . I BELIEVE IT SHOULD BE PRIVATE NOT IN BUBLIC . ADULTS OVER AGE18 A MUST . TO ANYAGE . A BARE BOTTOM OVER MY KNEE HAS NO AGE . NEWBEES OVER AGE18 AND UP WELCOME . ANYONE FEEING A NEED TO BE SPANKED . OR STRICTER DISCIPLINE IF WANTED . DISCIPLINE HURTS OUCH . LIKEMINDED PEOPLE WILL NO WHAT I MEEN OUCH . ADULTS ONLY . CAN EMAIL ME AT davidmaher48@gmail.com RETIRED AGE61 GENT LIVING IN WREXHAM NORTH WALES UNITED KINGDOM . TIMES AND DAYS AGREED BY EMAIL davidmaher48@gmail.com
david marr

Malpas, UK

#262 Feb 8, 2010
IT SAYS . DAVID MARR . MANCHESTER. U. K. BUT IT IS WREXHAM NORTH WALES UNITED KINGDOM . IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL ME . ABOUT THERE DISCIPLINE NEEDS FEEL FREE . davidmaher48@gmail.com . adults only over age 18 YEARS OLD AND MORE DISCIPLINE HURTS OUCH . OUCH . IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT I AM THE MASTER .
lisa

Mumbai, India

#263 Feb 11, 2010
I think husband should spank nd punish his wife if the wife is not behaving as desired by him. Ofcourse he knows it better that what is right and what is wrong...so a woman should not argue she can give suggestions but should not be adamant in anything as a husband or a boyfriend always knows the best. This is my personal experience. My boyfriend used to spank me nd sometimes even slap me on my face when i was really adamant and now too my husband makes it a point to teach me a lesson everytime I do some mistake. he either spanks me bare bottom or slaps me according to his desire..nd afterwards loves me lot..nd I too love him a lot...coz all this discipline has turned me into a better person
diapered

Medford, OR

#264 Feb 11, 2010
lisa wrote:
I think husband should spank nd punish his wife if the wife is not behaving as desired by him. Ofcourse he knows it better that what is right and what is wrong...so a woman should not argue she can give suggestions but should not be adamant in anything as a husband or a boyfriend always knows the best. This is my personal experience. My boyfriend used to spank me nd sometimes even slap me on my face when i was really adamant and now too my husband makes it a point to teach me a lesson everytime I do some mistake. he either spanks me bare bottom or slaps me according to his desire..nd afterwards loves me lot..nd I too love him a lot...coz all this discipline has turned me into a better person
Lisa,
My wife spanks me 3-4 times a week. I do all the house work and I am kept in diapers as a symbol of my inferiority.
Join Free
justme

Pittsburgh, PA

#265 Feb 13, 2010
My husband took to his place as head of household as fast the suggestion came out of my mouth it seemed! lol! He researched it for awhile, wrote out a contract with me, and within hours I was over his knee crying for him to stop. "That's for ME to decide" he roared and I learned over time to keep quiet or the punishment would be longer. We now have a written contract that spells outs his expectations of me overall and what the punishment will be if the rules are not followed. He also leaves me a daily chore list that must be done when he gets home from work, Zero tolerance on that. Paddling and I can't watch my favorite show. Some punishments are spankings, others are the paddle. Either or I can't sit comfortably for a day or two. Yelling and swearing at him. I won't sit for a full week. He is always loving and fair. I would have it no other way.
Shane

Bradenton, FL

#266 Feb 13, 2010
Spanking. Your butt is squirming and can't be sat on easily afterward. It's punishment. Boy or girl. I don't care. I'm bi. 45, crewcut, hard body. Let's play. St Pete, FL. ShaneHunterA1A@aol.com.
Mark

Cleveland, OH

#267 Feb 13, 2010
The best thing about DD is that after you spank her pert little bottom, you get to take her from behind. And, if she is a really naughty one, you take her anally and punish her that way.
Mr Don

Mona Vale, Australia

#268 Feb 13, 2010
Oh yes i love to dispiline my wife by spanking/tied up and verbally. she has to pull down her bottom and lift her hnds and put it on the wall and wait for me to spank her ass with leather whip when ever i want to, even in the middle of cooking, having sex or even cleaning the house. usually she get hard spanking when dont cook on time or dont clean well. some times her ass get real sore and she have to stand all the way when we go for parties. she behave really well after that and she accept that punishment is good. So not forcing it into her.
Katie - Google

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

#269 Mar 3, 2010
I was spanked hard last night discipline for not having made the bed before going to work. my husband came home early and found it unmade. I was called to the bedroom and asked to explain, as I had no good reason, my husband told me to get my hairbrush and undress. I do not have to be told twice I obeyed and standing naked he pulled two pillows to the edge of the bed and bent me over them telling me to stand straight legged and my legs apart, I obeyed. Giving him my hairbrush I waited for the first stroke to land on my highly exposed buttocks,when it did I yelped as tears started to flow. he told me to count each one,I had twenty strokes, my bottom still stinges now. After he finished I remained undressed and was not allowed to touch my bottom, looking in the mirror when i walked past my bottom had a cherry red glow to it. He let me put on my short nightie , i could not bear to pull the panties over my stinging rear so my bottom remained on show for the rest of the night. I made the bed and went to prepare dinner as a good wife should. I have difficulty sitting down today as my bottom is still sore and i still have not been able to bear panties on so with my short skirt I will hove to be careful how i sit especially on the train this morning.This is my first discipline spanking,I hope it subsides soon as I will be spanked maintance again on friday evening.
justme

Pittsburgh, PA

#271 Mar 3, 2010
I forgot to take my medication yesterday. When my husband checked to see, he was very angry because this affects my health. He will be home from work in less than an hour and told me to be naked lying over the child size bean bag chair on the bed. He likes this better than pillows because it has less "give". He made a special paddle for punishment spanking-one side wood, the other covered in leather. Since he considers this a serious offense he will give me at least 20 very hard spanks with it. I just know he'll use the wood side and I'm very nervous. I know I deserve this though, so I won't complain and I will tell him I'm sorry and thank him for spanking me. Then he will hold me until I stop crying. 45 more minutes...
diapered

Medford, OR

#272 Mar 5, 2010
I was spanked yesterday morning because ny diapers leaked on my Mistress/Wife's bed. Will spend the weekend in only diapers and rubber panties with a pink womens t-shirt on.
just me

Pittsburgh, PA

#273 Mar 5, 2010
Seems I cannot stay "good" for one day in a row. I try, but I am so stubborn it's hard not to argue or talk back. I am still so sore from last time he spanked me then he just told me there would be maintenance today when he gets home from work. He said this would be a very long and hard one to teach me finally who runs this house. He said he wants me to feel it for days when he's through or no lesson will be learned. I know I've been bitchy to him and I deserve this. The best part is when I stop crying and thank him for spanking me, he will always forgive me and love me and make love to me, squeezing my bottom to make sure he did his job. It just hurts so much, but he says it's supposed to. He says all I've had so far is light compared to what's in store for me today. And I'm still glowing red and sore from yesterday!
just me

Pittsburgh, PA

#274 Mar 5, 2010
idaho wrote:
My marriage is wonderful, and I have a very attentive husband who loves me, but I have been interested in the ides of domestic discipline for quite some time... not just a pleasure spanking (although those are nice too), but I'd like him to also spank me for real...a corrective spanking, one that encourages me to be a better wife...
I had the same dilemma with my husband. Play or erotic spanking obviously pique his interest. What I did was look on the websites for free domestic discipline stories and read them to him or just left them in his lunch box. Took the speed of light for him to come on board. I now get maintenance spankings twice a week and we have a contract signed we carefully made together and agreed upon. Such as not finishing housework-10 swats, arguing with him 1again. Each infraction carried a consequence. Hard for both people, so be warned. you'll not sit down more than you can until you learn to submit to this new way of life. And by the way, erotic spankings can still exist. since punishment spankings are HARD and mean business.
husbandsangel

Pittsburgh, PA

#275 Mar 5, 2010
This should be a website where all can share their individual experience. but from I have read, it's more of a joke. Too bad. I would like to know more woman out there who are in a true loving domestic discipline relationship. This would include love, respect and fun together. The only difference is that I accept him heart and soul head of this household. I am a stubborn woman who has made many bad choice in life along the way. I so needed a strong man to help me"mend my ways". He does not want to break me as person or an individual.only to him. I do get punished for doing wrong. these punishment spankings are for my own good and teach me to be a better person. They are usually 10-15 hard swats with his paddle (the big one), Maintenance spankings are twice a week and are long and mostly hard and he won' stop until I cry. Then he soothes me and comforts me while telling me i a soft voice why it was necessary to do what he did. I have to admit, they are very cleaning tears and I always feel so loved, cherished and just plain better. Is there anyone else who shares my experience?
husbandsangel

Pittsburgh, PA

#276 Mar 5, 2010
Am I alone here, or what?
marriedguy

Birmingham, AL

#278 Mar 16, 2010
My wife has never been the head of household in our home, but in the past I frequently consented to domestic discipline from her (she has health problems that prevent it now) to help me improve issues she had with my carelessness and dependability. Marriage starts off from day one as a very intimate relationship between a man and a woman, so we felt that domestic discipline should also be as intimate and loving as it necessarily had to be thorough. For this reason, I always stripped completely naked before she took me across her knees. Once in that position she generally used her choice of several light weight paddles 3"-5" wide to give me a long sound spanking. This was not a lifestyle and rarely exceeded half a dozen discipline session a year, but it did keep me aware of my problem areas. It's been several years now, and I actually still miss the intimate but effective correction I received from her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 13 min muscle24poke 528,244
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 14 min steboi92 447,858
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 14 min Khloeturnerxxx 85,208
any females wanna snapchat 14 min Nathangr01 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 14 min Group Chat 199,298
20yo Mistress for skype slave 15 min xxthickdickxx 61
gay group cam on skype? (Apr '13) 15 min Nick 414
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 15 min Dwfuntime 338,263
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 16 min good_6969 33,026

Human Sexuality People Search