Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

kyle wrote:
I used to masturbate alot while driving it was fun and I enjoyed the thrill. But about a year ago I was doing it and while doing it I got into a car accident. I ran a red light and hit someone elses car. I wasent focused. Noone was hurt and I managed to get my pants up and buttoned before I got out to see if they were ok. The good part is I dident even get a ticket. But after this I will never masturbate while driving again.
So the important thing is TO NEVER MASUTRBATE WHILE DRIVING IT IS SIMPLY NOT SAFE!!!
I am glad you were not hurt and you not only learned a good lesson you have let others know the danger. It is not worth the risk.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

As a bloke I cannot imagine masturbating in the car whilst driving - or at least cumming when driving - what a mess...!!!

But I have fingered my g/f in the past - a couple of times.

Once, with one g/f, we were driving down the highway/motorway to London and I just put my hand on her leg, which led to carrassing, which led to my hand rubbing her on the outside until she relented and undid her Jeans. She laid the seat back, lowered her Jeans, and enjoyed every moment of it. To be honest I don't think anyone saw, but neither of us were look for voyeurs!

And on another occassion I was with a g/f and the same happened, but we were on normal roads and just out for a drive. She was wearing a skirt so access was so much easier (and she certainly never resisted!), so I made her cum a couple of times before she INSISTED we stopped and she reciprocated...

Reminds me of good times - not done it for a while, so maybe..........
Brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Just got done masturbating while driving. Had a long drive for work and was horny so I pulled my pants down and began to mastrubate. I passed a girl in a pick up truck and she looked down and noticed what I was doing. She smiled and followed me for a while until I blew my nut. She waved and mouthed the words Thank you. That was fun. In fact I am so horny from it I am done with work for the day so I pulled into a car pool lot and I have taken my clothes off and looking for some fun! Any girls interested?
katie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

My bf has tried to do this but i always put up a bit of a fight just because that turns up both on....but i like being dominated so one time when he knew i was wet and horny, he pulled over to a street with no traffic and started to take my clothes off but i kept telling him we shouldn't so he kept my clothes but let me go back to the car where he got in the back seat and pulled my hands and feet back and tied them so i was completely exposed. So the ride home was spent with him fingering me and me cumming. And the same guy drove next to us the entire way and i could tell that he was having his fun too
mjzMemphis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

I've done it several times. I find it much easier to drive while masturbating, actually. It's weird, I concentrate better when I drive & masturbate at the same time. I'll have my vibrator down my thong, and go to town. When I accelerate, it brings me closer to an orgasm, and same with driving in curvy roads. I only do it when I'm by myself though. Sometimes I'll pretend my truck's got manual shifting (even though it's automatic), and mess with the vibrator settings to make it go faster as I'm driving up to the speed limit. Makes it real awesome for any ride.
Steve

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

My wife masturburbates when I'm driving ,she removes all her clothes from the waist down and goes for it ,thru towns ,at lights ,uses a vibro too ,very horny

“I'm only here for the fun!”

Since: Dec 10

Raleigh-Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

I love stroking in the car as well as pulling alongside someone else enjoying themselves when I'm on my motorcycle. I've had a few ladies who seemed to enjoy the show, but I'm always worried someone will call the cops...

Anyone in NC wanna play like this?
mjz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

I've always wondered if women literally got off with riding a crotch-rocket or motorcycle, since it's vibrating between their legs.
Join Free
anonymous

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

car masturbation? I never masturbated a car before. like how do you do it... play with the exhaust pipe? Massage on the gear shift?
Oh, I know! You jack on the drive shaft!

“I'm only here for the fun!”

Since: Dec 10

Raleigh-Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

mjz wrote:
I've always wondered if women literally got off with riding a crotch-rocket or motorcycle, since it's vibrating between their legs.
I've known a few who did enjoy the ride and hated to leave the bike. It's hard to hide the shaky legs & damp crotch! Older bikes have a bit more vibration - not to mention thinner seats!
mjz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Haha thanks for the idea, Jay. Sometimes certain model cars have more vibrations too. Also wouldn't be surprised if that's what is getting girls off while they drive.
anonymous

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

rdu guy jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known a few who did enjoy the ride and hated to leave the bike. It's hard to hide the shaky legs & damp crotch! Older bikes have a bit more vibration - not to mention thinner seats!
Large 2 cylinder V twin engines (think Harley Davidson here, as well as other such designs) only have two very large cylinders, giving only two power pulses per rotation plus they have a somewhat asymetrical vibration patern, due to the V design, giving them a unique sound as well as a vibration pattern. This vibration goes right stright up through the seat, is a well known exciter of female anatomies.
That plus the flash factor, the look-at-me aspect of a pretty girl on a flashy, noisy bike, plus the percieved danger of riding on a motorcycle can all combine to be pretty exciting.

4 cylinder motorcycles run smoother, quieter, may be less tiring on long trips, but they just don't have the sex appeal of the big V twins.

There are just certain engines that have unique sounds... a john deere two cylinder, a big harley v-twin, and the radial airplane engines... and oh yeah, I'm a sucker for live steam, too.
anonymous

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

mjz wrote:
Haha thanks for the idea, Jay. Sometimes certain model cars have more vibrations too. Also wouldn't be surprised if that's what is getting girls off while they drive.
Oh, and another thing about that... there was a study done and there is now a proven link between males driving a hot sports car and their testosterone levels.... driving a hot sports car raises their testorone levels. Driving a hot motorcycle may do the same. If females can somehow sense or detect this increased testosterone level, possibly by pheromones, maybe, it could lend a bioloical credence to the cute guy in a hot car as a sexual attractant for females theory.

I was in high school during the muscle car era (late 60's early 70's) and it was the guys with the rumble machines who had no problems getting girls. These cars had big V8 engines, and were hopped up with high compression heads and pistons (we had leaded gas back then) 3/4 race cams, and straight through glass packed mufflers... they were loud and would barely idle, and yes, they vibrated.... and yes the drivers of same usually had a pretty girl on the seat beside him...
As an observer at the time, I attributed their successes with the girls was due to the fact that the boy had the car as not only a personal and private means of transport, but also as a status symbol, a visible tangable evidence of his financial prosperity and success, plus the performance tuned machines litterally screamed look at me as they rumbled past, shaking the school windows ... not unlike the high wattage stereos of later times...

Now it seems that there may have been other hidden biological factors at work there as well....
anonymous

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Another thought on a similar subject... I didn't know until I was older, just how sensitive and susceptable females were to subtle influences...
like for instance the fact that women living together in the same household will naturally synchronize their menstrual cycles...
navyjetjock

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

true story. while in college i drove over to the phi mu house completelyly naked. it was to be a surprise/joke for my gf when she opened the car door. surprise on me. one of her sorority sisters recognized my car and opened the door to say hi and 2 more were passing by and the interior light showed me naked with a hard on.. i said,shut the damn door. she got in laughing and i drove off, trying to explain. she said, cool. we parked and she was sucking me. then a tap on the window- 2 campus security officers with very bright flashlights. was on the football team and the next day everyone knew. never lived it down. but damn what a memory. gf broke up! never again!
navyjetjock

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

another interesting story. my exwife was beautiful and a national tv model but very inhibited except in our bed. travelling to hilton head on i-16 macon to savannah is a long boring interstate drive. frisky, i started touching her, pulled up her skirt and she removed her panties, leaned over sucking me. pulled up next to a semi, she looked up and saw the driver was looking down at her nakedness. it turned her on-me too. i passed him and then 17 or 18 national guard trucks and everyone of them saw her naked. we were so turned on we pulled off into a damn cornfield and fucked our brains out on the hood of my car. in fact i think my son was conceived in that corn field! more fun when spontaneous and unplanned! at hilton head we went for a night stroll on the beach, over a sand dune, laid down and she was sucking me. i saw 3 teenage boys watching us,said nothing as she didn"t know. took her clothes off and let them see her naked. gave them a fab show and they moved closer and started jacking. i whispered to her that we had an audience and she watched them while we made love. fun being naughty! never a word spoken. covered with sand we went in the ocean nude and the guys joined us. i enjoyed watching her check them out and showing her off. bet they still jack off at the memory. now she is married to a preacher. oh well!
navyjetjock

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

there are a lot of people who like to "accidently show' themselves and i love nudity - male and female. and no not gay. as an airline pilot, i always leave the cockpit to eyeball and speak to the passengers.{actually looking for certain stereotypical suspicious characters} after 911 i want to know any potential situations. many, many times i will walk through the cabin and dozens of times i've had women turn in their seat toward the aisle with skirts on to show me a panty shot or some, no panties at all. i look, smile, and walk on. they do it intententionally. yes, i enjoyed the view, especially when they are with their husband and he is unaware. several times, i've told a flight attendant to serve 21c a drink - compliments of the captain. love the unexpected!
navyjetjock

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

damn, turns me on sharing these stories with you. once, flying as 1st officer on a 747 a flight attendant said "we have a situation and i don't know how to handle it". she elaborated and i told her to rope off the stairs to the top with a no admittance sign and i'd com her soon and to stay in the front galley. i advised the captain that i was leaving my seat. on a 747, ther is an upstairs area/lounge divided in the center with 6 1st classs seats in the right section and a wrap around sofa in the left section. directly in front is the cockpit with a bulkhead door. i looked through the peephole on the bulkhead and saw two couples to my and a couple to the right buck naked fucking on the sofa. there were 271 passengers in the lower cabin. i told the captain and the 2nd officer/nav and we took turns watching. i phoned the flight attendant to bring coffee to the cockpit and champagne to the 2 couples ,left, and the naked couple, right- compliments of the crew and "welcome to the mile high club". we watched and swore the f/a to secrecy and left them to their fun undisturbed. least boring flight from ny to la i ever had. " f/a crimson with embarrassment when she knocked on bulkhead with coffee. as i opened the cockpit, the couple, still naked looked up as i smiled and said " thanks for flying #####! loved it!
navyjetjock

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

one more and i'll stop. we sometimes have adventures with the crew as we fly bid trips for a month at a time with the same crew and we get close. red eye chicago to seattle over flight level 30 @ 580mph. a new f/a, recently married gave me a b/j then the captain a b/j during flight with 180+ passengers on board {most asleep} with no idea their crew was being serviced. thank god for autopilot. airline crew scheduling actually radioed us while being knobbed. hard to com back without laughing. it was hilarious, actually smoking a cig at the same time! yes, we smoke up front. all i could think of was the scene in "airplane" where the f/a was inflating the copilot by blowing the tube! next time you fly- think about what the crew may be doing. and don't call the faa on this, ok? not how altitude affects your alcohol quantity? get tipsy on less right? you may be at f/l 30 but you are pressurized at around 8500. cumming at altitude is the same, i thought i was going to decap her! ooooooweeeee!
navyjetjock

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

sorry, one more! my cousin drives a semi and tells me stories of "on the road". driving his rig on i75 north of atlanta one night a car pulled beside him with interior lights on. a young couple was showing her nakedness to him. he honked and the motioned him to pull off. he pulled off on the exit in marietta. they pulled in font of him and walked to his truck. they got in , he locked the doors and the got into the sleeper. the guys wife sucked and fucked both him and her husband bareback then the husband did the creampie taste thing. makes me want to drive a truck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5973 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
20F private show ;) :$ No limits :PP 4 min BarbyT 21
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Wobbles97 211,420
dirty ki..k 6 min Actual Ncst Chat 137,915
do you like older men? 7 min Grizz 974
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 8 min Unknown 5,990
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 8 min Geordie4fone 29,118
Gay/bi K....k 8 min YoungCub18 64,809
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min barelylegal18 333,680
•••