erection at nude beach?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2012
how is that women are allowed to prance around with their boobies jiggling about, and men's sexuality is played down. How is a really hot women any different than a guy with a rock hard erection. I would like some women views on how they defend this
jump88

Aurora, CO

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Oh and I'm also down to just talk about whatever I like sports music and lots of other stuff
Lisa

UK

#3 Aug 24, 2012
dondadon wrote:
how is that women are allowed to prance around with their boobies jiggling about, and men's sexuality is played down. How is a really hot women any different than a guy with a rock hard erection. I would like some women views on how they defend this
I've just commented on the other discussion about erections at the beach, I like seeing guys with erections at the beach it's perfectly normal and wonderful to see, I don't think there is any difference between guys and girls, just that a man is more obvious when he is aroused than a girl and there's not a lot you boys can do about it, just let it be and be proud guys, some of us girls love to see them ;-)
jump88

Aurora, CO

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've just commented on the other discussion about erections at the beach, I like seeing guys with erections at the beach it's perfectly normal and wonderful to see, I don't think there is any difference between guys and girls, just that a man is more obvious when he is aroused than a girl and there's not a lot you boys can do about it, just let it be and be proud guys, some of us girls love to see them ;-)
Wanna see my erection?
Lisa

UK

#6 Aug 24, 2012
jump88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna see my erection?
I like to see the whole man not just his dick, your welcome to parade nude in front of me with your stiff one, I'll appreciate that :-)
jump88

Aurora, CO

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to see the whole man not just his dick, your welcome to parade nude in front of me with your stiff one, I'll appreciate that :-)
Text me 4065603058
jarid

United States

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to do that if you would do it to me and maybe a little extra after ;)
Lisa

Stockholm, Sweden

#9 Aug 24, 2012
jarid wrote:
<quoted text> I would love to do that if you would do it to me and maybe a little extra after ;)
Of course sweetheart! It's a two way street ;-)
Join Free

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 25, 2012
I just posted on your other discussion Lisa. Sometimes we guys get boners and the girls chuckle amongst themselves when enjoying the weather in my area. What goes on here stays here ha haaaaaaaaa.
rawbbeh

Everett, WA

#11 Aug 25, 2012
I don't think I could do a nude beach. I'm way self conscious. and I'd feel awkward looking at naked people. lol
Lisa

UK

#12 Aug 25, 2012
wishbone24 wrote:
I just posted on your other discussion Lisa. Sometimes we guys get boners and the girls chuckle amongst themselves when enjoying the weather in my area. What goes on here stays here ha haaaaaaaaa.
I just don't see the problem with a guy getting an erection in a public place? Even more so, a place where 'everyone' is naked! Here in UK it's not something that is a problem or causes offence, so maybe that's why I'm okay about it, I don't see why other countries have such a problem with it? I was on the nudist part of Brighton beach here a while ago and the beach backs onto a public road where cars are driving by and members of the public are walking by on the pavement and a guy was walking around the beach with a full erection! It's a place of naked people, it's gonna happen! If I was a guy I'd be proud of it :-)
MrEd

London, UK

#13 Aug 25, 2012
I agree with you lisa, it should be accepted more. but here in UK every one is so uptight about anything sexual.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 25, 2012
My male friends enjoy being teased by women about their pens when they are hard. It happens frequently at my house and around my swimming pool. I am sure sometimes they get hardons hoping some one will help them make it flacid. Been part of that scene also. lol
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't see the problem with a guy getting an erection in a public place? Even more so, a place where 'everyone' is naked! Here in UK it's not something that is a problem or causes offence, so maybe that's why I'm okay about it, I don't see why other countries have such a problem with it? I was on the nudist part of Brighton beach here a while ago and the beach backs onto a public road where cars are driving by and members of the public are walking by on the pavement and a guy was walking around the beach with a full erection! It's a place of naked people, it's gonna happen! If I was a guy I'd be proud of it :-)
Lisa

Birmingham, UK

#16 Aug 25, 2012
rawbbeh wrote:
I don't think I could do a nude beach. I'm way self conscious. and I'd feel awkward looking at naked people. lol
So do you feel awkward if you see yourself naked in a mirror? Bit of a stupid comment really :P
Lisa

Birmingham, UK

#17 Aug 25, 2012
MrEd wrote:
I agree with you lisa, it should be accepted more. but here in UK every one is so uptight about anything sexual.
I'm UK and its not that uptight, the beaches are fine, sunclubs and nudist clubs are not keen on erections but beaches are fine, in other words, I seem to see plenty.
Lisa

Birmingham, UK

#18 Aug 25, 2012
wishbone24 wrote:
My male friends enjoy being teased by women about their pens when they are hard. It happens frequently at my house and around my swimming pool. I am sure sometimes they get hardons hoping some one will help them make it flacid. Been part of that scene also. lol
<quoted text>
If I have male friends round and an erection decides to show itself then I'm always happy to provide relief, I prefer them to hold the erection and just let it be, but sometimes they really need to release to be able to relax ;-)
rawbbeh

Everett, WA

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you feel awkward if you see yourself naked in a mirror? Bit of a stupid comment really :P
honestly? Sometimes. other times I think I look good. but usually I hate my body. I'm not fat, or anything. I'm average. just feel less than. lol. but I admire people who can show off, proudly.

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#20 Aug 25, 2012
I disagree now, the normal public have very big hang ups about the naked body. I don't I love every shape and size. only the small amount of people will ever use a uk nudist beach. But if you take a none nude UK person abroad, then the chance of them getting their kit off increases dramaticly.

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#21 Aug 25, 2012
PS. lisa, would you like to skype?

Location hidden

#22 Aug 25, 2012
Ha haaa have you been reading my mail Lisa.
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I have male friends round and an erection decides to show itself then I'm always happy to provide relief, I prefer them to hold the erection and just let it be, but sometimes they really need to release to be able to relax ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min nameyou0110 21,533
Haryana gay sex 1 min fun 4,063
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Fggg 914,458
Gay sex hull (May '13) 1 min jeffo 3,371
Dirty ki...k 2 min Sexy_sammy0220 179,129
Lukin4 a Goodlukin guy in London 2 min London fun 13
molestation stories? 2 min BECKYBLOOD 10
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mwhite84 446,923
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min amp6988 125,042
More from around the web